PDA

View Full Version : Painful and humiliating punishments

Ringaroses
02-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Hey all! I've been playing truth or dare with my friends but instead of doing my dares like a good girl I refused. I need some really nasty, painful and embarrassing punishments to teach me a lesson! Thanks, and we'll post what happens!

Ringaroses
02-20-2012, 09:02 AM
I should be okay, I will do most things. You got my attention, I can't wait to hear these ideas!

ElyaC
02-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Let your friends whose dares you refused shit on your face. If either of you is unwilling then you must be their urinal for a week instead (if you cannot serve them any day of the week then you have another day added on, so you serve them in total 7 days).

dunc165
02-25-2012, 03:37 PM
every friend there gets to do whatever they like to you for as long as they want

rocket-man
11-30-2013, 05:20 AM
I (male, 39) work in a small software company in Eastern Europe. We are a team of 7 people - 3 males and 4 females. Our boss is female, 35 years old.

Yesterday I was caught by her making sex chat with a girl on my business computer through working time. We have a lot of work and we are expected to work hard. This is my third offence of this kind for past year. The first time I was just warned. The second time I was fined half of my monthly salary. This time my boss gave me a choice - to be fired immediately or endure very painful and humiliating corporal punishment. It should be borne in mind that unemployment in our country is extremely high. If I get fired, it is almost impossible to find a job soon, especially well paid. A further complication is that we pay expensive mortgage for our home. If I stay out of work, I expose to a huge risk the whole family - my wife and our two kids.

I discussed things with my wife and she thinks that I should be subjected to the punishment and not lose my job.

My boss wants my punishment to be determined by a vote of options offered by her. My punishment will be applied as soon as the number of votes reaches 100. So here is the poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/586298