Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
The Game Master

Male 27/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

27/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Introduction

Welcome to my ad! So what now?
Well I'm on the hunt again, no expectations as always. However, my hope is to find someone to fit the criteria.
Please read through this ad carefully. If you have any questions please leave me a message in my inbox and I will respond to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from some of you!
One other note, the only way to apply is by using the link at the end of the ad. I will only take questions in my inbox, no applications.

About Me

I am a 27 year old male. I live in the United States and have lived here for all my life.

Some hobbies I've taken up are music, poker (and other strategy games), writing, reading, and obviously BDSM. I'm pretty laidback and tend to get along with most people. Though at times I enjoy sitting back quietly and just taking time to think and take things in, as opposed to running out and socializing constantly. I also have found surfing the web and finding sites with interesting people like getDare is where you can learn a lot of information. I'm not talking about real solid knowledge like Mathematics or anything but more like creativity or interesting aspects of the world.

My Views on BDSM

I believe there is more to BDSM than just sexual acts.

In fact I don't have an extremely sexual mind to begin with, and so that is why about half of what I will have a slave do will coincide with discipline training. I do this through sharpening the slaves mind, I'll have you read things, write creative things, listen to different types of music, etc. Yes the sexual stuff will be a part of what I have a slave do, but I'll tell those of you who are only into BDSM for the sexual things or hardcore sexual things. I am probably not the master for you.

What to expect from me as a Master (My goals)

-Above I stated I am more laid back, which means I won't be extremely strict but if a slave gets off course I may administer a punishment.*
-I will always respect my slave's limits, that's what they are for is to be respected.*
-I will only take one slave, as I feel it's not fair if multiple slaves are preventing me from helping a slave grow.
-Even though I want to get things done, I also want to make sure my slave is ready before they take on the more difficult things. I won't give my slave difficult tasks or many tasks to do till they are ready, I'm also not going to give out impossible tasks.
-Sometimes even after things seem as though they are working, time does reveal things. If it seems during a relationship things are not working out or I feel as though I'm not able to help my slave grow it may be time to part ways. This goes vice-versa, I'd encourage any slave I take on that finds this not helping them achieve something to seek out what they are looking for. I will not be offended if a slave doesn't feel I'm what they are looking for and wishes to move on.

Requirements

Requirements to be selected:

-Age: 21-29 (I would prefer someone closer to my age but I'm leaving it a little flexible.)
-Language: Must know English and be able to use it some what properly
-Experience: I'm open to those with no experience or those that have it.
-Location: I'd prefer US, Canada, or somewhere in the western hemisphere as I can't coordinate with anyone with too big a time difference than me. The UK might work depending on the person though.
-Required Availability: This can be discussed later, there is really no need to try and coordinate times to be online. (It's better to message and reply when possible in most cases.)
-Sub must be able to spell and use grammar so that things are readable.
-Must be able to reply to emails/PMs in a reasonable amount of time. I don't require my slave to be constantly online, but taking days or weeks to answer for no viable reason won't work.
-This S/M relationship will be online only.*
-Ideally I'd like someone who wants something long term, but short term may work as well.
-I'd prefer if proof of completion of tasks can be sent at requested times (either as photos/videos). Comfort levels would of course have to be worked on first.
-I'm not looking to deal with someone who is rude most of the time. Or those who never have any intention of ever doing tasks.

Expectations of sub:

-I'm looking for a slave who is able to have fun, push themselves a bit, and grow.
-Slaves won't be asked to do impossible tasks. If something can't be completed, the slave must be able to communicate that with me and discuss it.
-Honesty is expected.

Webcam is not required, I don't do webcam sessions because of time constraints.

What You Will Need

-Ability to have an intelligent conversation and partake in non-sexual tasks. (This is not all about sexual stuff to me, if that's all you can partake in then you probably shouldn't apply.)

-Something to take proof of task completion with.

-Ability to follow directions.

-A good sense of discipline and patience.

-We will use getdare PMs to start off communication, possibly some other type of communication later.

Likes/Dislikes

Note: You don't need to fit my likes and dislikes exactly, but it would help if we share some of the same likes. If it isn't listed below then I might be open to it.

Wedgies
Spanking
Bondage
Clothing Control
Discipline
Respect
Creativity
Knowledge
Underwear

Dislikes

Anal
Cross-Dressing*
Rudeness
Scat/Pee

Privacy Policy

This is my privacy policy:

-Any conversations, applications, interviews, and any other materials shared with me will stay between me and the person I've had them with.

-Any type of pictures or video material that is shared, will be deleted after their purpose has been served.

-I do not want, nor will I ask for the following: Addresses, Last Names, Phone Numbers, Credit Card Information, or any other sensitive material. I believe these things are private and I do not want that type of information from anyone, and neither will I give it out about myself.

-All of the above will apply before, during, and after a Master/sub relationship and will never be made public no matter what occurs.

How to Apply & What Happens After

1. First fill out the online application form by following the link at the bottom of the ad and submit it, this is the ONLY way to apply. If directions on the application are not followed I will most likely trash the application, so read them carefully.

2. NOTE: You do have to prove you are who you say you are in the application process. I'm sorry but I do not want to invest large amounts of time into someone, to find out it isn't real later on.*Most importantly though, I do NOT want minors applying to this ad!!

3. After you've submitted your application there is nothing left to do but wait. I may take up to a week to reply, but if you've followed all directions and are a genuine person I may contact you on getdare about an interview and past that possibly having a trial run for a week. If you don't hear from me, then I've decided at this time you weren't what I was looking for. Please do not take this personally, I have the utmost respect for all that apply to my ad. I also am happy to accept another application from you after a month has passed.

Click here for the application form!
Old 01-29-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
The Game Master

Bumping as it's been a month and still looking.

Under NO circumstances should you click this link!

Puzzler: You may enter, but you may not come in,
I have space, but no room,
I have keys, but open no lock.

What am I?

Advertisements
Kink Talk