Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
OwnMe77

Default Water Balloon Fun

One punishment that I experienced a while ago that I thought was pretty invenetive involved the following:
1) The Slave takes a water balloon and put it over a hose nozzel
2) The Slave tapes around the hose nozzel to make sure the balloon doesnt come off easily.
3) The Slave then inserts the hose up their ass and turns it on
4) After the water balloon is almost completly filled the hose is turned off.
5) Next You carefully remove the hose until you can reach the nozel and remove the tape
6) Next you remove the balloon and tie it in a knot
7) Now you spend the rest of the day with a filled water balloon inside of your stomache

other ways can be used instead of a hose, like a bottle that you can fill with water and squueze, or whatever creative ways you can think of
OwnMe77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to OwnMe77 for this post:
Old 01-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

wow that sounds a little hard and i like a challage but thats gonna be hard for me to try since my parents are always around now but ill see if i can try.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

thats an awesome dare, I love it! Please post your experience Naughtybaby, and if you could try it in your vagina aswell to see what happens it would be cool.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #4
southerncomfort

I know this is somewhat old, but I have a question.

When your ready to not have the balloon in you anymore, how would you get it out? Assuming that you filled the balloon full, I don't think you'd be able to crap it out. If it's small enough you would be able to, but what I understand is you fill it as big as possible. So I'm just curious how you'd get it out without having to go into the doctor, lol.

Overall, I think this is an interesting idea, but it would suck having to go into the E-Room.
southerncomfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:59 AM   #5
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

pin into water balloon, the water will just drain out slowly, or snip the tied up end off with a pair of scissors, i think the sensation of all the water pouring out very fast could be interesting......
Old 02-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
OwnMe77

Those are both ways that work, especially snipping the end, but it is possible to force / crap it out also.
Once a little of the balloon is out it kind of separates into to balls and the water rushes to the one that is out of your ass. It's very entertaining haha.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

This is kinda risky. If the balloon happens to explode inside your ass - the consequences won't be good.
I don't know what exactly will happen, but I'm sure none of you want to find out. Keep that in mind.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
OwnMe77

I guess it could be harmful but it has only happened to me once and it felt great
Old 02-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #9
Rzcora

Sounds cool ill try it when i find a hose more or less it sounds like its just a self made inflatable butt plug.
Rzcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #10
southerncomfort

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
pin into water balloon, the water will just drain out slowly, or snip the tied up end off with a pair of scissors, i think the sensation of all the water pouring out very fast could be interesting......
If part of it is sticking out, that would work, but what if it was all inside of you?

And I don't think a balloon popping inside of you would harm you as long as it's not too big. Your body would release all of the water or air that built up inside of you.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
OwnMe77

Like I said, if its all inside you, you can shit it out. It might not seem possible but it works
Old 02-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #12
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

even if none is sticking out you should be able to stretch your anus a bit and get a pin up there to poke a hole in the balloon with.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
southerncomfort

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
even if none is sticking out you should be able to stretch your anus a bit and get a pin up there to poke a hole in the balloon with.
I agree that would work, but I would heed caution when doing so. That is probably the most dangerous part of doing this dare/punishment. When the balloon pops, it could make the pin move in a bad way and you could damage your anus.

But this is a good punishment, I think! I think the best part of it would be being forced to poop it out.. No other options, lol.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #14
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4somename View Post
This is kinda risky. If the balloon happens to explode inside your ass - the consequences won't be good.
I don't know what exactly will happen, but I'm sure none of you want to find out. Keep that in mind.

don't use a standard water balloon than, use a party balloon, more ability to stretch less likely to pop. that's what i've done.

also to everyone worried to how you get it out, it really isn't hard at all, and doesn't hurt.

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 AM   #15
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

I wouldn't think the balloon would pop, more likely to just start draining out.

@ Krystal: have you tried the dare? care to post your experience on here?

Advertisements
Kink Talk