PDA

View Full Version : punishment needed masters orders

jadea
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM
I disobeyed my master and he wants me to be punished severely.
i yelled at him because, of something he had said. and he told me to post on here and he would check and choose the punishment he thought was best.

Dravot
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
At its basic level the dare is as follows, you must give oral service while the male recipient is seated on the toilet. When he cums you must hold the cum in your mouth, you are not to spit or swallow. You will then lean forward placing your face on/in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto your head holding you face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the load of cum in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. At the end of the time you are to show that your mouth is still full of cum, if it is, you will put a dollop of icy hot on your fingers, put your head back into the toilet seat as it was before with the lid holding your in place and rub your clit till you cum. Once you have done that you are to sit back up, show one last time the load of cum then swallow all of it.

If you want to make it even more challenging you may have who ever youve been showing your mouth full of cum to flush the toilet as you are cumming.

If you swallow the cum or lets any out of your mouth before the challenge is completed or if you fail to cum at the end of it you will receive a punishment.

Please post detailed report of how this went should your Master choose it.

sm_limb
02-23-2012, 05:29 AM
G to backyard naked. Spank each asscheek, each tit and pussy 20x as hard as you can with a thin bamboostick. After each spank yell hard thank you for spanking this nude slut

karthik
02-23-2012, 01:44 PM
As u ve yelled at ur master, u shall not speak henceforth. U shall be his pet dog.
1. U shall remain naked at all times no matter what or where.
2. U shall not speak until ur master allows u to. If u want to draw attention, u can kiss or lick their feet (u can not repeat it for an hour again)
3. Every time some 1 speaks to u u ve to spank ur pussy as many times as the words they ve spoken.
4. every time u want to lift any of ur 4 legs, u ve to spank ur pussy 10 times for each leg. after that apply clamps for ur sensitive areas (nipple, clit, pussy lips), 1 for each limb for d time u lift it.
5. u get to cum only once a day. every morning, u ve to take permission to stroke urself. if ur master agrees u ve to stroke till u edge n present urself before ur master. u ve to ride the edge from d time u present urself till ur master touches u. Ur master can punish u for edging without permission, just ignore u or grant u release.
if ur master either dont allow u to stroke in d first or refuses ur release, then dont touch urself for that day. try next day
6.u ve to spank ur tits(each), asshole, pussy each for 25 times ur age everyday. u can space for d day it if u want

Doyoudare?
02-24-2012, 09:20 PM
I suggest poop being in the toilet for the dare. And if possible using a not flushed public toilet.

At its basic level the dare is as follows, you must give oral service while the male recipient is seated on the toilet. When he cums you must hold the cum in your mouth, you are not to spit or swallow. You will then lean forward placing your face on/in the toilet seat and have the lid lowered onto your head holding you face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the load of cum in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. At the end of the time you are to show that your mouth is still full of cum, if it is, you will put a dollop of icy hot on your fingers, put your head back into the toilet seat as it was before with the lid holding your in place and rub your clit till you cum. Once you have done that you are to sit back up, show one last time the load of cum then swallow all of it.

If you want to make it even more challenging you may have who ever youve been showing your mouth full of cum to flush the toilet as you are cumming.

If you swallow the cum or lets any out of your mouth before the challenge is completed or if you fail to cum at the end of it you will receive a punishment.

Please post detailed report of how this went should your Master choose it.