Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #16
ChadMan
Account Banned

I have quite a bit actually.

Most recently was about a month ago (I haven't cum yet this year because I'm currently in denial). But the most recent was from my friend Chad. He is one of my real life play partners, and he tied me up spread eagle laying on my coffee table, yes completely naked. He put some clover clamps on my nipples, and tied a crotch harness with rope on me to hold a magic wand. He turned it on, and face fucked me while the wand got me off. Once he had finished, he stepped away, but left the wand on for another 30 minutes. I ended up cumming 6 times during that.

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85484

ADD TO MY SPANKS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...24#post3130824

CONTROL PAINSLUT19s ORGASMS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=332538

Toy List!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85485

Rules
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85486

Carly can't orgasm until: March 2nd
Last Orgasm: Dec 31st, 2017
Edged 0/54
Chad 29/32 BJs
Eaten out Taylor 8/12
Eaten out Grace 12/16
ChadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #17
FoxyFluff

No, unfortunately not.. But being helpless and having a power bottom or handsy dom take advantage of it is among my most frequent and satisfying fantasies.

Would love to be on the giving end of it too.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #18
novicetom

3 or 4 times tied to a chair (while naked) and wanked to cum
Always after I have been spanked

Novice But Keen

PLEASE be gentle, until I find my feet

Skype / WhatsApp available on request
novicetom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:04 PM   #19
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Not yet. But it is a top fantasy of mine. I think it would be a lot of fun.
Plus rope play and bondage are my top kinks so very interesting.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:51 PM   #20
Glam&Gore

I have been tied up and played with but never got to the point of orgasm. I wish I would have been forced to orgasm.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:45 PM   #21
cwmatman

That's actually extremely hot, Nate. So thanks for that!

I've certainly been tied up and masturbated. Several different guys have done that, and of COURSE I was naked.

As to whether I was forced to cum, it's complicated. It's actually pretty hard to make me cum without my cooperation. I can tense up in a way that means I don't shoot, and sometimes I find I'm even doing that without meaning to. I have, however, been told that I won't be untied until I do cum.

A related story: one time, I was being tortured with hot wax. These days, I quite like it, but that was my first time with it and it was really a very intense wax scene. Every few minutes, I had one hand untied and told I had twenty seconds to make myself cum. If I failed, it would be retied and the torture would resume for a while. I never actually could get myself off in the time allowed, and so this went on until the dom took pity on me, or more likely, got off

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:28 AM   #22
LucyB
getDare Devil

I have tied myself up with a pretty powerful vibrator before. I know it's not the same as someone else tying you because ultimately you can still get out. It was still pretty intense as I had several knots to undo and after my first orgasm I was pretty jumpy.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:33 AM   #23
gilodeni

Default yes

yes yes i've done it

i need I need a mistress
gilodeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:53 AM   #24
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Yes i have quite a few times before both for punishment and pleasure. I've been tied spread eagle to the bed or table before and had a vibrator secured to my clit, and some combination of a dildo in my pussy plug in my ass or dildo gag in my mouth. Punishments usually involve all of the above plus a spanking. If im not being tied to a table or a bed spread eagle im getting strapped doggy into my fucking machine where ill be fucking in my pussy or ass but almost always DPed. When spread eagle im almost always naked but when i get tied into the machine im usually wearing what ever dress or skirt i was wearing or will be wearing for the day/night

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 01:05 AM   #25
SilverBlue

Star 1 Forced to Orgasm IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever been tied up and forced to cum?
If so, who made you cum?
Were you naked?
I believe that forced orgasms fit under the category of Consensual Non-Consent. If I'm wearing bondage cuffs, the ground rules are that Master and I both agree that we are playing CNC. Whenever Master plays with me, I'll be stripped naked first. He will put his leather wrist and ankle cuffs on me, which can be clipped on to any chain or looped ties. When he wants to force me to orgasm, he'll secure my cuffs but also tie my knees apart so I cannot close my thighs and deny him "access".

It's easier and quicker to make me orgasm using a vibrator, usually on my clit, but he'll also finger me so he can feel me orgasming with his fingers. He may also choose to fuck me with a dildo too, because variety is the spice of life.

The first orgasm is fine, even the second. I'll even say things like "yes use your little fuck toy" etc... but after a while, I find myself really fighting against the restraints, heh, however that only seems to encourage Master to go harder on me! Then I feel myself kinda surrendering, and it becomes really like an out of body experience, just taking it to please him, and distancing my mind from it all.

I must kinda rag-doll when I'm like that, because that's around the time he'll stop forcing orgasms from me. It's exhausting, but that's what fuck toys are for.

Naturally, I get to rest afterwards, and my willingness to please Master is appreciated and that's the important thing.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:47 AM   #26
rhl
getDare Succubus

No, but I was tied and then had my Ass reamed, then experienced an ass to mouth.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:46 PM   #27
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever been tied up and forced to cum?
Yes by a Mistress at a paid session

If so, who made you cum?
by a Mistress at a paid session. I was to wear my chastity cage for the week before the session. I was well secured with restraints so I could not move. She first she did the forced orgasm with a vibrator on me. I was to be punished if I did cum within a few minutes which I failed. She never did say what I would get it I succeeded. Probably would never happen LOL.

Punishment (or was it funishment):
1) Extended time with vibrator
2) Spanking with vibratory will running.
3) I could beg to be locked in my chastity cage to get her to stop. Then locked for 1 week.

Where you naked? Yes during entire session But several restraints added.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk