Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
CIA

Crown Unexpected (MxM)

well my last story didn't really work plus kind of got bored with it; so lets start a new one. Lets see what I can whip up real quick!

A very beautiful day, teaming with life. Oh who am I kidding trying to paint a pretty picture, well at least I see the brighter side of things.

Gossiping was going on in the halls at school, mostly about some new kid. Supposed to be not that bad looking. But wherever I turned It was "Hey, here about the new kid". Eh who am I to care, sometimes us high shcoolers act like little children, the maturity level needs some fine adjusting, seriously.

Most of the time I just said "Nope" to their question about the new kid and kept walking. But of course sometimes theres the guys you can't ignore.

"Hey, hows it goin dude" Hal said with a smile that might of just caused me some temporally blindness

Hal's a Great guy, we been friends since kinder garden. We looked somewhat similar the same sort green eyes, tanish skin, not to mention the white teeth, except are hair color his is blodne and I'm an brunet. We both keep are hair somewhat longer then the school likes but the school is not very strict. Hell we both even were born the same year 1995, and just a few days apart I was born on the 15th, Hal the 17th.

But are eyes didn't really match the school uniform, a red polo, black dress pants, and black Nike shoes. But what can you do.

"Just great, you" I said waiting for the new kid question

"Good, did you study for that Social Studies test" Hal asked walking beside me to our next class.

"Yeah, I like the 1700's, the age of sailing and gunpowder" I said enthusiastically

"Eh I prefer the space age, titanium was made then" Hal countered

We both shared a common interest in history, well kinda.

We both found the familiar path to geometry and took are seats in the back,
nobody else was there yet but we like to be to our math early in case we need to, share our answers.

"Oh yeah, you here about the new kid" Hal asked

"I'm gonna kill you" I mumbled

Lets see 1,2,3,4,5... Great Hal is the 1000 kid to ask me that question.

"What" Hal asked

"Nothing, have you heared anything" I asked

"A little, he's about 6'2, blonde'ish, blue eyes, and he plays basketball" Hal explained

"Ok, you did say a little right" I teased

"Hey, I thought he make a good match for you" Hal joked

Yeah, Hal kinda knows I have an interest more of a curiosity, about guys. Told him one night thinking we could have some fun but he said he was straight.

"Really" I groaned

Hal has tried this before, and Hal was the one that got kissed not me. I really wish my phone wasn't dead that night, that would have been the best picture ever. Hal's face after was hilarious. The other dude misunderstood Hal

"Just kidding" Hal Giggled to himself

The first bell rang, which meant get to your class or suffer. The room filled up and Mr. Irving entered.

"Morning, class turn in your homework from yesterday" Irving Insisted

The class rolled on lasting a full hour and some odd minutes, all my classes did, until the end of social studies.

The principal walked i the last few minutes of class, our principal was a huge guy about 6'5 muscular enough to be a stunt man for the Hulk, about 32 years old. But he's rather subtle, efficient in the school, and a lady killer so yeah, he's a pretty awesome guy.

He leaned in close to and whispered to our social studies teached Mr. Willams who was very tiny compared to the principal, afterwords when he was finished he set a tan filing folder with a unlegible name on it, on Mr. Williams desk.

"Very well, give the class and me five minutes for them to finish their test" Mr Williams sighed

And went back to working on his computer, I looked up at the clock to see when five mintues would be. It was 2:45 now.

Gradually Mr. Williams picked the file and flipped through some pages on the inside, for a few minutes.

A questionable "Hmm" came from him

He got up out of his chair and went to the class room door and monotoned for some one to come in.

It was the principal followed by the new kid already in the school uniform. the principal leaned up against a wall in the room and let the new kid pass him and stand up by Mr. williams.

And it looked almost exactly how Hal described him. And at that time Hal found in necessary to nudge my arm twice and wink at me. I just shook my head.

