Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-16-2018, 01:52 AM   #1
Zenitech

Default [M] Earn your orgasm with push-ups

The idea
This is a denial dare where you do push-ups to be allowed to stroke. The number of strokes you are allowed to do is linked to the number of push-ups you did.

Difficulty level
You have first to decide the denial period (e.g. 7 days), and a difficulty level, depending on your ability to do push-ups and cum fast:
- Easy: 5 strokes/push-up
- Normal: 3 strokes/push-up
- Hard: 1 stroke/push-up

The process
During your denial period, you are not allowed to touch your genitals at all (except for hygienic purposes). If you have a chastity cage, put it.

Take a count of any push-up you do, and count your available strokes depending on the difficulty level you chose.

When you think you're ready, unlock your cage and start to stroke:
- If you cum, put your number of available strokes down to 0;
- If you haven't cum yet, you can stop anytime and keep any remaining strokes;
- If you don't have any stroke left, you have to stop obviously.
Anyway, you then have to wait 24 hours before you can try again. During that time you can still do push-ups to get your count up again.

Punishments
- If you don't have a chastity cage, remove one stroke from your count anytime you touch your genitals (except for hygienic purposes)
- If you cum while you didn't have any stroke left, you will have to pay back that orgasm before you can get another one: put your strokes count to negative the number of strokes you did to get there.

Variants
- If push-ups are too hard for you, do inclined push-ups (put your hands on an elevated surface)
- If push-ups are too easy for you, do elevated push-ups (put your feet on an elevated surface)
- You can do your push-ups naked, or with any other kink envolved (with a buttplug, nipple clamps...)
- You can switch push-ups with any other physical activity (squats, pull-ups, even running...) but you will have to balance the number of points gained

Have fun!
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zenitech for this post:
Old 03-18-2018, 11:59 AM   #2
Spd138

Sounds kinda easy. I do 100 pushups as a daily warm up for the gym then another 100 as a cool down. Then add in a 100 more every night. Are there guy here that can't even do a basic number of pushups.
Spd138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
SgTRising

Sounds like a great idea. But what if i think of geting back in real shape with this dare and say like i add 1 stroke to every repeat i do for my little workout not even push ups. like crunches and lifting or jumping jacks?. and also say i am adding 0.5 strokes for every repeat i do with a butt plug in me?

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #4
Zenitech

Thanks for your replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spd138 View Post
Sounds kinda easy. I do 100 pushups as a daily warm up for the gym then another 100 as a cool down. Then add in a 100 more every night. Are there guy here that can't even do a basic number of pushups.
Yes there are, but you're right that I fucked up the balancing. I started the idea of 1 push-up/stroke (the "hard" difficulty) then thought that there might be people that would be doing less than me, without thinking of people doing more. (For reference I do 20-30 push-ups in a row, but it doesn't really mean anything as anything above 12 is endurance and can be trained really easily if you want to. So this makes the dare hard to balance to everyone, and you should really choose whatever value suits you.)

You are free to change the coefficient (ie. 0.2 stroke/push-up), or to ask for a certain set (ie. 1 stroke/5 push-ups).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgTRising View Post
Sounds like a great idea. But what if i think of geting back in real shape with this dare and say like i add 1 stroke to every repeat i do for my little workout not even push ups. like crunches and lifting or jumping jacks?. and also say i am adding 0.5 strokes for every repeat i do with a butt plug in me?
Yes, it definitely could work, I'm just giving a basic idea, then the possibilities are of course endless.
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk