Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
fullofsecrets

Post Invisible Love (NOT A Sex Related Story)

I wrote this myself. If you like it you should bookmark my blog. Its a new blog and this is the first story. I write new stories and parts every day. You can also follow me on twitter! I really want to be noticed and hear what everyone thinks.
Also to getdare staff if I'm not allowed to post this I'm really sorry. Move it if need be. I'm not really sure.

Blog: littlemissinfamousauthor.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Infamous_Author

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose it could be said that she was so inconspicuously unseen that you wouldn't have even glanced upon her if you were standing only inches from her. Though it is probably always hard to notice someone who is seemingly invisible. No, not invisible in a sense that she has super natural powers or that she was injected with some sort of pharmacon that clones a hidden shield. But instead, her invisible cloak came with her most dreadful demise.

Painfully, over time, she had forgotten the night of her death, along with the brutality she had experienced. Without anyone to speak to for so long, it could be assumed that she had also forgotten how to speak and, quite possibly even, the sound of her, once so beautiful, voice. But through all she had ever forgotten, there was always one thing in which she could never ignore; the love of her life as still missing from the lonesome realm in which she now lived.

She could remember that her name was Clairina, middle name Anne, and married name Rymes. She could also remember that she died at age 24, due to what people believed was a tragic accident, but she knew differently and only chose to believe the same to forget the pain. She couldn't see herself in the mirror, but she remembered that she had long curly brown hair with tints of red running through it. She had red stained lips and emerald eyes. She as 5 foot 8 inches and had long legs. She never thought she was very beautiful, but when she was alive her husband had always persuaded her she was gorgeous.

Some time ago, during her first year of being a ghost, she had gone in search of him, but her prayers of retrieving his recognition of existence had gone unanswered, and she soon gave up. She had wept tears of untouchable substance for several weeks due to this effect of unsuitable, love-lost conditions. It had no been three years and she had finally found rest in just waiting and overlooking what before was her dream.

She remained hidden in the city library. She loved books and with that thought, thought that it would be the most relaxing and pan relieving place in which she could inhabit. She spent most of her time there in the poetry lounge. It was a small room with white walls and green carpeted flooring. It had two chairs and one love seat. Often enough someone would leave a poetry book open on the small coffee table in the middle of the room; and since she couldn't turn the pages herself the pieces on those pages were the only ones she would read all day.

It was late one night when the librarian finally went home and she could be allowed to go into the back room where the record books were kept up to date. She liked to stay in this room only at night because the air was the warmest. Her translucent body stood hovering over the opened record book of all of the deaths in the city in the past year. She looked over all of the names and comments until she came across a quite familiar name and she read aloud to herself; after all she was the only one who would hear.

"William Anthony Rymes, died at age 27 just two years after the murder of his young bride. He died of alcohol poisoning. He was found holding a photo of his wife the night he passed."

She hesitated, rereading words that had already been spoken. Your fantasizing again, she thought to herself, you must be; there's no possible way he could be dead, he wouldn't have done that to himself.....or would he have?

She gripped the record book with her luminous hands and with her anger rapidly tried to throw it across the room, but of course only a slight ruffling of papers was projected. Her frustration caused her to scream. She threw a raging fit that no one but herself could hear or see. This was useless and she knew it. No one could help her but herself. She'd never seen another ghost before; not in life or death.

Could it be that I am the only nonliving thing God has sent here to roam this earth? Is this my punishment for something that I can no longer recall or remember? This must be wrong. I never tried to hurt anyone and to my recollection I never have. I loved my husband, cherished him with all my soul could bare, and now, Dear Lord, you punish me?

She couldn't think straight, such turmoil sprung upon her only minutes after midnight. How could she survive now? Knowing that she now would never find him, never see his face again outside a picture; never again to hear his voice whisper the long lasting loving words in which she so gratefully missed.

She wandered around the library trying to find something, just one book that had been left open for her to read, to clear her mind of her reckless thoughts. Nothing to do now, she thought, I can't just sit here now. Now that I know there's a chance for me to regain my passionate lover.

After a few moments she had finally decided that it would cure her of a deepening heart ache if she went in search of him once more. Just this one last time, she reminded herself. But then she started to think harder. Throughout the years she had always clung to the library, never leaving the property because she was scared she might somehow unwillingly fall back into time. She paced herself, slowly and calmly hovering the ground moving swiftly to through the grass just outside the library doors.

She looked around. All was familiar, after all this was where she was born, where she was raised. She smiled remembering the wedding that had taken place between her and her husband years earlier just down the road in a small chapel. She continued to move, now on the sidewalk floating under brightened street lights. She stared down at her hands, glancing at the phantom ring on her left hand. Small, plain, and beautiful, she seemed delighted with herself recalling that this is what she had told him the night he proposed.

Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. She tired herself with her thoughts and finally rested on the ground underneath a big oak tree, out of the way so that she would not be startled or awakened with someone walking through her. She agreed with herself that time was all she had and if he was out there waiting for her arrival somewhere he would understand she needed sleep whether it was insufficient or not. She'd let herself rest and try to sleep for a few hours, then she would go off again and travel, wandering off looking for his dispersed soul.