"This is our new student, Tim Anderson, He moved here from South Carlonlina, I Hope you enjoy the school year Mr. Anderson, and is their anything you would like to share" Mr. Williams stated

"No I’m good" Tim spoke in a soft voice

I found myself staring at him mixed chemicals of emotion flowing through my veins, lust with a hint of affection, and cursity was boiling deep inside me. As I was staring, I found Tim staring back. And color rushed into his cheeks he broke the stare.

Aww he's shy how cute.

The last bell of the day rang and Tim and the principal wondered out of the class room.

"See your already making a connection" Hal Whispered now I was the one with color in my cheeks

"Don't push it kisser boy" I joked

Got him back good on that one

"Shut it" Hal laughed himself

"Put your test on my desk and I'll see you Tomorrow" Mr. Willams practically had to shout for everybody to hear him, with all the moving around and talking

I got out as quickly as possible so I could avoid the crowed of people.
Jake a kid who was pretty much eye candy for whoever looked at him, but trust me that candy is sour on the inside. He caught up with me.

"Were gonna, help, the new kid get around want to come, help that is" Jake asked if you didn't guess help wasn't the right word

"What the fuck Jake, lay off him" I Hissed Jake may be jerk but he respects my word

"Fine I leave this one alone, your no fun" Jake ran off to catch up with his friends

I used to hang out with him until he started being a jerk and drinking. And both of those are his new favorite pass times.

A massive hand came down gently and landed on my shoulder, I turned only a half fraction of my head to see who it was.

It was the principal, Oh yeah did I mention he was my uncle.

"Thank you" Uncle Clark said

How Jake didn't spot him, I don't know, but it was probably for the best.

"Your welcome uncle, I don't whats gotten in to him this past year" I added turning around to face him

"technically he's suspended, but he came to school anyway, and manged to avoid me all day, that ones impossible" Uncle Clark chuckled

"But we had alcohol and drug testing last week he failed the alcohol test five days in a row, so I suspended him" My Uncle finished

"It happens to the best of us" I said

"No it doesn't, I bet he took the first swig with charm, any who I'll see you tonight" My uncle roughed up my hair and left

Family dinner on Thursday nights are always fun, and Hal and his parents usely show up to.

"See you tonight" Hal said running past me obviously late for his ride

I walked through the school to get to parking lot A1 where my dad was parked in his mustang playing some music One Republic, at least my dad has good taste.
But before I got in the passenger seat I manged to see a person talking on their cell.

You would never guess that it was Tim standing there Cute as ever, First I din't want to hear a word about him, now I want to hear every word.

I held my hand up to signal my dad to wait, as I walked over to Tim mustering up my courage to manage a simple Hi

"Hey, Tim" I spoke as softly and charmingly as I could manage

"Hi, you know my name but I don't yours" He giggled but I could tell he was frustrated

"I'm john smith" I said jokingly wondering if he new what TV show I was talking about

"Really, the doctor off of doctor who" He laughed

(Ive really been watching that show alot AWSOME SHOW)

Yes we have some nerdiness in common

"I'm Alex Clark" I claimed with a dashing smile

"Oh yeah the principals nephew, I remember now, I looked at your file" Tim stoped himself

"While I was sitting in the office with nothing to do but read the random stuff around me" Tim added quickly

I just laughed thinking too cute.

"Alright then, so whats wrong" I asked

"Yeah, I'm kinda got here late for the buses and they don't have me on their list yet, so they didn't know I was coming, so I have to wait for my dad to come pick me up in about thirty minutes" He said embarrassed

"And your mom" I asked hoping not to hit a something private

"At a business meeting an hour away, she owns a chain of stores so we moved down here to be closer" He sighed

"Well what street do you live on" I asked enthusiastically

"Its not really a street, its on palm tree way" He said

"Dude" I said amazed

"Yeah" he asked

"I know exactly where you live, your the people I saw moving into that grayish house across from mine, whats the house number" I pleaded

"42" His frustrated face turned into the, your the greatest person Ive met, kind of face

"Great my dad can drive us, he's waiting over there" I pointed to the mustang and as if on que he revved the engine.

