Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
EndlessElljay

Default Turkey Day Diaper Challenge

Gobble gobble, little baby! Thanksgiving is here, which means it’s time to memorialize the slow, germ-based genocide of native Americans at the hands of British conquerors eat lots of yummy food! Normally, you’d be saddled with baby mix and warm milk, but since this is a special occasion, I think we can make an exception. For this Turkey Day, go ahead and prepare the following dishes:

• Turkey
• Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
• Green Bean Casserole
• Cranberry Sauce
• Pie

Once everything is ready to eat, go ahead and chow do…actually, wait just a second. Does it feel like something’s missing? Oh yeah, stuffing! How on earth could you forget something as important as that? And here I thought you were big enough to enjoy a normal, adult holiday. At least, I HOPED you were.

Since part of this is my fault for thinking you wouldn’t fuck up something as simple as Thanksgiving, I’m going to give you a shot at earning your Holiday back. Strip down and diaper up: Two should be plenty, though you may want more for security. Grab a healthy portion of each Turkey Day delicacy and put them in their own, individual containers.

This challenge will last 5 hours, during which time your diapers must remain on, you may not clean yourself at all, and the bathroom is completely off limits. Now, select your difficulty:

Rare: Drink 1 glass of water every hour. I’d call you a chicken, but that wouldn’t be thematically appropriate.
Medium Rare: Drink 1 glass of water every 30 minutes.
Medium: Drink 1 glass of water every 30 minutes. Take half a bottle of magnesium citrate when the dare starts.
Medium Well: Drink 1 glass of water every 30 minutes. Take a bottle of magnesium citrate when the dare starts.
Well Done: Drink 1 glass of water every 20 minutes. Take a bottle of magnesium citrate an hour before the dare starts.

Each hour, you will complete a challenge related to one of the food items. Each dare may only be done once, though you can choose the order. If you complete a dare successfully, the related food item will remain in its container. If you fail a dare, the item will be placed inside your diaper (one could say you’ll be stuffing your diaper) and you will receive a food-specific punishment that, if you’re not careful, will make the other challenges very hard to complete. After the five hours are up…well, I’ll leave that little surprise for the end.

Turkey: Ah, the main course, the pièce de résistance, the reason we call it Turkey Day. As such, it’s only appropriate that this dare focus on what the holiday itself is about: giving thanks. Grab a piece of paper and pencil and, over the course of one hour, write the following line 100 times: “I am a messy baby who is thankful for this dare and xxx”. For each line, in place of xxx, write a new thing you’re thankful for. Every line must list something new, otherwise it doesn’t count. If you fail then, after taking the normal punishment, place your writing hand down the back of your diaper. It will remain here for the rest of the dare.

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy: Your potatoes already have their own gravy, but let’s see if we can add a little more. During this hour, you need to cum inside your diaper. However, you can only do it by rubbing your potty pants on other objects. No touching any part of your body, just rub, bitch, rub! If you fail then, after taking the normal punishment, you will bounce on your bottom for a solid minute, making sure to mash up everything in your diaper.

Green Bean Casserole: Green bean casserole just feels like church food, doesn’t it? Well, since this holiday is rooted in many religious traditions, let’s try a bit of self-flagellation. Over the course of the next hour, you will need to place 60 clothespins on your body, 1 every minute. You may not be able to put any on your genitals, but you better believe some are going on your nipples and tongue. If you fail then, after taking the normal punishment, just go ahead and leave all those clothespins on. If, at any point in the dare, a pin falls off, you’ll need to put two more on.

Cranberry Sauce: Boy do I love the smell of cranberry sauce, and I bet you do to! So you can enjoy that scent for a long period of time, you’re going to spend this hour kneeling in a corner, holding a single cranberry to the wall with your nose. If you drop the cranberry, you may put it back up one more time in exchange for moving to a squatting position. If you drop it again then, after taking the normal punishment, reach into your diaper, grab two handfuls of whatever is in there, and smear it over your entire body. I hope you enjoy THAT smell.

Pie: Wait, you want to eat something so FATTY?! After chowing down on everything else? Well, I suppose that’s okay, so long as you work out beforehand. During this hour, you will need to complete 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 100 jumping jacks. Each individual exercise should be done in one unbroken set, so every time you take a break, add a 20-second plank to your routine. If you fail then, after taking the normal punishment, go ahead and shove a second pie directly into your face (come on, what did you expect?).

After five hours, your challenge is finally complete. Count how many dares you completed successfully, then look below to see what the rest of your Thanksgiving will consist of.

5 Passed: See, I knew you were big enough to enjoy Thanksgiving! Take that diaper off, get cleaned up, then come back and enjoy your feast as it was intended.
4 Passed: Well, you did pretty good, but I can’t let you off scot free. You can eat all the food that’s left, but you have to keep your diaper on. No changing or cleaning up until everything is eaten and your plate has been licked clean.
3 Passed: Not bad, but not good either. I suppose you can eat the normal food, but I don’t want you to enjoy it. Strip off your diaper and set it on the floor, crotch open. Put your remaining items on a plate and set it inside the potty pants. Now, get down on your knees and start eating. No hands, no silverware, just your mouth. No changing or cleaning up until every bite is gone.
2 Passed: You know what happens to babies who can’t control themselves? No supper. That’s right, you’re going hungry this Turkey Day. Oh and, just to make it worse, leave your diaper on until you head to bed. No cleaning or using the bathroom until morning.
1 Passed: Well you did a shit job, didn’t you? I hope you hate supper, ‘CAUSE YOU’RE NOT GETTING ANY. I hope you like that diaper, ‘CAUSE YOU’RE SLEEPING IN IT. I hope you like the smell of piss and gravy, because when you wake up the next day, your face is going directly in that diaper for 30 straight minutes. Enjoy the stench of failure. Oh, and no bathroom or cleaning up until Black Friday is over.
0 Passed: Really? You couldn’t complete ANY of the dares successfully? Even the one where I let you cum?! Well, you’re in for a bad night. Diaper off, now. Put it on the floor and make sure the crotch is wide open. Now get on your knees and, using only your mouth, enjoy the feast. That’s right, you’re eating your own potty concoction for Thanksgiving, and that diaper better be spotless when you’re done. Once finished, strap the diaper back on. You’ll be wearing it until Sunday night, which is when you’re allowed to take it off, use the bathroom again, and clean up. I hope you enjoy the long weekend.

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:
Old 12-03-2017, 07:23 PM   #2
BlackAndWhiteKat

This date seems like it could be really fun. I like the idea of giving us a chance not to mess it up (pun not intended). Would love to see something like this for non-americans or those of us who can't access all of the foods here.
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlackAndWhiteKat for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #3
EndlessElljay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndWhiteKat View Post
This date seems like it could be really fun. I like the idea of giving us a chance not to mess it up (pun not intended). Would love to see something like this for non-americans or those of us who can't access all of the foods here.
I'm glad you like the dare! Though the theming may not transfer over completely, I think this is one you can do with just about any food, so long as the replacements (in particular the pie and mashed potatoes) and fairly soft.

Let me know if you ever end up giving it a chance

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #4
BlackAndWhiteKat

Oh wow yeah that's a good point, not sure why I didn't think of that ;v;
Not really sure what I can use as replacements for the Turkey and Casserole because I've never had/seen them but will definitely consider giving it a go if I get the chance ^_^

I'm kinda a punishment queen so I would just worry I would fail all of them on purpose though ;w;
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlackAndWhiteKat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eat, food, pee, scat, thanksgiving