Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-25-2017, 09:36 AM   #31
Marcopenemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Hello Marco it's nice to see one of my regulars going first! A 3 means a little risk but nothing too bad. So you can do the edging and orgasm by going into a room on your own.

On the big day when people are around you have one hour of edging and orgasm fun. You must edge for 15 minutes fully dressed and then spend the next 15 minutes with family or friends with your zip undone. If anyone notices blame a dodgy zip, do it up then undo it again. I hope nobody notices the bulge.

Now 30 mins are gone you must now make yourself cum in your underwear, undo your zip again and spend the rest of the hour back with family and friends with your zip undone again. But will they see a wet patch this time?

At the end of the hour for every comment about your zip you must spank your ass hard. For everyone who spots a wet patch that is 10 spanks.

You've agreed to both pics and a report so post your report on here and send pics of your zip undone, you edging and when you cum in your undies
I play this dare today (of course). I edge 4 times in the first 15 minutes and I go in the living room with parents. Also if I have a bonner and the zip down none see it!!
Then i cum in my underwear! This time they watch my cock some times but no one tell something!! So i dont need to do any spank

Thanks for dare
Marcopenemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #32
slavetom21

Im pretty late but if youre still willing to give me a dare, i'd love to do it.
1. How long you want the dare to last, e.g. a few minutes, an hour or two, all day etc.
30 mins to 2 hours
2. Which sex you are and what is your sexual preference
Male hetero (maybe forced bi)
3. How daring you want it on a scale of 1 very safe up to 10 getting caught can be fun
4. Your likes and limits
- signature
5. Will you send a report, pic proof or both. Please don't ask if you are not willing to share the fun
Pics(no face) and i could give short answers to questions

blonde hair, blue eyes, normal body

You can add me on kik: tomlustig0

bdsm related stuff, semi-/hidden public, naked, pics, bondage , light pain, games,
Limits:
poop, pee, family, friends, illegal, pain, eating or drinking, anal.
slavetom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:49 AM   #33
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Hello Lola Bunny. You are a complex little bunny but let's make your Christmas morning fun then and see if you can last for 90 minutes.

As you like external vibrators, on Christmas morning get up and put on the underwear you have that makes you feel the sexiest. Slide a vibrator into your panties and make sure it is held tight against your clitoris. Turn it onto the lowest setting.

Every 5 minutes you can put on another item of clothing ready to go to your parents but you must also turn the vibrator up one notch. Even when fully dressed the 5 minute increase in vibrator power applies. If anyone calls you whilst talking to them on the phone the vibrator must be set to 50% power which means turn it up or down as appropriate but it stays on.

If you orgasm you must turn the vibrator back down to the lowest setting and start the 5 minute increases again. But as punishment for your orgasm you must spank your ass hard 10 times for each butt cheek.

At the end of the 90 minutes its Merry Christmas and have fun at your folks house still wearing those damp panties lol

I'm looking forward to reading the report. I wonder how many spanks and orgasms you will have Christmas morning? You may need a lie down by the time you get to your folks hehe

Thank you for this dare. I woke up a bit later than I had anticipated so did not have time to write the report this morning. So this will be from memory and I hope I'm accurate.

Last night I had decided on the clothing that I would wear and had it laid out. I wore purple panties with a lace trim. Then I placed my smallest, but still powerful vibrator in my panties. While this particular vibe has many vibration pattern settings, I chose to go with the solid vibrate in lieu of any patterns. I set the timer for 5 minutes and spent some time browsing kinky pictures to try to enhance my mindset.

After the first 5 minutes I pressed the plus button once, feeling the vibrations a bit more strongly now. Placing a bra on, I laid back down to browse more pictures. The first 10 minutes weren't too terribly bad. The vibrator power was severely low and so easy enough to ignore. But minutes 10-15 is when the vibrations became impossible to ignore, though not enough to bring me near the edge or anything like that. Along with the increased vibrations, I also added my chameleon t-shirt.

Minutes 15-20 made me realize how short 5 minutes is as the vibrations increased and I added a sock (trying to avoid pants as long as possible since that makes vibration changes harder). Another sock at the 20-25 minute mark. I feel like it was around this time that my hips started moving to try to vary the vibrations and get more satisfaction since they were a very important presences, but not enough to get me close to an edge yet. Of course consciously I knew that edging and cumming would be bad at this point, so I had to fight to keep my hips still.

Minutes 25-30 finally brought the pants on. This had the unanticipated affect of holding the vibrator just a bit more firmly against my clit, making the pleasure rise more, especially any time I squirmed. I also moved the vibrations to their highest possible level here. So now it was just a matter of trying not to cum too soon since too many orgasms would be tough to handle.

I continued to look at pictures and browse getDare. I managed the next 30 minutes without a problem. I was starting think I might not cum and so increasing the squirming just to try to get myself there. About 70 or so minutes in, I managed to cum. (Part of the issue I think is that this is not the normal vibrator I use - the normal one wouldn't work for the instructions - and while pleasurable, even at the strongest setting, if I concentrated hard enough, I could ignore the vibrations. I spanked myself and then put the vibrator back on low. Of course I didn't get any phone calls. I finished the next 20 minutes with vibration increases, but no further orgasms.

Despite the fact that I didn't cum much (which I think was the opposite of your goal), I still enjoyed this very much. Thanks for the Christmas dare.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:07 AM   #34
von_Daredevil

1. 1 hour
2. Male, i prefer female but also slightly bisex
3. 7
4. Likes: anal insertions, food, watersports, light mess, ass to mouth
Limits: full public, face, scat
5. Report + pic proof
von_Daredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:17 AM   #35
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Sorry but this thread is now closed

Hi everyone

I am really sorry but due to an unexpected stay in hospital I was not able to fulfill your dare setting requests for Christmas Day. If you would still like to receive a dare from me then use my main thread "Ask Me for a Truth or Dare Challenge below"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311018

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, dares