He's such a child sometimes.

Last edited by CIA; 12-01-2011 at 05:23 PM.
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice introductin, if never seen you around at all but Im really impressed by your work. Can't wait to see what else you have for this story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Really great and interesting story. Shame I hit the end! Post more

Also you keep getting confused with your 'are' and 'ours', but I won't comment more about that.

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Male

could be awesome. keep going

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:30 AM   #5
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde
Default Awesome!

Not only is this a good story so far, I love the fact that you're also a fan of my favourite show Doctor Who. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
CIA

Alright heres this weekends kind of long, so shoot me, enjoy it. This chp may seem as if its being rushed but its not. But more to come soon thats a promise!!

On the ride home Tim called his dad and told him that he was getting a ride home; I wish I sat in the back with him.

Tim was intoxicating, I just wanted to be near him. Emotions just shot through my system until I was about to explode.

"Were here" My dad said pulling into our driveway

"Thanks Mr. Clark" Tim said getting out of the car

"Sure thing kiddo" My dad said getting out of the car walking off to our house

"Only met you once and your already giving me a ride home" Tim laughed

"I'm just a nice guy" I said smiling

"Well, why don't you come over, later" Tim offered

Hmm, sounds like a date.

"Actually right now is probably better , I'll be over soon" I said walking to my house

Shouldn't really call it a house, I don't think a house has four floors, or a east and west wing.
My parents house is quite posh, black marble floors and pillars, white walls, crown molding, fancy furniture. Except the fourth floor.

The fourth floor is mine, I'm the king of that floor, my bedroom, my bathroom, my living room, mine mine mine. most of its painted black but theres some dark blue. In the living room, there is a nice 42 inch my dad bought me and some black leather furniture.

Its not as posh and hardly used by anybody but me.

I dropped my bag off in my room, and changed into some nike shorts and a blue t shirt; my dad walked by me while I was going back downstairs to leave, good timing my dad had.

"Hey, dad can I go to a friends house" I said not realizing he was on the phone

He just looked at me and taped his watch and mouthed the words, Don't be late for diner.

Yes, this could turn out to be a very good night.

I soon left finding that it started to rain lightly, I like the rain its peaceful.

the outside Tim's house looked alot like mine except his has gray siding, where as mines white brick

I crossed the street to Tim's house and knocked on the door, not even ten seconds later it opened. And Tim was wearing about the same thing I was.

Theres no freaking way in hell that was coincidence.

"Hey, come on in" Tim grinned giving a quick look over, he thought I didn't notice

He held door open and I passed him, great his house looks like ours. Did someone just copy and paste it because it looked really similar except the furniture was in different places.Well at least its a conversation for later.

I took my shoes off, crap forgot to switch my school shoes with my home shoes. Oh well

"We can go upstairs its more comfortable than down here" Tim said closing the door

Ha, there was something different his stairs were on the opposite side of the house.

Great his upstairs looks like my upstairs at least he has good taste.

"Am I being punked" I mumbled

"Huh" Tim said hopping over the left end of the couch just like I did at home

"Nothing, you know, you should see my house sometime" I insisted

"Maybe next time" Tim agreed and turned on his TV

"Is that a 42 inch" I asked

"Yeah, dad bought it last year, how'd you guess" Tim smiled

"Oh I'm good at measuring" I sarcastically said

"Right, so I take you like blue" Tim asked pointing out our clothes

"Yeah my favorite" I answered and brought my legs up on the couch

He did the same with his legs, I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, and looked closely for hidden cameras. But I really think its legit, he is a good copy of my personality no wonder we get along good. But hes not an exact copy he's different, a good kind of different, and hes really cute and sitting next to me.

I leaned in closer to him not much just a little; to get that intoxicating, I want you feel, again.

A few minutes later, Tim stood up and stretched.

"Come on I want to show you something cool" Tim insisted

We walked to the west wing, we walked about halfway through the wing and Tim took a sharp right. And if I know my house he just ran straight into a wall, but he didn't.

There was a hallway leading down some stairs, If you weren't looking for this hallway you would never knew it was there, it was sort of stuck in between a pillar and a part where the wall came out more.

I caught up to Tim who opened a door at the bottom leading into a small room with a single bed, a TV on a stand with an xbox 360 bellow it, and a computer next to the strand. The room was Navy blue with a soft black carpet floor.

"This room wasn't originally on the blueprints for the house, the painters were confused about it and pointed it out" Tim explained

"This is really cool" I agreed

"Me and my dad only know about, so..." Tim was interupted by a buzzzzzz in my pocket

"Sorry" I said hitting my pocket quickly to stop the buzzing from my cell

Nothing is more important than this right now, nothing.

Tim sat on the end of the single bed and I followed.

"You know were pretty similar" Tim considered

"You aren't kidding" I responded

"I have something to confess..." Tim was interrupted again by a buzzzzzzzzzz

Damn it, myswell look.

"Sorry, again" I said taking my phone out

-TWO NEW MESSAGES

I hit ok

-DAD

-HAL

I hit ok

-DAD's MESSAGE

Hey son, I ran to the company real quick. Be home soon.
luv You

I closed my phone without looking at the next message, probably just Hal asking me some stupid question about his homework.

"You were saying" I questioned

"Uh, maybe its not the best time" Tim said clearly having second thoughts

No, No, No don't block me out,say it

"No go on, tell me" I said in the softest voice I could

"I, Uh... like you" Tim mumbled

What, did he just say... HELL YA

Butterflies started up in my stomach

we sat their in silence, I think he was waiting for me to say, How much do you like me but...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"I hate this phone" I said pulling it out

MESSAGE'S FROM Hal

MESSAGE ONE

Dude we really need to talk soon

MESSAGE TWO

I luv you

Really, nows not the time for that brotherly love kind of thing.

Eh I'll talk to him soon enough anyway, he'll have to wait.

"How Much" I said turning off my phone

"Are you talking to me" Tim questioned clearly wanting to awnser badly

"yes, and is it cold in here" I asked

It felt like it drooped forty degrees in this room

"Uh, first alot, and two will this help" Tim said wrapping his arms around me and rested his
head on my shoulder and closed his eyes thinking he must have pushed to far

"Did, I just go to far, or are we going to fast" Tim asked lightly

Tim was very shaky and light with his touch, aww still shy. and the heat coming from him felt like a furnace; he must have been sweating this whole time because I could smell his sweet deodorant acting up.

Dirty thoughts were running through my head and I got shaky myself, but I ignored both and enjoyed the moment, and resisted the urge to pounce on Tim.

"Um, no, I guess not" I said

But my eyes got the better of me and did a little looking, since his arms were around me his shirt was lifted up little you could clearly see a four pack and some blue underwear, I wonder what kind. plus a nice size able bulge.

We leaned back to Tim's bed and just laid there gently holding hands and we closed our eyes

All the sudden its like Tim wasn't the new kid I had a crush on anymore, he seemed more like somebody I new my whole life. Well then again he was a close to me as you were gonna personality wise, guess that could be the reason to.

It was about 15 minutes later and my phone buzzed thought I turned the damn thing off I opened my eyes staring into Tim's. You could get lost in those ocean colored eyes.
"This time its going to be my dad I have to go" I sighed getting up

But Tim wrestled me back down on top of him, and kissed me out of the blue just a gentle smooch, on the cheek

I got up again this time Tim didn't stop me. I ran and put my shoes on and Iopened the front door. Great it was now pouring down rain out, sometimes I think Florida hates me.

I trudged out into the rain, cars were parked in the driveway at my house.

I herd footsteps behind me so I turned around it was Tim runing up to for one final embracing hug.

"Your really enjoying this aren't you" I said squeezing back

We were so close toghter, that it would take crowbar to unlatch us. He looked even cuter with his hair and shirt all wet.