She awoke to find her self in mid-day of the rest of the world in which she resided but could no longer live. Persons passed by, footsteps sounded on the sidewalk, and cars raced impatiently down the each street. Taking deep breaths, she took each floating step with caution and silence, staring at each unfamiliar countenance, but searching for the one that would complete her final journey.

It was a bit chilly, as an autumn morning would be. Leaves coated the ground and the air was heavy with chilled humidity. Dew covered each blade of grass planted just outside the cement slabs of the sidewalk. She noticed every detail of the earth on this fall colored day; details that the others, the living that walked among her now, had barely noticed or recognized. But to her the world was much more then it seemed. There was more that only she could want that others couldn't. Like to feel the warmth of those who surrounded her, and the cold grainy cement under her drifting feet.

Hours among hours had ruined her mind. The search was now seeming impossible. It was now a little past 9pm and the world was turning dark. She had wandered around the whole town the entire day. She finally decided to rest in the local cemetery. During her living life she would have never stepped into a cemetery at night, probably not even during the day if it wasn't for the accident. Now she started to sob, thinking of what happened that winter afternoon. If I had just waited a little longer, just a bit longer, she thought while trying to hold back tears that were almost choking her.

She wouldn't tell you if you had asked her, but that night killed her. Maybe not literally, but on the inside, from that day to the day she was murdered, she was dead. That afternoon she had taken her two year old daughter to the park hill to slide down the hill. It was on the way back that she realized she had forgotten the sled on the sidewalk. At the next four way she came to she decided to make a U-turn in the street. She couldn't see anyone coming and started it. Just as just was about to pull into the right lane a truck slammed into the back of the car, hitting the right side backseat head on.

She laid down on a black bench that sat dead center in the middle of the cemetery. Trying to forget about the turmoil of the accident she stared over at the headstones, trying to carry herself off in the silence to drift into sleep. She closed her eyes visualizing her husband, seeing him walk to her and wrapping her in his arms. Slowly she smiled finally feeling just a bit closer to him. Opening her eyes it felt like the whole world had gone still and quiet. Seven feet away, standing straight staring at her, was a man with dark hair, dark eyes, and a subtle smile. A mystical phantom figure in the night.

She froze and got up off the bench and motioned forward toward the figure. "You aren't my William, who are you? What....what is it that you want?" She paused and took another step in a different direction and said, "You can see me....I'm dead. WHO are YOU?"

"You don't remember me, darling?" the man said. He walked towards her until she could fully see his features. He was a broad man, strong shouldered with a chiseled jaw. His two dark brown eyes seemed black in this light. He had short hair with a little scruff on his cheekbones. He does look like Will, she thought and it all rushed into her mind.

It was a dark night, she had been late for her Friday dinner date with her husband because there had been so much traffic. She had gotten out of the taxi and started to walk because she thought it would have been quicker. While walking down the sidewalk she acquired the strange sensation that she was being followed. She looked around and there was a man ten feet behind her walking slowly towards her in a dark coat and jeans. Looking forward again she began to quickly pace across the street until he cornered her into an ally.
"Leave me alone!" she screamed.
He grabbed her and pinned her against the wall and she squirmed. With one of his hands he reached into his back pocket and put a gun to her left side. "I told you, darling. If I can't have you no one will," he said.
She didn't have time to scream; she didn't even have enough time to breathe. He pulled the trigger and her body went limp and she fell to the ground as he released her.

She looked again at him and was taken aback in rage as she now remembered her murder. "You were his brother!!!!" She flew at him in rage but just went through him.

"You can't hurt me. We both are dead. I killed you. He killed me. And then he killed himself."

She glared at him. "I hate you! I never loved you! I loved him and you took me from him!" He faded into the darkness and she started to sob onto the ground.

Behind her someone put their hand on her shoulder. "Baby, don't cry. It's okay now."

She looked up and finally there he was, standing there, smiling down at her. She stood and wrapped her arms around him. "Your dead," she said.

"I missed you too much, baby. I couldn't live without you anymore." He smiled and held her close and pulled up her head and turned it and pointed out. "Look, baby, shes been waiting for us." Their two year old daughter stood a few feet away and walked over and hugged their legs.

She lifted her daughter up into her arms between them. Finally everything was right. Everything was perfect and they were all together. Now she could leave, now they could all leave. No more wandering the earth on any expedition. Freedom had come to take them, together; all together.

"I missed you, too. I love you...I'm ready now," she said.

"I love you, baby. I'm ready, too."

They all faded. Faded into the dark, into the mist and out of sight. They were free and allowed to leave and find peace in each other as a family. A family with love, understanding, and without fear of the inevitable.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

This is really good O___O You are a very talented writer and i've bookmarked your blog like you said so i look forward to reading your other stories on there

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Ranzid
Account Banned

a slow burner but by the end you cant read fast enough creates a very rich and detailed environment, I wish I could write like that.

ive also bookmarked your site .. it will be part of my morning routine to check

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
death, ghost, love, mystery, suspense