PDA

View Full Version : Anouther t-shirt Dare for guys and girls

Rebecca
03-25-2008, 10:34 AM
1. Take a broom handle,a condom, a ruler, white t-shirt and black marker, Put the condom on the rounded end of the boom handle and push it up your ass. Push it as far as you dare then hold the handle at the entrance to your anus.

2. Slowly withdraw from your ass taking care not to move your hand.

3. Now measure the length that entered your ass.

4. Now write " I can take.....inches" in big letters on the front of the t-shirt and wear it in public, Only you know what it means.

For instance, I have to write " I can take 5 1/4 inches" on mine,

Other twists on the dare...add " up my ass" on the t-shirt", could do the same with the mouth, and girls you do it elsewhere of-cause.

Have fun
Rebecca
-x-

Rebecca
03-25-2008, 10:35 AM
And OK I can't spell another, sorry.

Rebecca
-x-

JoMo
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
very nice dare, excellent idea!

addition: Girls do it front and back then write on "she can take x inches" with an arrow pointing down on your back and front, with the correct numbers for each.

FatGuyOnCam
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm not really big into public dares like this, but I'm interested to see what I can take. I'll try out steps 1-3, and let ya know.

Mod Edit: Do not ask/offer pics in the forums

FatGuyOnCam
03-26-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm somewhere between 5 1/4 and 5 1/2 inches. I actually didn't have a dildo though, so I ended up using a carrot with a condom. I did your other dare in unison with this one, too. I took another condom, unrolled it, filled it with a some pumps of hand cream, slipped it on and went to town with it. The mixture ended up on my chest. And then, I ended up in the shower.

It made for a very fun session.

Thanks.

Ghost
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I would definitely do this dare...lol

I got some shorts that are white like transparent for workout
i have done something like this before.. but without the writing something part
lets see how many people at the gym wants to sign..

m_dragon
03-26-2008, 10:57 PM
hhmmm...very interesting and original. hi i'm new here. feel free to call me tonico:D