"I've got to go" I said running the rest of the way home

I entered the door just seeing all the family members arving, Hal's parents waved me over to

where they were standing putting their coats in a closet.

"Hal told me he was going to be upstairs, for when you would get here" Hal's mom said

"Thanks"I said waving to a few relatives as i walked away

I walked up the stairs and took my time. The door to the living room was shut, I slowly opened it to see the back of Hal's head.

He was just sitting there, watching ESPN, just waiting.

"Hey Hal" I sighed sitting next to him

Hal took a few moments before responding to me.

"You know, thats a really convenient place to put a window, with a great view and everything"
Hal turned his head to the right gesturing to the open window a little bit of rain was coming threw

"Huh, Oh, you probably got a very nice view then" I asked curious

There was something about Hal, a certain sadness I could sense in him

"Yeah, good view, making progress" Hal asked

Well this is new, He usually stays out of my interest

"A lot of progress, I think I may have found my match" I said

Hal didn't say anything back so I'm gonna do a little digging

"Hal, whats wrong, your not like your yourself" I asked, hope I didn't sound to much like his mum

"Well, I broke up with my girlfriend" Hal mumbled in a depressed manor

"Why'd you do that" I asked

"Well, I'd hate to say it now, but, for you" Hal sighed thunder now booming outside

This better not go where I think its gonna go

"Wha..." I started but Hal continued talking

"I saw you, and him, just out their hugging each other, like it was the end of the world" Hal finally became silent for me to be able to speak

"Hal, are you saying that you would like to, be with me" The last three words came out in a hoarse whisper

"Yeah, but I can see your buys with someone else" Hal said getting up and starting to walk away

Out of nowhere, I grabbed Hal's hand which is really soft by the way and brought him back down next to me. We just sat there, in silence, looking away from each other.

We both had this gut feeling to just get up, leave and act as if this never happened. But I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Hal" I whispered

"Yeah" He softly said turning to meet my gaze

I leaned in and made our foreheads lean against each other

Their were those butterflies in my stomach again, and the shivers down my spine, you think I would get use to it.

Hal was the first to pull away, but he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him

"I'm so gay now" Hal laughed

For the first time in a long time the stress, pain, and sadness seemed to leave Hal and his eyes really shined

"Have you always felt this way about me" I wondered aloud

"After that game for truth or dare a few moths ago, I got curious" Hal mumbled

"What about the dude who kissed you one night" I asked

"Was it wrong for me to enjoy it" Hal asked honestly

"No, pleasure gets the better of us sometimes" I said

"But what about you said a minute ago, the I found my match thing" Hal asked looking me in the eyes

When he stares into my eyes it feels like he's looking into my soul, and my soul enjoys it greatly.

"Um, well me and Tim really connect, just like me and you" I said enthusiastically

"Am I gonna be involved in a three-sum" Hal asked

"Maybe" I laughed, all theese questions Hal was asking were very serious to him

"Before we head down to dinner take this as advice, don't fight over me, don't make anything a
compition with me the prize" I told Hal

"Fine, but if he starts it" Hal said
Old 02-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #7
KjblankenshipKevin

Awesome story so far pleeease write more
Old 02-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter, but I hade to read the first one agian.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
CIA

At supper I got a message from my old buddy/cousent, Blake.

"Hey, if can come over tonight, its important that you bring a boyfriend, as in gay, you'll never belive your ears. We'll catch up when you get here!!"

It was diffucult to respond, especially with Hal holding my hand under the table the whole time.

"I'll be there at 6:30 on the dot" Was all I could text

"Who was that" Hal asked

"A old Friend" I replied

After supper affter everybody left, I dashed to Tim's. I thought bringing Tim would be a better choice than Hal; emotions aside. When I explained the situation to Tim he said going was "Fine with him". His dad gave us a ride to Blakes house, where a few cars were already in the driveway.

This post is now finished, with the birth of a new sstory coming soon.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome, short, but awsome!

Advertisements
Kink Talk