PDA

View Full Version : Need Punishment/Humiliation Ideas for Gf

mindthread
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi there!

This is my first post, but I've been reading the forums for a while. My girlfriend and I are new to the slave/master lifestyle. We don't practice it for long periods of time yet, just small sessions and we reverse the roles from one day to the other.

I'm looking for punishment / humiliation ideas because she really pissed me off on Valentine's Day. I bought her flowers, gifts and cooked her dinner. Then when it came to sex later on, I made her cum 3-4 times and then she said she was too tired and fell asleep without finishing me off. I'm not pissed because it's not that big of a deal, but I really want to take her punishments to the next level this time. Like I said we are very new.

Here's some of the toys and accessories we have.
Small Butt Plug
Larger Vibrating Butt Plug
Dildo with suction base
Enema Kit that plug into the shower head (New / She's never tried)
Bondage spreader bar
A couple of whips
Etc.

Here's some of our Likes and Limits
Likes: Anal, Anal Insertions, Cum play, Cum play with food, humiliation, spanking, Light Pain, Etc.

Dislikes: Watersports (but she said she would maybe try it ;))

Limits: Scat, Public, Heavy Pain, None of that toothepaste or ict hot stuff, family, animals, etc.

So help me out... I personally really like making games or challenges out of it. I really liked the metronome idea that someone had a while ago. I really like seeing her anally fuck a didlo in a sqatting position. Just to throw a few ideas out there.

Hopefully this wasn't too long or maybe not enough info.

Thanks in advance.

karthik
02-21-2012, 02:23 PM
as she denied u orgasm, her orgasms ll be in ur control
1. she has to come to u n ask for permission to stroke every hour. if u permit, she has to strip completely, stroke till she edges. at the brink of orgasm, she has to offer herself to u. u can do one of these:
a. deny her orgasm n punish for edging.
b. contiune to torment for some more time before denying
c. grant her release (not more than once in 2-3 days)
2. u can ask as many bj u want. everytime u ask for it, she has to strip completely in front of u, insert vibrating butt plug(high) and play with her didlo for 15 min, and then grant u release unless u want to skip this.
3. if she cum in 1 or 2. she has to keep a count of it, and has to get that many slaps on pussy n that many whips on ass by u.
she has to do this until she doesn't cum without ur permission in a day or until u r satisfied n release her from this punishment

Loves2control88
02-22-2012, 07:10 AM
I think the real issue here is her wanting you to force her. She is your sub and she was testing you by having you make her cum and then stopping. What you should have done is taken her right there and used her to make you cum. Otherwise she is making you her bitch...just saying