Old 12-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Public Watersports Dare

This dare was given to me by a friend who's really into watersports (as was my last one actually).

The dare is:

First wait until you really, really have to pee. Drink several glasses of water to help yourself out with this. Done? Great! Now wait another half an hour.

Now, go put on any underwear you choose, long pants, any shirt or top you want, and go barefoot.

Now you're going to go check your mail, take out your garbage, take your dog out, or do any other small chore or errand that involves going right out to the side of the street.

The mail works best, because it'll give you an excuse to stand still for a while, which you'll need, because once you're out there, totally in the open, in plain view of your street, in broad daylight, you get to pee your pants! Let it all go. Don't even try to stop, don't hold back, don't try to avoid the mess... it will trickle onto your bare feet. Let it.

Now, I had to take a picture of my peed pants and piss-soaked feet for proof for my dare master, but that's optional. If you take one, remember you can't post it here! But for me, that was the most humiliating part, hauling out my camera to take a picture of myself, feeling like if anyone didn't know something strange was going on, they certainly would then!

Now for the fun part! Obviously you can't track your urine-soaked dirty feet and dripping-wet pants in onto your carpets! So, you may go and hide someplace outside if you wish, but you must take off your wet pants and underwear, and find a way to wash off your legs and feet before re-entering your apartment or house.

For the less daring, wear darker pants, and bring a pair of shorts out with you to change into once you've washed yourself off.

For the more daring, wear light colored pants (gray sweats are the worst), and make sure you tuck in your shirt and get it nice and wet too, so you'll have to go inside completely nude!

Good luck!
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post
This dare was given to me by a friend who's really into watersports (as was my last one actually).

The dare is:

First wait until you really, really have to pee. Drink several glasses of water to help yourself out with this. Done? Great! Now wait another half an hour.

Now, go put on any underwear you choose, long pants, any shirt or top you want, and go barefoot.

Now you're going to go check your mail, take out your garbage, take your dog out, or do any other small chore or errand that involves going right out to the side of the street.

The mail works best, because it'll give you an excuse to stand still for a while, which you'll need, because once you're out there, totally in the open, in plain view of your street, in broad daylight, you get to pee your pants! Let it all go. Don't even try to stop, don't hold back, don't try to avoid the mess... it will trickle onto your bare feet. Let it.

Now, I had to take a picture of my peed pants and piss-soaked feet for proof for my dare master, but that's optional. If you take one, remember you can't post it here! But for me, that was the most humiliating part, hauling out my camera to take a picture of myself, feeling like if anyone didn't know something strange was going on, they certainly would then!

Now for the fun part! Obviously you can't track your urine-soaked dirty feet and dripping-wet pants in onto your carpets! So, you may go and hide someplace outside if you wish, but you must take off your wet pants and underwear, and find a way to wash off your legs and feet before re-entering your apartment or house.

For the less daring, wear darker pants, and bring a pair of shorts out with you to change into once you've washed yourself off.

For the more daring, wear light colored pants (gray sweats are the worst), and make sure you tuck in your shirt and get it nice and wet too, so you'll have to go inside completely nude!

Good luck!
And if I only lived alone. You know, with snow on the ground, not only would this be CRAZY hard, but the yellow trail would be easily trackable to your house XD 0.0 rinsing off would be COLD! Still, if I didnt have a closely packed street of houses...then I would do it anyway. Definitely a good idea!
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:49 PM   #3
tw97233

Sorry for raising this one from the depths, but I did a random search for a few words today and found this one and thought it might be interesting. Being Sunday there is no mail to check, but luckily for me tomorrow is garbage day. So I needed to put the bins by the road tonight anyways, I figured I would do it a little early.

We have three bins; garbage, recycling and yard waste/compost. I took them out in that order. On the last one I took a little thing of garbage with me, so I would have to be out there a bit longer.

I have uploaded a pic to Kink Talk of me by the road next to the bins.

Last edited by tw97233; 05-24-2015 at 01:22 PM.
tw97233 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk