Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
the doc

Male 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

hello I"m a 18 y/o dutch guy
i would like a mistress to have fun with... i dont want to have a very strict one but just one for fun
If you have a cam that would be cool. Its not really necessary but would make me enjoy more
i'm searching for an online relationship, maybe with some offline tasks.
I think we can figure out some times that we can be both online so time zone's arent such a big deal but simplest is still when you live in europe...
I dont really have a lot of experience as a slave but i'm willing to try this.
I'm a pretty smart boy so you dont have to spel perfect, just make it understandable.

I dont have any toys but ofc there is always stuff from in and around the house.
I do have a webcam and i'm sure we can use it. I can also make pictures with my phone
pm me or reply to this post
xx

Last edited by the doc; 09-27-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #2
the doc

ok here is some more information about me. I am Dré and i'm a beginning slave, I currently am someones slave, but she is not often online so it's not really working out. Also as i'm a beginning slave i don't really found all of my limits yet so there may be a few changes, but so far: Much humiliation, extremely public, much pain, permanent and scat.
My prefs are also changable but till now. I'm into slight-medium public, orgasm controll, light pain

I'm 18 years old (guy) and live in the netherlands, about 178 cm (5ft 10") and weight about 63 kg (139 pounds)

I really hope you're interested and that you pm me.

Your Slave

Entei ftw

Advertisements
Kink Talk