Old 12-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #1
ShyButHorny

Female Hopes and Dreams

I meet a boy on getDare. He is a switch like me, except he leans towards dom while I lean towards sub. He isn't into anything too gross or crazy. He just likes the simple stuff: CMNF/CFNM, dare master/slave, public embarrassment, voluntary submission. He doesn't like pain, inflicting it or otherwise. And he isn't into any of the gross bodily waste stuff.

His name is Nick. He is a recent college graduate. He lives in a different state from me, too far to drive there. He has a job and lives in an apartment by himself. He has some friends from work and school that he likes to hang out with. No one in his life really knows about his interest in getDare type stuff.

I tell him about my situation, how I graduated high school and live with my parents, how I work part-time at a boring, dead-end job that I neither love nor hate, and how I don't feel fully appreciated by anyone in my life.

We chat a lot. We exchange some dares. After a while, we share the kind of pictures that they tell you not to share. We also talk about life and start to build something of a relationship. At least, that's what it feels like for me. I think I'm falling for him. I feel like I belong to him. I want him to claim me.

I'm trying to tell him how much he means to me to the airport. I tell him how much I want to meet him in person. He wants to meet me too. I tell him that I would drop everything for him. I would live with him for as long as he would have me. And I would earn my keep. I would cook and clean and be his slave for as long as I please him.

He agrees to buy me a plane ticket. One-way. And he'll pick me up at the airport. I'm so excited, I feel like I'm floating. I can't wait to get out of my boring old life and into this new one. But what do I tell my parents? My job? Can I just go without saying anything to anyone? Well, I'm legally an adult now, it's not like they can stop me. But I know that my parents will try to stop me. I know that they will be very angry if I don't bow to their wishes. Sure, they want me out of the house, but not like this. "You're not going to live 1,000 miles away with some stranger you met on the Internet!" they'll demand.

I can't just leave without saying anything, so I tell them. The conversation goes about as expected. They even refuse to take me to the airport. I don't know if they'll take me back if this doesn't work out. But I have to go. I quit my job over the phone without giving two-weeks notice. I tell them it's a personal emergency and I'm leaving the state. They're upset, but at least I let them know what's going on. It's not like I plan to use them as a reference.

I have a friend, April, who agrees to take me to the airport. She keeps asking, "Are you sure about this?" and saying, "This is crazy!" At the airport she tells me good luck and that she'll be praying for me. I tell her how much I appreciate her support and that I'll keep in touch.

I expect traveling alone to be a lonely experience, but something is different about me. I'm leaving my old life behind and it feels like a great weight has been lifted from my soul. I'm suddenly optimistic about my choices and my future. I find myself talking to anyone who will listen. I tell them about the great guy that I met online and that I'm flying to meet in-person for the first time. Some people seem worried for me, others excited. But for once, I'm not the shy and quiet girl that I always was. I'm going out of my way to tell people about myself and I'm happy to do it.

Before I know it, we're preparing to land. And now my stomach ties itself in knots. The dual anxiety of worrying about a failed landing and meeting Nick for the first time hits me like a sack of bricks. I tell myself a joke that doesn't help, "Well if the landing goes poorly, then I won't have to worry about meeting Nick." Yep, that just made it worse. But then the landing of course goes smoothly, we taxi to the gate, and then it's time to get off the plane.

To be continued...
ShyButHorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
ShyButHorny

Female

I depart the plane. As I pass by the security checkpoint, I see Nick waiting for me. It's strange to see a person in-person after only seeing them on screens and hearing them through a phone. I run to him and we hug for a good 30 seconds.

Nick takes me back to his apartment. It's a bit awkward in the car. We don't talk much. When he does talk, he sounds confident and matter-of-fact. I'm nervous and squeaky. The thought of this man picking me up off a plane and taking me back to his place, like a package he ordered, makes me feel flush. I'm starting to get wet.

We get back to his place. It's an 800 square foot one-bedroom apartment. He shows me around. He makes sure to show me the kitchen and the washer and dryer. He tells me, "This is where you will earn your keep." I tell him, "Of course, dear."

After the tour is finished, there is a moment of silence. He just stares at me and I don't know what to say. Then he says he'd like to "have a look at me" and tells me to take off my clothes.

It isn't completely out of the blue, but it's sooner than I expect. Somehow, I'm more confident getting naked than I am stringing words together. I step out of my shoes. Then, with some help from Nick, I slide out of my dress, bra, and underwear. That moment, sliding out of my clothes, makes my whole body feel lighter and tingly. Then, I'm standing naked before him. It makes me so hot. And it feels right. I obediently await his next instruction.

