Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
blehblah
Account Banned

Post The New Kid

This is my first Story... so please keep the mean comments to a minimum. The beginning is boring, but trust me, it gets more exciting.

Lily was 16 years old, and she used to live in New York City. And then... her family moved.
For Lily moving meant new life. New clothes, new stores, new friends, new school, new everything. She was an optimistic, glass-half-full, happy-go-lucky type of person when she was little. But as she went on with her life, like most people, she changed. For the worse or for the better, well that's your choice. She became more down to earth, realizing what life really was like. The only catch was, that, well, she didn't.
Lily's thoughts about the world were complicated. To put it simply, she thought everyone was exactly who they said they were. Until she met Shay.
Lily first walked into Jackson High, she was more excited then she'd ever had been. Shay walked over to her to introduce herself.
"Hi! I'm Shay. I'm a junior here at Jackson High. You're the new kid, right? I could show you around, if you want."
"That would be lovely!" Lily responded enthousiasticly.
"Right. Ok, so, first off, your locker is number 9274. You'll have to share a locker with me, since some of the hallways are being renovated. We can go over there and put your books in your locker. Sounds good?"
"Mm-hm." Shay led her over to the locker number 9274. She whispered to her that the combination to the lock was 4729, because it was easy to remember. If you ever forgot, you could just look at the locker backwords and it would give you the combination. Lily neatly put her books in and closed the door.
"Hey, Lily, me and some of the other kids in the junior year, and even a couple of seniors, we're having a game of truth or dare at my house. It'll be fun, you should come!"
"When is it?"
"10 until morning. It's a sleepover thing, I hope that's OK..."
"It's fine! My mom says she wants me making new friends anyways, so I'll be there."
"Do you want me to pick you up? I have a car, so I can if you want."
"Oh, could you do that for me? That would be great if you would!"
"No prob! See ya tonight." Lily smiled at her one last time, and walked away to get to class. "No problem at all.." Shay repeated, smirking to herself.
blehblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Not bad, it looks like it will be good.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
blehblah
Account Banned

Thank you, and let me just say, you are officially awesome for saying that!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
blehblah
Account Banned

When Lily got to class, she quickly realized she was much different from the other kids at Jackson High. She, for one, shot her hand right up into the air for every question the teacher asked, and studied hard and got her work done efficiently. She barely thought about her plans for later that night until she was on the bus ride home, and Shay sat down beside her.
"Soooo." She said lazily. "Excited for tonight?"
"Yeah, it's all I could think about through all my classes! I cant wait," Lily lied.
"Well," Shay laughed, "I'm glad to hear that. Now, where do you get off?"
"Rose Park Lane. Number 24."
"OK. I'll pick you up around 9:30ish. I mean, I don't want to be late, and my house is about a 5 min drive from R.P.L."
"Oh, here's my stop, I have to get off. Nice talking to you!"
"You too!" Shay said, pretending to be enthusiastic. Lily grabbed her backpack and left. Shay dug out her phone from her pocket and dialed Robby.
"Yo Robby, I only have to do this until you get the pics, right? I seriously do not want to be seen with this slut."
"Shay, you've known her under 24 hours. How could you possibly know she's a slut?"
"I dunno. She's, well, slut-ish. If you like bitch better, I can call her that too."
"Seriously Shay? And fine, you can just avoid her after it's done."
"Yay. Now I won't be destroyed socially by being seen with her. Oh and Robby, what are you planning to do with her?"
"Oh, you'll see. But don't worry. I'll make her wish she never left her stupid little town."
Old 11-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
blehblah
Account Banned

It was late, almost 9:30, when the doorbell rang. Lily ran down to get the door, and was excited to see it was Shay. She smiled.
"Can I come in?"
"Of course! You can come up to my room if you like." The two girls ran up to Lily's small room, still filled with un-opened boxes. Shay inspected Lily's outfit.
"Definitely not."
"Excuse me?"
"You're outfit. It just won't work for tonight." Lily wore a yellow top and a pink jeans. Shay had expected this. She toke out an extremely sexy black top and a very short skirt and fishnet tights, alone with a thong and a bra, both new.
"Are you sure? I thought we were just playing Truth or Dare?"
"Oh come on Lily. It's all night. We might just take this a little farther." When Lily looked alarmed, she added, "I meant like spin the bottle or poker, stupid. Now, change. I wont look." She turned her head away, and uncertainly, Lily took off her jeans and her top. She took off her bra and panties as well, and put on the ones that Shay had given her. Lily was uncertain about standing there completely naked with Shay in the room, but they were friends now, so it was fine. It feels kinda gay, Lily thought.
When she was done, she fixed the bra, it felt slightly uncomfortable. She muttered some of the words to her favorite song, she had it stuck in her head. She announced, "Ok I'm done. Is this better?"
"Much better!" Shay said, smiling. "So, shall we go?"
"Sure!" As they left, Shay let Lily go first, and she unclipped the hidden camera from her headband, smiling. This is exactly what Robby wanted. Shay thought.

Last edited by blehblah; 11-13-2011 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
Old 11-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
tordman

This is really good! You write a lot better than most people on this site. I'm looking forward to your next update!
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:04 AM   #7
mattman12

Good story so far
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #8
blehblah
Account Banned

Thanks so much everyone
Old 11-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #9
blehblah
Account Banned

The car ride was awkward for Shay, but Lily didn't notice. It was her first party in her new life, and nothing could be better then that.
So when Shay and Lily got out of the car, and there were already a few people there, Lily couldn't be more excited. Each step of the stairs were done impatiently. All Lily wanted to do was get inside and meet some new people.
"Hey, you're Lily? My name is Robby." He held out his hand, and Lily shook it. The first person she met yet. He looked like he was a senior.
"So, Robby, shall we start playing?" Shay asked.
"Sure, there some other kids in the living room. Lets go in there?" Shay agreed, and we walked into the room Robby indicated.
there were eight other kids seated there. Five of them were juniors, there was even a sophomore, and 3 seniors in total including Robby. Lily turned around, hearing someone running down the stairs. It was a fifth grader, who bursted into the room. Her hair was extremely long, it fell to her ankles.
"Shay, can i show Lily my room? Please, please, please?"
Shay rolled her eyes. "Fine but only for a few minutes." The girl brightened and grabbed Lily's hand, pulling her up the stairs and leading her into her room. She was playing Selena Gomez on her laptop, but she ran over to turn it off.
"Get out of here." The girl suddenly was somber.
"Wait, what?"
"It's a trap. You have to leave. This won't end well, believe me. And you're the target."
"Target for wha-"
"Oh Shay, hi! Yeah I was just showing her my room. Look, isn't my bed cool?" Suddenly when Lily turned around Shay was in the doorway.
"Come on, Lily," she said. "We're about to start playing." The little girl gave Lily one last warning look, before Shay led her back to were they were just starting to play.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #10
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I sure hope Lily listens to the 5th grader. Other than that, great story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 AM   #11
blehblah
Account Banned

Thank you! Would you call me crazy if I told you a fifth grader helped write part of the story? XD
Old 11-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Awe they were banned but it was great story maybe they shall be unbanned or continue story somewhere else
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
Petaru

I thought it was great, and I really love your story even moreso, because, even though Shay is a bitch, we share the same name.

Dislikes: Anal, scat, permanent, illegal

Limits: Toys (I don't have any), rope, anything I would have to go out and buy.
Petaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

The reson she got banned was because she requested it, why would you start a story then ask to be banned?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #15
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Why would you request to be banned I didn't even know thatbwas possible
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Demonking for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, diapers, slave, stripping