Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-26-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74
Male 40/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

40/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Seeking straight or bisexual female slave, sub or switch interested in an online to start then limited in person M/s or D/s relationship.

What I am looking for:
  • Cis female (female by birth) slave, sub or switch
  • Age 25-45 preferred (this is somewhat flexible)
  • Online to start, then limited in person once we feel comfortable
  • Obedient, eager to please and submissive at heart
  • No prior experience necessary, but experience welcomed
  • Willingness to surrender control
  • An emotionally stable person
  • Have plenty of time and privacy for tasks
  • Relatively close to the Lehigh Valley area
  • Own a smartphone for daily communication using Whatsapp (preferred), Skype, texting or kik
  • Fully give me control of orgasms and masturbation
  • A reasonably attractive figure
  • Willingness to share photos/videos
  • Willingness to get inside of small enclosed spaces like closets or boxes
  • Willingness to allow me to control some or all of your clothing

What I have to offer:
  • Control, structure, rules, tasks and challenges
  • Flexibility and understanding
  • Understanding that real life comes first
  • Understanding that you are a person with emotions
  • Training in any area
  • Pain if you are into pain
  • Compassion and comfort
  • Creativity and fun
  • A sense of humor
  • Friendliness
  • Companionship
  • Dedication
  • Respect and friendship
  • Honesty and openness
  • Experience, but always learning more

I enjoy control, giving rules and tasks. I am willing to take control of anything that you would like me to control. I am somewhat flexible on what I control, but I do require full control of orgasms and masturbation. I also enjoy building a friendship, getting to know you, learning about your life and being someone you can depend on.

I am not Sir Super Domly Dom the Dominator, sitting in a high back velvet chair, wearing only leather pants and a leather vest, while flexing my riding crop in my hands. In real life I am a regular average guy. I can be a bit on the silly side at times. I am very easy to approach and talk to about anything. Yes, I enjoy control, but it isn't all that I am, it is only one part of me.

As you can see from my list of relationships here on Fetlife, I have many ongoing relationships, most of which are online, but I have others that are in person. If you have a problem with not being the only woman in someone's life then this won't work out. I don't expect to be the only man in your life as that is not what I am looking for. I do want this to be serious, long term and real, but we will have our separate lives as well. We will talk more about this privately.

If you are a switch our relationship would be limited to me being your Dom. I currently have an online Mistress and am not willing to give control to an additional person. If you have a problem with me having a Mistress, then I am not the right Dom for you.

Experience has taught me that M/s or D/s relationships works best for me when it is with a woman closer to my age than young ladies in their early 20s. I know there are exceptions, but this is what has worked best for me. I have also found that I need to be attracted to my slave/sub which is why I mention "a reasonably attractive figure". This doesn't mean fashion model perfection. We can talk more about this privately. A photo is worth a thousand words right? A couple of photos on your profile or sent privately would be helpful in this area.

Something that is very important to me is that you enjoy being inside small enclosed spaces like closets, boxes, etc. or be willing to try it. Placing my slave/sub inside of small spaces is one of my favorite things to do.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Please tell me something about yourself and maybe why you decided to contact me after reading my ad.

Also, just to be clear, I am seeking a straight or bisexual cis female. I have no difficulty chatting with or being friends with someone who is trans, a cross-dresser, gender fluid or anything else. However, being attracted to my slave's body is important. It is a preference, I prefer women age 25-45, I prefer an attractive figure, I prefer a body that was born female.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I'm still looking, this is my monthly bump.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk