Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Tally

Default School Humiliation

Has anyone ever been spanked or pantsed or anything at school or college? TEll us! I'm sure some people have interesting stories!
Tally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tally for this post:
Old 12-18-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
Psychoclaw

Well for one year my highschool class went through a "pantsing phase". (I still have the mental scars if anyone wants to see them.) Thankfully, I ran track and was able to save myself from humiliation because of my amazing reflexes and speed. But I remember one guy got pantsed while hugging his girlfriend, and his boxers came down too. Lucky her.
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #3
random_girl
Account Banned

oh yeah...I get spanked every day at school...
random_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:06 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

I've never been spanked or pantsed, but my friend (female - who will not be named) has. We were about to finish P.E. and go into the changing rooms. It was really crowded and loads of lads were round and out of the blue, suddenly, one guy jumped at her and pulled her shorts down.

Woo, I'll never forget that light blue thong
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I've had so many I could write a book about them... No wonder why I'm glad I'm 27 & no more a student... I can tell some interesting stories for sure...

Been pantsed a few times

Called names in front of everyone more than once...

Had students put lewd pictures or drawings in my locker...

I could go on but will stop here...

When it's expected or hoped it can be fun. I just don't wish any of this stuff happening to someone who does not call for it in any way... at all...

Chloé xx
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
admireu4ever

Your a great person Chloe, you inspire so many of us.

Happy Holidays,
Tessdog
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:19 PM   #7
Swooper

I know the feeling Chloe, like you Chloe i had a tough time at school too, always needing to watch my back looking for the next attack. The worse was the pantsing or as we call it here in Australis, Dacking, I love sports but was always scared to go near the change rooms before and after P.E. because of what may happen. We don't shower and change the way you guys do in the U.S. we just use them to store our bags and to change into our shorts (Which most guys wore under their pants anyways), but like you Chloe I could go on too, yah in fun and if you know it is in fun, that is fine, but make sure the person you are doing it too, knows it is in fun and they are not taking it seriously.

Sorry to bring a fun thread down, but I guess you need to know all sides of the fun side as well.

Swooper
Swooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #8
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default pansted

I was pansted twice on the practice football field before practice. it was fun.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:04 AM   #9
matthew8459

Default Almost/Might have been Seen Naked

I was in the varsity locker room in high school after a freshman phys. ed class. There were 2 varsity level athletes in our class so we had access to our lockers in there. I was just getting out of the shower and in only my towel grabbing clothes to get dressed and lost part of it. My ass was totally exposed plus i was bent over. I did not realize it but the door was open and the girls class was walking by. No comments were made but i am not sure if they saw anything
matthew8459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:00 AM   #10
Fikii17

slightly off the intended question, but i was playing t/d in my school once and had to go into the girl's bathroom naked. definitely my most humiliating moment
Fikii17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #11
sexymrme

Send a message via MSN to sexymrme

I got dared ages ago to let 10 people spank me at school, with no trousers on, that was embarrasing in the iddle of the footbal pitch, hehe, not going to be doing that again.
sexymrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 08:29 PM   #12
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

i wasnt very well developed at school so was a bit of a nightmare
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:05 PM   #13
lovethenudes

im in first year university. ive been pantsed twice since ive been there both times in front of girls.

i was pantsed many times during public school. worst one was gym class grade 5 i guess its not really being pantsed but i didnt have pants on at the time, anyway, i was sitting on a bench in the changing room in my tighty whities. i wasnt paying attention and two other boys were planning to get me. they got another boy to distract me while one of the boys tied my shoe laces to the bench. the boy said come on get changed and lets go. i stand up and of course fall to the ground. the boy distracting me ties my hands together with a spare shoe lace he had so here i am on the ground helpless. they wedgie me until my underwear rips and i scream louder than ever before. the teacher (female) runs into the cahnging room. there i am, naked, tied up and on the floor with shredded tighty whity by my side. the most i hve ever been in my life. the teacher was hot too. first girl to ever see me naked. the other kis got suspended of course. thought i would share my most embarassing story with you guys.

and been spanked by my teacher in grade 9. mildly embarassing since were so old but it was in family studies so we were learning abotu disciplining children and i like being spanked so i volunteered. kinda awkward when your teacher says bend over onto my desk and touches your butt with her hand. can you say BONER in front of the whole class? yep.
lovethenudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #14
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

yeppers. Been pantsed a couple times, nobody's ever gotten my boxers though. I got my (used to be) best friend in the shop building one day, boxers and all. He always wore basketball shorts and that day his pockets were loaded with crap, so I just got behind him and yanked. It was pretty damn funny considering that there were 5 girls in the class, kind of awkward for shop.

Anyways this one time we were on a field trip, and the whole day everyone in our group was pants'ing each other, and while we were at the mall for lunch, a couple of girls caught me off guard and got em down to my knees. It wasn't all that embarassing because they were good friends, and I got them back (repeatedly) later, but the fact that my pants were off in a very public place made me shudder none the less.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

ive never been pantsed but i pantsed one of my good freinds i think he liked it....o well a and he almost got me back to...but i run faster and did i meantion he likes me...good advantage.....plus,hes a football player hehe
Naughtybaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk