Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74
Default Tasks or dares to keep me in denial

Post inspired by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon's post: Please punish my clit, pussy and ass to keep me in denial

My Mistress wants you to give me tasks to do to keep me in denial.

Rules/instructions:
  1. Max. duration for this post is one year (3/5/19) unless my Mistress decides otherwise.
  2. Tasks to be completed roughly in order and a report provided for each one.
  3. Tasks may be grouped together. If 3 people have my ankles tied for 15 mins I’ll do 45 mins at once.
  4. Tasks may be done together. I can do a bondage task while also edging or using icy-hot.
  5. Guys may post 3 tasks for me at a time, girls may post 4. Once I have completed all of your tasks you may post more.
  6. You may create your own tasks or select some from the list below.
  7. Tasks must take 15 minutes or less, be realistic and stay within my limits (link below).
  8. I’m allowed to skip difficult tasks, but receive a week denial for every skipped task which will accumulate until this post ends.
  9. I have a week to complete the tasks you give me. The week starts once the previous tasks are completed. For every task I fail to complete it will add a week of denial.
  10. After I complete your tasks and report on it I will send you a PM to let you know and invite you to post another task.
  11. This post will be closed when all tasks are completed and when all denial time has passed or one year from 3/5/18. Uncompleted tasks will go towards further denial time. If no tasks are posted for two weeks this post will be closed.
  12. I drive Uber every Friday/Saturday evening/night. I can do tasks between rides. If you give me a task specifically for that time it will be skipped while I work on other tasks and do yours while out driving.
  13. My Mistress has ultimate authority, she may change, extend or end this post as she sees fit. When all tasks are completed my Mistress still decides when I may cum.

Tasks:
  • Clothespins on penis 15 minutes
  • Clothespins on balls 15 minutes
  • Clothespins on nipples 15 minutes
  • Toothpaste on penis
  • Icy-Hot on penis
  • Lidocaine on penis
  • Wear metal cock ring 15 minutes
  • Wear triple cock ring 15 minutes
  • Plastic bottle on penis 15 minutes
  • Edge by hand 5 times
  • Edge by hand 15 minutes
  • Edge with wand 15 minutes
  • Edge with wand and attachment 15 minutes
  • Edge with sleeve bullet vibrator 15 minutes
  • Edge with ring bullet vibrator 15 minutes
  • Masturbate without edging by hand 500 strokes
  • Masturbate without edging by hand 15 minutes
  • Masturbate without edging with wand 15 minutes
  • Masturbate without edging with wand and attachment 15 minutes
  • Masturbate without edging with sleeve bullet vibrator 15 minutes
  • Masturbate without edging with ring bullet vibrator 15 minutes
  • Ruined orgasm, you can decide how to ruin it
  • Get inside locker 15 minutes
  • Get inside car trunk 15 minutes
  • Tie penis and balls with rope 15 minutes
  • Tie ankles together 15 minutes
  • Tie wrists together 15 minutes

If you plan to write your own task please see my limits and list of toys.
My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Toys

Last edited by sockless74; 03-08-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Simplified entire post
Old 03-07-2018, 06:21 AM   #2
sockless74
Distinguished Member

My Mistress has instructed me to bump this post to see if it can get some activity.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #3
iHudson

First cover your dick in lidocaine and wait until your dick is totally numb.
Then start slowly covering it with icy-hot while masturbating as fast as possible and stoke until it starts burning then wait 5 minutes and clean up. Make sure not to edge.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
Old 03-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #4
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
First cover your dick in lidocaine and wait until your dick is totally numb.
Then start slowly covering it with icy-hot while masturbating as fast as possible and stoke until it starts burning then wait 5 minutes and clean up. Make sure not to edge.
I began as you instructed and rubbed in a generous amount of lidocaine. I waited about 10 minutes to get completely numb and started rubbing icy hot on. You'd think that the numbness would dull the burning sensation, but it doesn't, even before I could fully rub the icy hot in I was burning. I finished rubbing it in and since I hadn't had a chance to do strokes before the burning began I did strokes for 5 minutes while the burning was going on. Normally the icy hot and strokes together feel good and the pain and pleasure mix to create a nice sensation, but the lidocaine prevented any feelings of pleasure. I became very horny, I was nice and hard, but felt no pleasure, just burning. After 5 minutes I stopped and waited another 5 minutes to clean up. Even now I can still feel a burning feeling and numbness. The burning will go away in 5-10 minutes, but I am expecting to be numb for at least an hour.

iHudson's tasks are completed and is free to post another 3 tasks for me.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-07-2018, 10:35 PM   #5
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I grouped the three tasks:

Clothespins on penis, balls and nipples for 15 minutes
Manage 5 at the penis and the balls, and 5 on and around both nipples

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
Old 03-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #6
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
I grouped the three tasks:

Clothespins on penis, balls and nipples for 15 minutes
Manage 5 at the penis and the balls, and 5 on and around both nipples
Thank you for giving me some tasks. I was able to carry it out when I got home from work today. I started by putting a clothes pin on each nipple and then 4 more next to each nipple, I think those hurt the most. Then I placed 5 on my balls and 5 on my penis, those weren't too bad going on. I then put my shirt back in place and zipped up my jeans. During the 15 minutes I worked on preparing dinner and unloading the dishwasher, my nipples screaming for relief. Finally the timer on my phone went off and I began removing them in the same order I had put them on. Taking them off hurts more than putting them on, but it was nice to get some relief. I squealed a few times when removing them from my balls.

theswitchyside's tasks are completed and is free to post another 3 tasks for me.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Apply A LOT of Lidocaine (enough to make you VERY numb).
Wait 10 minutes.
Plastic bottle on penis.
Vibrate the bottle for 15 minutes with your wand.
Send me a picture or video of your effort (LucyBondage44 on Kik)

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #8
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Apply A LOT of Lidocaine (enough to make you VERY numb).
Wait 10 minutes.
Plastic bottle on penis.
Vibrate the bottle for 15 minutes with your wand.
Send me a picture or video of your effort (LucyBondage44 on Kik)
I was able to carry out to this task Friday evening by taking a break from driving Uber for a short period of time. I started by going into to a restroom and putting a generous amount of Lidocaine on my penis being sure to rub it in thoroughly. After 10 minutes I was completely numb and put the plastic bottle on which is just a bottle that allergy medicine came in but it is the perfect size for my penis because the opening is slightly smaller than my erect penis and it will suction on and stay in place. Once it was on and turned the wand on and kept it on the highest setting and pressed it against the plastic bottle for 15 minutes. At some points I felt like I was very close to being on edge but never quite reached the edge. I also browsed Tumblr for photos that would turn me on even more during this time. I was extremely horny and just wanted to cum. At the end of the 15 minutes I really wanted to continue but knew that the task was only intended to last for a limited amount of time. So I turned off my wanb and removed the plastic bottle. There was a little bit of precum on the tip of my penis. As required I took 3 videos for Lucy and sent them to her privately. The numbness of course lasted for quite some time after I completed this task.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Hers another one for you. Lidocaine really well again. Tape your bullet vibrator to the (normally) most sensitive part of your cock. Completely naked, blindfolded, hands tied behind your back, ankles tied together. Kneel in the corner and wish for an orgasm that you won't get to have so long as I'm playing with you for 15 minutes (set a timer). Send me another video.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #10
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Hers another one for you. Lidocaine really well again. Tape your bullet vibrator to the (normally) most sensitive part of your cock. Completely naked, blindfolded, hands tied behind your back, ankles tied together. Kneel in the corner and wish for an orgasm that you won't get to have so long as I'm playing with you for 15 minutes (set a timer). Send me another video.
Thank you for the task. I began by rubbing a good amount of lidocaine on my penis, rubbing it in fully and focusing on the most sensitive areas of my penis to ensure that they became as numb as possible. I then began working on tying my ankles as I knew that all of the setup to get myself tied properly would take long enough for the lidocaine to take effect. Tying my ankles went rather easy and I then began working on taping the vibrator in place. My bullet vibrator has two bullets so I taped one to the underside and one to the top of the head of my penis. Unfortunately the lidocaine left behind a bit of greasy residue that made it hard for the tape to stick and it fell off. I taped it again with more tape and it felt secure. I set an alarm on my phone for 20 minutes because I figured that by the time I had myself tied 5 minutes would have gone by and I would then spend 15 minutes tied as instructed. I then blindfolded by eyes, turned the vibrator on and began tying my hands behind my back, which is very difficult to do. Once again the vibrator slipped off. So being in the middle of the task I had to make adjustments. I tied my hands in front of me, removed the tape and held the bullets in place by hand. I wasn't kneeling in the corner, but was next to the bed just because I had a lot of items I was working with for this task. Due to how tightly my ankles were tied it was very difficult to remain upright while reaching down to hold the vibrator in place and so I ended up kneeling with my face down on the bed. The vibrators kept wiggling around and it was a bit difficult to keep them where they belonged, but they were effective in making me very horny. I couldn't reach the edge, but felt like it was very close at times and I wanted to edge so badly. I focused my thoughts on what it would be like to have an orgasm, but the words "orgasm that you won't get to have so long as I'm playing with you" stuck in my head which of course turned me on even more. When the alarm on my phone finally went off it felt like 30 minutes instead of 15 minutes. I was sweating and my back and legs hurt. I untied myself and took a shower.

Since I did deviate from the way this task was instructed you may decide the correct course of action if you feel it is necessary.

In the future may I suggest using of of the bullet vibrator penis items I have? I have a ring and a black sleeve/cap thing. I'll upload some photos of them to my profile as well as my other toys.

LucyB's tasks are completed and is free to post another 4 tasks for me.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-11-2018, 05:56 PM   #11
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I'm glad you were inspired. Lets start with:

Icy-Hot on penis
Clothespins on balls 15 minutes
Edge by hand 5 times
Clothespins on nipples 15 minutes

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 03-11-2018, 06:30 PM   #12
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here are a few more for you:

•Clothespins on penis 15 minutes
•Clothespins on balls 15 minutes
•Clothespins on nipples 15 minutes
Old 03-11-2018, 07:42 PM   #13
LucyB
getDare Devil

Your next dare goes like this....
You will put a small amount of lidocaine (I want you to be able to feel a bit of pleasure).
Next you will put your sleeve and wand on your cock and turn it on. You will then write 100 lines that say "I will not have an orgasm no matter how badly I want it".
You may not take the wand off until your lines are written. Hold off the orgasm. IF for some reason you do cum while writing you WILL NOT take the vibrator off until all of your lines are written, no matter how much you can't take it. If you can hold it off perhaps I will allow a small reward. If you cannot I would like to know at which line you came. This will be used in your punishment. You know what proof I require.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 03-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #14
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I'm glad you were inspired. Lets start with:

Icy-Hot on penis
Clothespins on balls 15 minutes
Edge by hand 5 times
Clothespins on nipples 15 minutes
Thank you for the tasks, with as many as I have given you on your denial thread it is only fair that you have a chance to give me some as well.

I began with the icy hot, squeezing a generous amount onto my penis. Actually, it was more than I intended to use. It is an older tube and it has become a bit runny and it leaked out faster than I anticipated. Just because it is old doesn't change how effective it is. I was feeling the intense burning before I could even fully rub it in. Once I had it rubbed in I washed my hands since I don't want to spread it to other areas of my body. The first 5 minutes are always the worst and then the pain lessens a bit. It took around 20-25 minutes for it to fully go away. While it was burning I started gathering clothes pins. I placed 5 on my balls which is almost painless and remains so until the removal which causes me to grunt and squeal in pain. Then came the edging. I found a nice photo on Tumblr and began. It only took a few minutes for me to reach the edge the first time and I then paused for several seconds to fall back away from the edge a little. I then repeated this 4 more times and reluctantly stopped edging. I then took two clothes pins and placed one on each nipple. It hurts a lot when they first go on and then the pain diminishes quite a bit, but is still there. I definitely don't forget that I have clothes pins on my nipples. I waited 15 minutes and then comes the worst part, removing them. There is intense pain and relief all at once and then a lasting soreness that doesn't go away very quickly.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon's tasks are completed and she is welcome to post more.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

My Toys
Old 03-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #15
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Lets see what else we can do.