Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Was this thread a good idea?
Yes 22 95.65%
No 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
nina@
getDare Succubus

Default Nina's 'A spank in time saves nine'

I could not create a 1000 post thread or even my birthday thread due to time constraints but have finally got the time and idea to make a thread for myself. This is just another "spank nina@" thread but with a specific theme.

Preface
Recently I have read a lot of great blogs and posts about communication, feedback and about genuine compliments and accepting them particularly on such online anonymous platforms. Irl I am not a very chatty person, however I have always believed in exchanging genuine feedback with people while they are still around and that the only way to accept compliments is with humility. I have been on gD for almost 2 years now and this thread will give me an opportunity to receive some valuable feedback from fellow users.

To give me spanks
To give me spanks you can post feedback in either of the following categories per post with valid justifications.
  • Compliment - A good quality or talent you noticed in me (and support with basis)
  • Observation - A normal genuine observation you made about my conduct on this site or me. It could be positive or negative (like polite, or unapproachable..lol but with valid justifications)
  • Suggestion - A suggestion that you think would benefit me relevant to this site only (again validate your claim)
  • Confession - An occasion where you did not give me appropriate feedback where you should have
Please note that for your post to be valid, there should only be one feedback per post and each should have a valid justification via examples or context as to why you think so. It should not have already been posted in the thread before by anyone else and it should not be exaggerated.

Lastly IT SHOULD NOT CONTAIN ANY PERSONAL SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT ME in case you figured something out through observation or I personally mentioned in private conversations. If there are any such posts, I would request the mods to delete them.

Acceptance of spanks
Periodically I will quote all your posts, segregate them into grades and add spanks accordingly. Now the claims made by you above are your perception only and I will judge if they are legit or genuine and add spanks to my tally based on the following criteria
  • Accepted
    Your feedback in any of the above categories is correct as per my perception too. This grade will add 10 pussy spanks to me
  • Challenged
    I can understand the basis on which you formed your perception and respect that, however I do not agree and due to my online anonymity you do not have the full picture. This grade will add 10 spanks to my ass as it is still a valuable feedback that I appreciate getting.
  • Spam
    This is either thread banter or a duplicate entry, or the justification given is not valid, exaggerated or the post is spamming the thread with entries unrelated to what is asked and/or are selfish requests for self gratification of the poster! This grade adds 0 spanks and a real life frown from me (FYI for which there is no punishment dare that I'll give!!)
Posting restrictions
There are no posting restrictions for gD members and members can post as few or as many times as they wish as valid entries take time and thought and spams won't add spanks.

Thread end date

I do not know if such a thread would even take off, so I have decided that the thread will continue till 100 valid posts (either ACCEPTED or CHALLENGED) or 15 days, whichever is later. So if the thread doesn't reach 100 posts by 15 days, it extends till it does reach 100 valid posts. On the contrary even though unlikely, if the thread reaches 100 valid posts before that, the thread still continues for 15 days.
However, if I feel uncomfortable with the thread posts before that, I will end this thread immediately, though doing this will cost me an additional 100 spanks each to pussy and ass cheeks.

Reward for top 10 posters
I do not want to incentivise posting by saying I would give dares or set rules as I want genuine feedback. However for top 10 posters (only valid posts counted) of this thread, I will give around 100 words of genuine feedback to each.

Poll
I have also added a poll for fun to this thread, though it has no spanking significance!!

Last edited by nina@; 04-10-2018 at 01:29 PM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 04-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #2
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Compliment: Everytime I think about you nina there is one bold talent you have which cames to my mind, Creativity ! It's like you enjoy try new thing, producing new ideas, new challenges. I really like this about you !

Spoiler:
Btw this is a great thread nina. I'm not much active these days but I'm glad that you are in my friend's list.
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #3
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Compliment: Everytime I think about you nina there is one bold talent you have which cames to my mind, Creativity ! It's like you enjoy try new thing, producing new ideas, new challenges. I really like this about you !

