PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys ;)

UseMyPussy
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey!!! I'm not sure where this thread belongs yet.. Hmm...

Anyway! For those of you that don't already know. The past 2 weeks or was it longer..? I don't remember. I was in Jamaica!! I quit my job, went on a trip with my lovely Girlfriend becca and we Got back about 3 days ago. We slept and I went to about 10 interviews for jobs. I got a better job working at This cute little bookstore walking distanc from my house. I'm not going to be doing too many ongoing dares, but I'll still do some dares. I've missed this site a lot and I hope that you guys have been thinking about some new dares for me ;) <3 love you guys. Dare me?

meatsack123
02-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Thread virginity is mine ;)

Manbearpig
02-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Moved to Truth or Dare online

comicslave
02-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Oh I have one tell me if you do this and how it felt if You do not mind.

Ok put a vib in your puss and in your bum, make sure they stay in and have them both on at different speeds, I suggest taping them on, if you do that put a vib on clit as well. Make a sign that says pet me or write it on your body, bum and above chest. Then you are to go outside (you can be dress to go outside) find a nice tree tie a rope around it, then walk a few feet away from the tree and remove your cloths so it is out of range of your rope, go back to tree and tie one end around neck or a dog collar if you have one. Stay like that for at least 30 mins I am sure the vibs would keep you fun, if you want to bark like a dog at noises and if you want you can spank your bottom after every time you bark for every bark you have to spank bottom 5 times each cheek.

If anything message me and I will change it.

sm_limb
02-25-2012, 01:41 AM
How about the dares still pending in other threads of you?