Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
Lurid Crest

Default Princess Ashley's Tie me up thread

This is a punishment thread for the user princess Ashley. They will have to tie themselves up in any way I see fit. This thread is to collect ideas from you beautiful getdarers. If you win and I choose your bondage dare for Princess Ashley, I will give you the choice to make me do it too ( I will send proof of my bondage to you over Kik). This bondage can be of any type, and with any amount of difficulty. The bondage can last up to an hour, use one toy of your choice, AND can be outside at night (legal), AND Princess Ashley HAS to wear whatever clothing the bondage dare requires.

Have fun~

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lurid Crest for this post:
Old 11-24-2017, 10:35 PM   #2
Princess Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurid Crest View Post
This is a punishment thread for the user princess Ashley. They will have to tie themselves up in any way I see fit. This thread is to collect ideas from you beautiful getdarers. If you win and I choose your bondage dare for Princess Ashley, I will give you the choice to make me do it too ( I will send proof of my bondage to you over Kik). This bondage can be of any type, and with any amount of difficulty. The bondage can last up to an hour, use one toy of your choice, AND can be outside at night (legal), AND Princess Ashley HAS to wear whatever clothing the bondage dare requires.

Have fun~
it also has to be within my limits dont forget that.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:20 PM   #3
Xenofet

Default Punishment

I like punishments.

Im going to recommend a tourniquet tie on both calves. For background, medical journals indicate that a FULL tourniquet is safe for up to one hour for adults with no preexisting conditions. A rope tourniquet is almost never that extreme, but to be on the safe side, let's aim for 15 minutes (or as long as you can last).

To tie it, take a decently long rope (ideally about 25-30 feet) start with a lark's head around the calf a few inches below the pit of the knee. You'll have to pull it very tight - people almost never pull it tight, which means it won't hurt, so not to punishing. Reverse tension at the lark's head, then continue pulling it very tight as you wrap around and around the calf again, about 4 inches above the ankle. Now that you have a top and bottom boundary set very tightly, continue to wrap tightly around and around the calf, using up most of your rope. (Bonus points if you cross wraps and make an X, double bonus points if you do that on your shins.) When you're near the end, simply slip your finger through a wrap while keeping it tight and pull a bight through (or let out a little tension in your most recent wrap, tuck a bight under, then pull it tight again) - the tension of the tie should hold the bight in place. Then stand on your tiptoes for the 15 minutes you're wearing it.

Oh, and since this is a tie that shows off your legs, let's say you wear panties. Nothing too complicated.
Xenofet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xenofet for this post:
Old 11-24-2017, 11:23 PM   #4
Xenofet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenofet View Post
For background, medical journals indicate that a FULL tourniquet is safe for up to one hour for adults with no preexisting conditions.
When I say preexisting conditions, the most important ones are things related to diabetes or other blood related disorders. If you have that, don't do this tie.
Xenofet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xenofet for this post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:28 PM   #5
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

I want her to put on a bra and panties, both lined with thumb tacks. Then she is to tie this on....

https://m.imgur.com/Owlggco

Then get dressed in her normal clothing, including a second pair of bra and panties. She is to stay that way for 3 hours.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The_Dared for this post:
Old 11-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #6
Princess Ashley

please post more ideas people to tie me up.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

website <--link

Old 12-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #7
Lurid Crest

Please post more ideas to tie us up!!

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:33 PM   #8
Princess Ashley

come on people please post to tie me up!!

kik - princessashley0713

website <--link

Old 12-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #9
CassieWilliams

Probably wont be christmas by the time you do this but here it goes anyways

Tie yourself with christmas lights and your ball gag. Make sure to hang some ornaments on your body to add to the effect of you looking like a christmas tree. And dont forget to add some of your toys/diapers/anything else you want by your feet to act as presents. Stay like this until until you start to feel the lights getting too hot for you to handle only then can you start to work your way out of your bondage

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CassieWilliams for this post:
Old 12-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #10
Princess Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieWilliams View Post
Probably wont be christmas by the time you do this but here it goes anyways

Tie yourself with christmas lights and your ball gag. Make sure to hang some ornaments on your body to add to the effect of you looking like a christmas tree. And dont forget to add some of your toys/diapers/anything else you want by your feet to act as presents. Stay like this until until you start to feel the lights getting too hot for you to handle only then can you start to work your way out of your bondage
thank you miss cassie for you suggestion.

kik - princessashley0713

website <--link

Advertisements
Kink Talk