Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-07-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
retardedfool

Default Ice Cube Dares for GIRLS ONLY!

This is an Ice Cube Dare. Solely for girls who love it cold!

For those really daring ones, you may try it outside of your house, namely public. For those who are not as daring, but still willing to try. Do it in you house or room. For those who hate ice inside them, you may just click the 'BACK' button of your browser. For those lurkers, just watch, or PM me ideas for dares.

For those outdoors, I recommend nearby park, back/front yard, or around the neighbourhoood. This allows the ice to stay intact when the dare starts.

1. Choose one of the three levels of this games. The ice cubes will only be stuffed into pussy, no anal.

Easy - 1~3 ice cubes.
Medium - 2~6 ice cubes.
Hard - Painfully stuffed to the brim.
Very Hard - Fill your pussy with cold water before painfully stuffing ice into you.

2. Roll a dice to pick your bottom. The top is totally your choice.

1. Panties
2. Thong
3. Boyshort
4. Bikini bottom
5. Tight demin shorts/hotpants(no panties)
6. Skirt(no panties)[Go to 3, then skip to 5.]

For those who are planning for outdoors. You may add an outerwear to number 1, 2, 3, 4.

3. Choose between this two places: Clit, The area between pussy and anus, and tape a vibrator against it, and turn the level to max. For those who do not have vibrator, use another piece of ice cube, slide it into the front of your bottom and make sure it is held in place. If you got a 6, you will have to stuff a pair of panties into your pussy, regardless the difficulty.

4. Roll a pair of dices, sum up the numbers.(For those who got number 6, you will face another dare instead.)

For outdoors, this number will be the number of times you will have to edge before sliding the vibrator into your pussy. Then leave it there for at least 30 minutes. If you have ice cube instead, push it into your pussy and pinch your clit as many times, hard. Leave the ice cubes in your pussy until all of the ice melts in you. After this is done, you're allowed to cum, standing.

For indoors, this number will be the number of time you will have to refill your pussy with the same number of ice you initially put in. You have to wait until all of the ice melts before you can refill. At the last refill, you are to push the vibrator into your pussy and cum the number of times given by the dice. After this is done, you are to press the vibrator against you clit and cum, standing with no support.

5.[For those who got skirt w/o panties.]
Now this dare is a little different. You have ice cubes AND panties in you. Roll a pair of dices, sum up the number. This is the amount of time you have to cum without letting anything drop from your pussy. If any ice cube drops, replace with a freshly frozen one. After cumming, leave the ice cubes to melt completely in you. If you are outdoors, find a secluded place to pull the panties out of your pussy and wear it normally. Walk home with those panties on. If you're indoor, pull the panties out and leave it in the fridge for 2 hours before taking it out and wear it as normal, until the temperature returns to normal.

There is, of course, punishment for those who fail the dare. Complete the dare first.

For every ice cube dropped out of the pussy throughout the dare, you are to painfully stuff yourself with ice cubes and do 5 squats.

So, for example. 1 ice = 5 squat. 2 ice = 10 squat. So on and so for.

After all these, you're done with the game. For those who tried this dare game, report your experience here in details. Hope you ladies have fun.

I give Dares. Then I Lurk. And Stare.....

For those ladies who love Ice Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65209

Which girl dares to accept my dares?
retardedfool is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to retardedfool for this post:
Old 09-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
Alicorn

Liked this although it's not really possible to have a vibrator inside you for 30 minutes >.<
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicorn View Post
Liked this although it's not really possible to have a vibrator inside you for 30 minutes >.<
it's doable, just EXTREMELY uncomfortable and can cause pain. typical oversight on a guy's part. Definitely a good concept, but should be slightly altered. Also be very careful with ice and make sure there are no sharp edges on the cubes, and avoid extended periods of time with it due to medical concerns.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
frbloompkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
sbunny

Love it.
I stuck 4 cubes in my pussy
I rolled a six so I shoved my panties into my pussy
I went to my backyard and cummed 7 times took my panties off and wore then back inside.
Next time I'll try more ice

Likes,dislikes, limits and toys

PM Dares

RandomFun

kik-sbunny140
sbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
CoupleXx

I am writing this as a task from my master after he made me do this dare!

I found this task very difficult at times but also very exciting as I hadn't done anything like this before.

I was told I had to do the task on the hard level because I had indicated I have enjoyed playing with ice before for pleasure.

It took around 8 cubes to fill me. I then rolled a 2 which meant I needed to wear a thong, I chose a tight one as I figured it would help hold the vibrator in place.

I taped my bullet vibrator to my clit and began the task! I chose to do the task inside.

Next I rolled a 2 and a 3 adding up to 5 in total so I had to refill myself 5 time during this, this became more difficult as I had more and more ice going into me because my pussy began to feel numb. Additionally as the ice was melting and I was refilling myself I was started to feel more and more full as if I was overflowing. Due to all the liquid in me and the numbness inserting more ice was becoming painful after the 3rd refill.

I enjoyed having the vibrator stuck to my clit as I found it really stimulating however it also caused me to need to refill more regularly not allowing my pussy to warm up at all after each refill, this meant when it came to using the vibrator inside me it hurt a bit but it also felt good so the pain wasn't so bad. I could feel the ice moving in me as it melted, I was thinking how good it would be to have my master with me to watch my pain and pleasure from this task.

Cumming felt really good the first 3 times however it then became harder as I find it difficult cumming just from my bullet.

Overall I think this was a really good dare although it is very difficult and can be painful if high numbers are rolled.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #6
asdfghjkl52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicorn View Post
I think it's quite easily possible.

PM me SPANK, CLOTHESPIN, PLUG, NAKED, RULES or DICE DARE
MORE INFO ON PM DARES
asdfghjkl52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk