Old 12-18-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
yankees12

Default Truth or Dare with Sister

My girlfriend and I had a competitive game of dares going. She bet me that I wouldn't dare play truth or dare with my sister. If I chickened out, I would have to do a major forfeit (shes hinted that it will involve her gay friend), if I don't chicken out but fail to get my sister to play I will have to be my girlfriend's slave for a year.

My girlfriend says she would be too weirded out to play with us and there is no way I could dare my own sister to do some of these things, so I would like someone from here to play with us on AIM.

We let my sister catch us playing truth or dare and she asked to play. She picked dare and my girlfriend dared her to either streak down the street or play truth or dare with me sometime..she recluctantly chose me. That was the end of our game. I have spoken to her and she is happy to play as long as its quite 'tame'. She understands nudity might be involved but says she will play it by ear and see how it goes.

Im not expecting many of you to want to help me but its worth a try, if your interested please PM me and we can discuss things and see what happens.

Thanks for your time
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
zabuza
getDare Sweetheart

i will play what is your aim

limits: major public,major pain,pictures, videos,my diabetes

pm me if you want dares or pm me dares if you want
Old 12-22-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
yankees12

still looking for someone to help us out by New Years.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #4
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Some useful information you might want to include:

How old are you? how old is your sister?

what are each of your limits?

Good luck with your search.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
yankees12

Still looking to get this done. Anyone interested please send me a PM. thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
pitchin24

Default t or d with sister

I sent you a PM. Would love to play with you both.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Sarah says she would be too weirded out to play with us and theres no way I could dare my own sister to do some of these things I need to, so I would like someone from here to play with us on MSN. Preferably I'd like a girl over 16 because a)I don't like playing with dudes b)a girl would be less intimidating for my sister c) in my experience girls are a little more subtle and wont do something stupid like dare us to fuck each other.

Yes I do have a fantasy about my sister Yes this is very taboo but No none of what Im hoping to do is actually illegal and I will be protective of my sister if I feel like things are too much for her. She is 18 years old but fairly nieve so I don't know how she will react to the game however:

Today I asked Sarah to help me out and we let my sister catch us playing truth or dare. Sarah was topless with a peg on her nipples, and my sister saw this. We asked her to play and she said dare straight away to which Sarah dared her to either streak down the street or play truth or dare with me sometime..she chose me reluctantly. I have spoken to her and she is happy to play as long as its quite 'tame'. She understands nudity might be involved but says she will play it by ear and see how it goes.

Im not expecting many of you to want to help me but its worth a try, if your interested please PM me and we can discuss things and see what happens.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15807

Lol wtf dude

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Old 01-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
UnderCasket

yeah wtf is that, don't steal other people's threads man…especially one that detailed, i don't understand why someone would do that……

18 Male :P

Likes: Risky, Semi-Public, Cam Play, pretty much whats not in my limits : P may be willing to work with soft limits

Soft Limits: Pee, Public, Light Pain, Light Mess, Cross Dressing

Hard Limits, Family, Extreme Public, Extremely Messy, Pain, Poo
Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Ok - so Yankees12 has stolen the intellectual property of Dice7... closed.

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk