PDA

View Full Version : Thirsty thursday

slut4use
02-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey guys, this that time of the week again. Time to go out and get drunk and party and maybe even hook up with some one or someone's lol ;). I would like dares for the night.. Anyone like to give me a chance. and. I'll also answer any truths.

Rachie
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
TRUTHS

Is your Avatar yourself?

What colour bra's do you own?

What is your favourite underwear set? (describe it)

What are you wearing at present?

Did you manage to hook up with anyone?

Love Rachie
x x x x

slut4use
02-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Thank you for your truths!! :)))

:) TRUTHS

Is your Avatar yourself?
Yes it is of myself.

What colour bra's do you own?
I own, blue, black, pink, green, and white...

What is your favourite underwear set? (describe it)
Mhm tough one.. I have to say my zebra patterned one... It it makes me look good. :)))
What are you wearing at present?
Right now, I'm wearing a mini black dress. Also with neon green bra and panties
Did you manage to hook up with anyone?
The night is still young only 8pm here I still have time to hook up

Love Rachie
x x x x

Thebigzakbowski
02-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I dare you to write me a sexy story by pm. As hot as you can make it, see if you can make me stroke myself as I read it bonus points for illustrating it with pics of yourself

AsrialDune
02-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Since you wanna hookup, here's a dare to help that happen.

Ask every guy you talk to tonight if he wants to guess the color of your panties. If he gets it right, he gets to fuck you however he wants. Keep going until you've had all the sex you can take.

slut4use
02-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I dare you to write me a sexy story by pm. As hot as you can make it, see if you can make me stroke myself as I read it bonus points for illustrating it with pics of yourself

Sorry, I am not into writing stories.. Something else maybe..
Since you wanna hookup, here's a dare to help that happen.

Ask every guy you talk to tonight if he wants to guess the color of your panties. If he gets it right, he gets to fuck you however he wants. Keep going until you've had all the sex you can take.

Thank you, I will try this when I go out to the club. I hope I can handle it all tonight...

mikeclark987
02-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Just go into the men's bathroom, get naked and blindfolded. Stand facing the mirror, hands on the sink. Spread your legs, and stick your ass out. Wait there for at least two hours. The catch: If a man is using your body, you can't leave, you must wait for fifteen minutes AFTER he is done using you.

No cleaning up until you get home.

hoogrvy
02-25-2012, 01:44 PM
tell us about your thursday

MikeDyson
12-23-2013, 06:32 PM
If you really look like your photo guys are going to falling over themselves to get with you. Next time you go out, get a guy's attention and hint that he may be in with a chance with you; then see how mental* you can act before he loses interest.
*Stuff like quoting outrageous political views (homophobic / extreme communist), talking about seriously messed up kinky stuff you enjoy, suggesting that you've just split up with your cage fighting, obsessive ex.

If he loses interest, pick a new target and try again.

If someone sticks it out the test, get them to join this site and agree to allow the chat room to control your evening together (or bail on him if he's too crazy/desperate for you).