Spoiler:
Btw this is a great thread nina. I'm not much active these days but I'm glad that you are in my friend's list.
Accepted

First 10 pussy spanks added

Valid Post Tally - 1
Old 04-09-2018, 02:06 PM   #4
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Compliment: I have enjoyed almost all your blog entries n from your posts I do think you're a great person!
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #5
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Compliment: I have enjoyed almost all your blog entries n from your posts I do think you're a great person!
Accepted..lol

10 more pussy spanks

Valid post tally - 2
Old 04-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #6
MistressClaire
Keyholder

Compliment - even though sometimes it takes time, you always seem to follow through on what you have put on your plate. I call that consistency and it is a important thing to have.

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressClaire for this post:
Old 04-09-2018, 11:40 PM   #7
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

You always put a lot of effort, thought, care and attention to anything you do on here, be it creating a thread, blog post or punishment (for people losing games....)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:39 AM   #8
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Compliment - even though sometimes it takes time, you always seem to follow through on what you have put on your plate. I call that consistency and it is a important thing to have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
You always put a lot of effort, thought, care and attention to anything you do on here, be it creating a thread, blog post or punishment (for people losing games....)
Accepted both

20 pussy spanks

doesn't anyone have mean observations or any observations about me, I am tired of the good girl image..lol

Valid post count - 4
Old 04-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #9
qmu
getDare Devil

Hey nina@, since you asked, please don't take it in a bad way =/

Observation - You are truly serious and competitive about the things you post or the threads/games you participate in here. That's usually great as you follow through your commitments and take effort and time to think of threads, tasks, comments on blogs, etc. The putting effort part is also why I feel so many people find you creative, not that you are not, but you try hard to come up with novel ways for people to have fun. However, I feel that sometimes you forget not everyone is like that, or get lost in the moment with competitiveness or get mad with people who do not take it as serious as you. This can sometimes make you sound too harsh, or take offence where there is none to take, and maybe take things a little too serious and close relationships too soon. I may be completely wrong if that's really how you are IRL, but that's something I observed in the interactions we had in the past.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:12 PM   #10
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Hey nina@, since you asked, please don't take it in a bad way =/

Observation - You are truly serious and competitive about the things you post or the threads/games you participate in here. That's usually great as you follow through your commitments and take effort and time to think of threads, tasks, comments on blogs, etc. The putting effort part is also why I feel so many people find you creative, not that you are not, but you try hard to come up with novel ways for people to have fun. However, I feel that sometimes you forget not everyone is like that, or get lost in the moment with competitiveness or get mad with people who do not take it as serious as you. This can sometimes make you sound too harsh, or take offence where there is none to take, and maybe take things a little too serious and close relationships too soon. I may be completely wrong if that's really how you are IRL, but that's something I observed in the interactions we had in the past.
Challenged but thanks qmu highly appreciated that you posted here and also your pm about my new thread feedback (forgive me for posting pm here but this is just a feedback pm so I hope you don't mind. You sent it at a time when I was struggling with following up on that thread due to irl time constraints but your pm encouraged me and made it feel worth it

Quote:
Hey nina@,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your Easter thread. My opinion, but for me it's exactly the perfect kind of thread gD should have. It's playful, thematic, it does not enforce participation or lock people in, people choose how much they want to do, there's incentives to post but not in a begging for posts way.

I was disheartened with gD and it refreshed my faith in the site to reasonable fun threads.

qmu
How I am IRL is out of scope of this site and so I'll let it go as whatever I say about myself might seem braggy with nobody to vouch for..lol But I am a likeable person in general, always myself and not someone that follows the crowd or the conventions and definitely not someone who is competitive or tries too hard or gets too close to people, on the contrary I am non-materialistic and withdrawn!!

For the threads, I never try too hard to come up with ideas but rather post when an idea occurs to me, for example the easter egg challenge idea just came to my mind when I was going to post in denied by girls thread and then I just thought the idea was too complicated for a post in that thread and made a separate thread instead, I have slight OCD and may go out of the way in structuring of the rules.. and that added to my dominant personality type, Guilty as charged!! But apart from that many a times some participants are more competitive than some others, as a thread maker I just try to be fair to all till the extent possible, and make the time worth it for those who put time and genuine efforts in my thread!

For participating in competitions, I have just participated in the dare of the month challenges. I am not competitive there as I am not someone who seeks validation, and if I had to participate in competitions competitively I would rather participate where there was a panel of expert judges and not random voters who represent less than 20% of the site's currently active members..lol.. Here I just participated for fun and in line with my general motto to promote qualitative threads.

Regarding what I take as offence or not, is not something that can be judged by a post of mine (if that's what you are referring too), Many a times I point out things not for personal benefit but for a bigger picture..again OCD. For example there was a post that, as I interpreted it meant that one entry had owned the competition from the start, and while I totally agree with the comment, I have had instances where once my sub then did not want to participate in one such competition as they thought there entry would not be at par with existing ones. My message here was just that we participate for fun, and while we all comment upon our favourite entries, the judgement should be left on the polls no matter however obvious it is as otherwise it curbs participation eventually and for there to be a winner, there needs to be an average entry and a loser, not because one is better or more capable than the other but because they put in more effort, in line with what you said above : "The putting effort part is also why I feel so many people find you creative, not that you are not"

Lastly I don't think a majority of the people here would agree that I have come across as harsh though I am bluntly honest and not scared to point out things even when I am on the minority side in general and just to clarify feedback appreciated and "no offence taken"!!

10 spanks to ass

Thread valid posts tally - 5

I know I asked for mean observations but can someone post some cheery observation now please.....

Last edited by nina@; 04-10-2018 at 07:17 PM.
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Wow!
At first read I really didn't know what to post - if anything at all. I suspect my observations are too nuanced, and wrapped up and in and around themselves, that they wouldn't make sense to anyone -- well: maybe me on a good day, or maybe nina@.

But then it struck me hard and clearly: courage. I would never post a thread like this in a quintillion (10^18) years. Nina you must have the girly equivalent of big brass balls to post a thread like this. So this thread is direct proof of my claim.
You do fairly often come up with plainly courageous things like this thread, or individual posts in blogs or threads. You say what you believe and let that stand. You take your lumps or laurels, but you let a well-considered view stand up there for the enlightenment of everyone. And its not just about odds and ends of GD playtime stuff, but about the kinds of things that people post heart-felt (or heart-wrenching) blogs about. You seek clarity for yourself and others - and that's not always easy.

I'm not sure if that's "cheery" but then I am a fairly serious and geeky nerd who overthinks everything - so I think it is positive.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:16 PM   #12
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Wow!
At first read I really didn't know what to post - if anything at all. I suspect my observations are too nuanced, and wrapped up and in and around themselves, that they wouldn't make sense to anyone -- well: maybe me on a good day, or maybe nina@.

But then it struck me hard and clearly: courage. I would never post a thread like this in a quintillion (10^18) years. Nina you must have the girly equivalent of big brass balls to post a thread like this. So this thread is direct proof of my claim.
You do fairly often come up with plainly courageous things like this thread, or individual posts in blogs or threads. You say what you believe and let that stand. You take your lumps or laurels, but you let a well-considered view stand up there for the enlightenment of everyone. And its not just about odds and ends of GD playtime stuff, but about the kinds of things that people post heart-felt (or heart-wrenching) blogs about. You seek clarity for yourself and others - and that's not always easy.

I'm not sure if that's "cheery" but then I am a fairly serious and geeky nerd who overthinks everything - so I think it is positive.
I was thinking against making this thread (thus the poll), but I felt if I have to celebrate my 1000 posts or around two years in gD, I rather go for few meaningful posts and not 1000's of formal ones..lol not that those are not fun and yes it took a lot of courage but I had the intuition I should!!

Thanks (heartfelt) Marv for the much needed post.. it was both cheery and teary

Accepted

10 pussy spanks

Thread valid post tally - 6
Old 04-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #13
qmu
getDare Devil

Thanks for such a detailed reply nina@, it is as Marv said, truly a brave thing you are doing. Sorry, I didn't mean it based on a specific post or thread, it was only my possibly erroneous observation of how you generally act on the site. But onto happier things =D.

Confession - It's too personal to fully disclosure the context and content, and I am not sure if you even remember. But about a year ago I think (I can't remember exactly when, but I think about May last year) we exchanged some PMs, not about any kind of kinky stuff or thread or game on the forums, but about one of your blogs. In hindsight I can tell they helped me. I am not saying they were live changing or something like that, but that time last year was a turning point for me in life for several different reasons, and those PMs meant a lot and may have been a tiny part of several different things that made me what I think is a better person today. I am not sure if I ever thanked you for taking the time to reply to my endless PMs, so here it is, thanks =D.

Also no worries about the PM.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 04-11-2018, 06:09 PM   #14
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

OBSERVATION
One thing that I enjoy on GD is the blog section. Now I do not comment on them too often but one person that I noticed that does comment is you nina@. It seems to me that it doesnt matter who wrote the blog post but if you have a suggestion or feel like the author deserves congratulations youre sure to comment that on the blog. To me having someone comment on my writing means alot to me, whether it is constructive critizism or a form of congratulations of some sort and I feel like others would feel the same way. So keep up with the blog reading!!
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dman1212 for this post:
Old 04-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #15
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Thanks for such a detailed reply nina@, it is as Marv said, truly a brave thing you are doing. Sorry, I didn't mean it based on a specific post or thread, it was only my possibly erroneous observation of how you generally act on the site. But onto happier things =D.

Confession - It's too personal to fully disclosure the context and content, and I am not sure if you even remember. But about a year ago I think (I can't remember exactly when, but I think about May last year) we exchanged some PMs, not about any kind of kinky stuff or thread or game on the forums, but about one of your blogs. In hindsight I can tell they helped me. I am not saying they were live changing or something like that, but that time last year was a turning point for me in life for several different reasons, and those PMs meant a lot and may have been a tiny part of several different things that made me what I think is a better person today. I am not sure if I ever thanked you for taking the time to reply to my endless PMs, so here it is, thanks =D.

Also no worries about the PM.
Hey thanks qmu for your 2nd valid post, nothing gives me more happiness or a sense of fulfilment than being able to touch/impact in any small way another human soul or bring a smile to someone. Your encouraging PM's even though from a stranger IRL mean a lot as they are raw and genuine thoughts
PS: my detailed reply above was partly due to OCD...lol

Accepted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
OBSERVATION
One thing that I enjoy on GD is the blog section. Now I do not comment on them too often but one person that I noticed that does comment is you nina@. It seems to me that it doesnt matter who wrote the blog post but if you have a suggestion or feel like the author deserves congratulations youre sure to comment that on the blog. To me having someone comment on my writing means alot to me, whether it is constructive critizism or a form of congratulations of some sort and I feel like others would feel the same way. So keep up with the blog reading!!
Very nice observation dman, particularly the part where you say that I respond when I feel the need to without seeing who has written the blog. Because I have genuinely noticed that who writes seems to matter to many even more than the quality of writing or at least it is indicative in the stats and not just in blogs but even threads, something that needs to change for gD to be more inclusive, just my opinion and could be wrong..

Accepted..

20 pussy spanks

Valid post count - 8 posts

I may never reach 100 posts, but the way the thread is moving, it is totally worth it.. thanks guys for caring to post as I value feedback

Last edited by nina@; 04-12-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk