Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
SeaShellSushi

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

About me:
I am a master who looking for a pet and a toy. I am in US and looking for a slave in the same country only, will be easier if we move further along the relationship. I like to play pet play and control something that you will be really uncomfortable such as bathroom control and orgasm control.

Looking:
You must have a webcam or a digital camera for proofing, webcam is a plus. I don’t want to control you 24/7, but I want you to commit 24/7 on some activity such as chastity, or bathroom control, etc..... To be my pet you must like to play pet game of course and the ability to act like a pet such as puppy. You MAY require to be naked all the time when you with me. You must be willing to be treated like a little puppy under your master feet. You must be willing to do the activities that a puppy do. You must be willing to accept punishment as a puppy. I REQUIRE HONESTY AND SERIOUSNESS FROM YOU IF YOU CAN’T DO THAT DON’T EVEN BOTHER TO CONTACT ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. There are no need for you to have experience because I wasn’t had any experience at the start either. I will accept you as long as you are a good puppy under my feet. I would expect the picture or webcam show within 4 sessions.

Looking from the message:
I am looking for your asl, toys you have, webcam or digital camera or both, do you live alone or with your family, likes, dislikes, limits, number of times you can submit in a week. Tell me a little about your life such as your works schedule and time that you can’t be online or where you can’t do offline task. You must tell me what you expect from me and why do I have to pick you as my pet.

Training:
On the first two sessions we will go over rules and positions i expect you perform every session for warm up and check up. It only to test your seriousness, may be some task if you are a good puppy but it’ll be very limited since I don't had to waste too much time on you. This way, people without seriousness won't bother me and also test serious slave how patient they are to be a good slave. I want to make sure that you are serious before we do anything. You will practice the basic rules at first. Rules will be added along with the training.

If you had any question. Just contact me, ok?

Advertisements
Kink Talk