Nick looks my body over and remarks, "Beautiful."
Old 12-01-2017, 04:24 PM   #3
ShyButHorny

Female Introduction

I probably should have written this introduction first. If it isn't clear already, this story/thread is supposed to be my fantasy. That's why it's called "Hopes and Dreams." It's like my ideal future. You can expect this story/thread to be realistic and positive, since it's things that I actually want to happen in my future.

I'm not sure that I like the style/format that I've started with. I'm considering making it less narrative and more conversational. I'm not the greatest writer anyway, so making it a story that reads like a conversation might help with readability and reader interaction.

Speaking of reader interaction, I'd like to hear from you. So if you have any thoughts/questions, please add them to the thread. I would kind of like this to be a hybrid AMA/Sex Fantasy Story, as odd as that might sound.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #4
ShyButHorny

Female What I want from my partner

So Nick is supposed to be like my ideal partner. As you can tell, I'm a bit kinky, but on the scale of everything that I've seen on getDare, I'm pretty far to the mild end of the spectrum.

I consider myself a switch, but I'm definitely prefer the majority of my sexual encounters with me as the sub. So I'm looking for a guy that kind of mirrors that. My dream is to be swept out of my current (boring) life and be a stay-at-home maid/girlfriend/slave for some lucky guy.

I actually like to cook, clean, get naked, and give blowjobs. Also, I didn't go to college, which was probably a mistake, but it also means that I'm debt free! I think I'm pretty much the perfect girl for like half of guys out there but I'm so painfully shy that I never meet anyone new.

That's why my fantasy is to meet Nick on getDare, fly to his apartment, throw off my clothes, and start with the felatio. Sorry...

So yeah, ideally Nick would have his own place and a comfortable job, but that isn't completely necessary. I mean he could live with roommates or even his parents as long as everyone's cool with me moving in and doing the cooking and cleaning as a substitute for rent. But in this case, we'd probably have to keep the kinky stuff on the DL around the house/apartment. I guess that would be exciting in its own way... Sneaky kink is fun.

It's funny. If I told anyone I know in real life how much I want to get naked and be bossed around by "Nick," they would think I was some kind of sick freak. But on here it seems so vanilla that most of you are probably bored reading me.

I want to cook game snacks naked while Nick watches football with his friends and serve them. Nude waitress sounds so sexy. Although I think I'd have to tell Nick to tell his friends that I lost a bet and that's why I have to do it to make it seem less weird. "She does whatever I say and she actually asked me to do this," just seems way too embarrassing. I would explode at the looks I would get if he told them that. Calling it a one time thing because I lost a bet feels better even though it would still be humiliating and exhilarating in the moment.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
ShyButHorny

Female As a Switch

As a switch I would really like to do some CFNM stuff with Nick. I think either as a reward for my good behavior or as the result of a bet or a game, Nick would occasionally do a role-reversal for 24-48 hours where he has to do anything I say.

I'm thinking that after living with Nick for a while, I'll probably make a girlfriend or two in his area. I imagine calling one up and telling her that Nick has to do whatever I say for a night because he lost a bet or whatever. Then she comes over and we have drinks while I make Nick parade around the apartment in a thong and do embarrassing stuff. I'll tell him that if he disappoints me or my friend that we'll make him remove the thong to keep him on his best behavior.

I would be hoping that his excitement at being the object of our attention would eventually get him erect and the thong would no longer be able to conceal him. At that point he may as well just take the thong off for the rest of the night.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #6
r3ddreamer

This is absolutely amazing.

22, Male, Straight
Kik is r3ddreamer, looking for a gal to embarrass me
---
Loves: Hidden public
Dislikes: Gross, illegal, family
Limit: Friends

= Results from bdsmtest.org =
99% Exhibitionist
98% Voyeur
97% Switch
88% Degrader
68% Degradee
67% Dominant
62% Submissive
r3ddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:21 AM   #7
daredev

A wonderfull start. Looking forward to more
daredev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:56 PM   #8
ShyButHorny

Female What I look like

Someone sent me a private message asking me to describe myself. I am a 5'5" tall brunette. My BMI falls in the "normal" range. And a couple people have said that I look like Kate Mara. But don't get too excited. LOL

Advertisements
Kink Talk