PDA

View Full Version : 'a group whore' punishment

Hole
02-21-2012, 07:47 AM
I was a bad slave for my Master. I talked to a man on kinktalk and he hot aware of it.
He desided to give me a filthy group whoring punishment, for 10 random guys to use me anyway they want.
But there's a catch!

it goes like this:
1. i make this thread.
2. my Master reads all the messages from potential users
3. he grants one man with my skype or yahoo name
4. this man, if he still wants me, talks to me and gives me 5 tasks during web cam session(or i send photos)
5. this guy gives away my Skype/yahoo to any other guy to repeat the same thing with me-5 tasks, proof, giving my login.
6. i go through a humiliating chain of men, like a cheap whore.

if just one man refuses to work with me, i'm no longer a slave of my Master, cause if no one wants such dirty hole, why should he?

if i won't find 10 guys in 2 weeks, i'm no longer a slave

please, help me. i really want to stay with my Master.

newninja
02-21-2012, 07:52 AM
So tell me whore,

should we post the 5 punishments we are proposing for you on this thread? or are they to be kept a secret until the time comes?

MasterJacob.
02-21-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm definently interested, however many of my punishments are humiliating and very harsh kindly send me your limits, a list of your toys, as well as a way to contact your Master I have a propositon I think he'd enjoy hearing.
Master Jacob

fireman
02-21-2012, 08:02 AM
well sounds like you need to listen and please your master. I got some ideas for you, so let me know if I become 1 of the guys!!

GetdareTEO
02-21-2012, 08:05 AM
That sounds interesting! :rolleyes: please count me in! :)

Vegetarian_Chris
02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
I really don't think it should be a problem finding 10 guys in 2 weeks. :D

That being said, I like the idea. It sounds interesting, and I certainly would also be interested in participating. Of course we all would need to know some more about what you like and dislike, and what you're limits are. (Other then obvious ones, like illegal things...)

But I think I could come up with some good, humiliating and creative punishment for you, if your master chooses me.

Markbassplayer
02-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I think this is a very creative, very fitting punishment. It matches your kinks while also teaching you a lesson. It's in-depth and detailed. Kudos to your master for developing it.

I would quite enjoy giving you the five tasks. Perhaps I'll be nice, and just make you pose and display yourself for me. Maybe I'll make them all teasing/edging tasks, and not let you cum at the end, leaving you tender and frustrated for the next man. Or maybe I'll make you wear yourself out and then pass you along while you're sweaty, panting, and hoping for a break.

Trusting yourself to the compassion and creativity of strangers is a dangerous thing to do. I hope this does teach you a lesson...

Runicrules
02-21-2012, 10:48 AM
This sounds.... interesting. I'd like a session with this one... :)

Phillip
02-21-2012, 11:13 AM
I want in. I would love to degrade and humiliate the little whore. I have both Skype and yahoo, but prefer Skype. Let me have the whore!!

it2000
02-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Not sure I want to have control of you over skype becasue you sounds like such as worthless whore! Although I know better than to reject the offer so count me in...

markjallop1
02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Count me in!! You sound like you need some severe punishment.

sm_limb
02-22-2012, 04:02 AM
Is it only for men or also women?

xmate1
02-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Sounds like a well thought punishment for you little disobedient whore. I hope you get the treatment you need, learn your lesson and appreciate the quality of education your master grants you.

I would be glad to participate in this circle of shame, contact me via pm if I am allowed to receive this privilege. I am already thinking of some nice tasks to demonstrate your worthlessness.

shadowofchaos
02-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I have a couple ideas some are painfull others embarrassing for punishing you do let me know if I'm picked

MARIOMASTER
02-22-2012, 08:33 AM
I'm in ;) pm me;)

GreatPaulOfFire
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM
I would also be interested in this. Drop me a PM (or whoever has her skype name, do so).

Sanpow
02-22-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm in. PM me your Skype ;-)

Runicrules
02-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Ok, slut... I might as well write some things out for you to do... given you are so desperate to show off for an audience, lol.

BeEfToFu
02-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Interesting punishment so kudos to your master.

I'm not really that interested but if it comes down to it and you find yourself short of people to whore yourself to (not that I can see this happening) then feel free to PM me.

conall
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
I am very interested and have a few ideas of what to do to you. Pm me the skype name.

To your master- Well done on such a good punishment for your slave.

amysub
03-04-2012, 12:32 PM
hmm sounds simply delightful, sounds like you need to learn a lesson, I'd happily oblige

Myriad Nexus
03-06-2012, 12:29 AM
I 'm in... PM me ;)

if someone needs to pass her on to someone else let me know... my yahoo messenger is nexussolaris

Tcb2332
03-06-2012, 01:25 AM
Plz Pm me this sounds fun

Master_naku
03-06-2012, 08:51 PM
this sounds fun, pm if you are still being punished