Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
AnonDuck

Lightbulb Get Outside, Get Naked! (Male&Female)

If there's another like this, then I apologize, I couldn't find any. It's meant for a garden dare, but if you don't have a garden then you could maybe fit it around a pathway.

You'll need (skimpy)two outfits, minus underwear, you're not that lucky. The dare is pretty simple;

Easy-
Go outside. Find a quiet corner that isn't over looked. You can only have one piece of clothing on at a time eg. shirt, no bottoms. So choose wisely. You must change clothing and get back inside without anyone noticing/asking questions.

Medium-
Go outside. Find a semi-overlooked spot and put your second outfit there, then go to the furthest corner away from you and take your clothes off. Pace your garden 15-20x and go to your second outfit. Change clothes(again, only one piece at a time). You must then collect your clothes and go inside.

Hard-
Go outside. Go to the furthest corner away from you and take off your clothes. If you live beside someone, throw your second outfit into the their garden. If you live next to a public path, throw them over your fence. Basically, throw them somewhere where you'll have to walk in public to get them. Pace your garden 20-25x and edge in the middle of your lawn. Now retrieve your second outfit, if it's in the neighbours garden, you must go through their driveway/front garden, no climbing fences! If they don't have a driveway, then sadly for you, you'll have to knock. Once dressed, get your original clothes and get inside.

Extreme-(Before doing this, line a buttplug and a dildo(or any toys of your choice in the middle of your outfits, so that you'll have to pass both before getting to your clothes, if you understand me?)
Go outside. Go to the furthest corner away from you and take off your clothes. If you live beside someone, throw your second outfit into the their garden. If you live next to a public path, throw them over your fence. Basically, throw them somewhere where you'll have to walk in public to get them. Pace your garden 20-25x and position yourself on the buttplug, edge. Next, position yourself on the dildo and edge. After you've done this you may retrieve your clothes and get inside!

Hope this makes sense, and I hope you enjoy.
AnonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
RandomRed
getDare Sweetheart

I did the medium version. Pretty fun .. it was pretty cold out too
Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 AM   #3
dedicateddaredevil

done easy today....
and i am frozen.....
will do medium in a few days.....

21 m from india and ready to game!!!!!
dedicateddaredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:22 AM   #4
EdTay

Here's the version I did this summer. I did this when the cleaning lady was due to visit, but not her normal day so she thought she was unexpected. In my garden there is a corner that isn't overlooked, but to get to it you pass through areas that are. I stripped totally naked. I left the double doors to the garden wide open, but from inside you could not see me and I couldn't see in. I left clothes and towel inside, so I had no cover. Then I settled down to read a book in the sunshine.

It was exciting, but also quite relaxing. I was there maybe 30-40 minutes before the cleaning lady arrived. She must have let herself in, then when she saw the doors open I figured she call out...but she didn't. She just walked straight out into the garden and immediately saw me. The expression on her face was priceless, she blushed but then started to laugh. Then when she realised I had no way to cover myself (just the book I was reading) she tried to stop laughing, but couldn't stop herself giggling. To get my shorts I had to stand up - which was somehow worse - and basically walk into the house with her. She saw my shorts on the table and passed them to me, so I could put them on.

For the rest of the time that day, every time she looked at me she started to laugh.

It was so exciting, and really funny!
EdTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
Lonnie

I love it.
Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:03 PM   #6
UkTeenBoy

Gonna try the medium version, it's quite cold here too aha!

Limits: Scat, Pee, Incest, total exposure, pain, blood.

[I will do any dare within my limits that is sent to me!]
UkTeenBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #7
kentuckyfriedhumans

Will try once I get the chance
kentuckyfriedhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:34 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nice

nice dare but all my neighbours have seen me naked many times .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, exhibitionist, outdoor, unisex