Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Default Back to my booty

I have been looking at getting new sexy toys when I realized that I haven't been doing much anal lately and making use of the toys I have.
So lets fix that

I am looking for fun and realistic anal dares to keep me happily using my lovely booty. These should not be punishments or cause anal pain (besides maybe being a lil sore afterwards 0///0 ). Even tho I am a masochist I'm not into most anal pain and I don't want to have to take a break from dares to let it heal. I also do do not live alone so please keep that in mind

My anal toys are:

Batton dildo
Long and relatively thin dildo, insurable length of 7.5 inches. With a handle on the base and head on the tip. Always a great toy for fucking.

Anal vibrator
Curved inwards and kinda beaded. Not too big but the vibrations feel great.

Inflatable buttplug
Starts as my smallest toy but can be pumped up too large for comfort (and painfully). Not as good for keeping under clothing or long use as a normal plug.

Basic Buttplug
It use to vibrate but it doesn't anymore, its gotten uncomfortable so hardly use if now. I should probably get a new plug (or a few) for longer use and dares.

Anal beads
Fairly cheap but they do the job. 10 beads that increase in size. It was a free gift :3 .

Bad dragon , Tucker
Its small for bad dragon but still my biggest toy. I cannot normally take it, I need more training. When I can take it this toy is super awesome. (Please keep this in mind when giving dares)

And yes I pulled that right from my toy list linked in my signature (lazycat) , you can include other toys from that list in my dares too.

Since realizing this I have used my toys during the last few times I have cum and I'm still loving anal so help keep my booty happy. (maybe I will even be able to take tucker again soon).

Once I have completed a dare I will post a report on this thread (remember to sub)

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 11-03-2017 at 06:55 AM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
MidnightFey

Bell

Anal vibe -> Perineum

Part 1:

Play around with the inflatable plug to warm your bum up.
Inflate til it's mildly uncomfortable, then deflate til it's perfect. Deflate all the way, and start up again. Do this until the mildly uncomfortable feels comfortable.

Part 2:

Tease yourself with the baddragon. Lube it up and guide the tip in. Take your time. When you get it in, slowly drag the toy in and out, making sure to bump your happy spot. Keep going until you're on the edge.

Cum this way if possible. If you need help, well... assist yourself.

Have fun and let me know how it goes.

Fey

I top and rarely bottom.

Top interests: humiliation, chastity, butt stuff, creative human growth

Bottom interests: Rare, and reserved to a select few that have actually taken the time to get to know me more. (You'd have to ask me for these)

Hard limits: Blood/Needles, Scat, Permanent marks,
Illegal stuff, providing Nudes, receiving Urethral insertions, calling me Mistress, Miss, or any other form without asking me first.
MidnightFey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:35 AM   #3
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Use an anal viberator to edge 5 times before you cum next
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:43 AM   #4
UrsDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
I have been looking at getting new sexy toys when I realized that I haven't been doing much anal lately and making use of the toys I have.
So lets fix that

I am looking for fun and realistic anal dares to keep me happily using my lovely booty. These should not be punishments or cause anal pain (besides maybe being a lil sore afterwards 0///0 ). Even tho I am a masochist I'm not into most anal pain and I don't want to have to take a break from dares to let it heal. I also do do not live alone so please keep that in mind

My anal toys are:

Batton dildo
Long and relatively thin dildo, insurable length of 7.5 inches. With a handle on the base and head on the tip. Always a great toy for fucking.

Anal vibrator
Curved inwards and kinda beaded. Not too big but the vibrations feel great.

Inflatable buttplug
Starts as my smallest toy but can be pumped up too large for comfort (and painfully). Not as good for keeping under clothing or long use as a normal plug.

Basic Buttplug
It use to vibrate but it doesn't anymore, its gotten uncomfortable so hardly use if now. I should probably get a new plug (or a few) for longer use and dares.

Anal beads
Fairly cheap but they do the job. 10 beads that increase in size. It was a free gift :3 .

Bad dragon , Tucker
Its small for bad dragon but still my biggest toy. I cannot normally take it, I need more training. When I can take it this toy is super awesome. (Please keep this in mind when giving dares)

And yes I pulled that right from my toy list linked in my signature (lazycat) , you can include other toys from that list in my dares too.

Since realizing this I have used my toys during the last few times I have cum and I'm still loving anal so help keep my booty happy. (maybe I will even be able to take tucker again soon).

Once I have completed a dare I will post a report on this thread (remember to sub)
Put some vicks vapour on anal Vibrator and edge yourself for 5 times... You are not allowed to cum
UrsDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #5
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Use an anal viberator to edge 5 times before you cum next
I decided to do this one first as it was with a smaller toy to get things going.. and I wanted to be able to cums.

My vib actualy broke so I had to fiddle around for a while to fix it, grrr. Once I got lubed up and going the vib felt great, but I couldn't edge off just it. I started jerking it while playing with my booty and I was soon close to cumming (the vib did its job well). The edges were quite pleasable and intense but I managed to keep control 5 times. I then maxed the buzzing and came all over my towel. Thank you for the dare it was a good restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightFey View Post
Anal vibe -> Perineum

Part 1:

Inflate til it's mildly uncomfortable, then deflate til it's perfect. Deflate all the way, and start up again. Do this until the mildly uncomfortable feels comfortable.

Part 2:

Tease yourself with the baddragon. Lube it up and guide the tip in. Take your time. When you get it in, slowly drag the toy in and out, making sure to bump your happy spot. Keep going until you're on the edge.

Fey
Seems fun but a bit scary, I probably won't be able to take the bd toy but I will give it my best. And the inflatable plug feels great anyway :3
I will do this next time I lewd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsDaddy View Post
Put some vicks vapour on anal Vibrator and edge yourself for 5 times... You are not allowed to cum
I won't be doing this dare as I specifically asked for non painful anal. Also is vicks even safe in there?!?

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 11-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #6
Evermore
Account Banned

Anytime you go to edge or cum for the next day you should have your inflatable plug in. I would say to pump it enough to feel a stretch (not painful just a stretch) and leave it for 20 minutes if you can. Deflate and continue on with your desired activity :P
Old 11-06-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Sleep one full night plugged. So insert most comfortable plug (your choice) using tons of lube and sleep completely naked this night. Once plug is inserted, kneel (in bed), edge 3 times with weak hand, and then go to sleep. Every time you wake during night, kneel, remove plug, lube generously, 3 edges with weak hand, back to sleep. When you wake at regular time in morning, kneel, 3 edges, remain kneeling and write a report in this thread (and send me a PM with a link to the post), task complete and ok to remove plug. Once you send report, no touching for 3 hours

No orgasms are associated with this dare, so next one is up to you or whatever rules you happen to be following.

Looking forward to hear how you sleep! Enjoy!!!

psj

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:02 AM   #8
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightFey View Post
Anal vibe -> Perineum

Part 1:

Part 2:

Fey
I DID IT!!!
....oh spoiler alert

I was a bit nervous about this dare as I had not taken the biig toy in a while and I didn't think I would get it in. But I got my toys and lube out on my bed and laid next to them for a while readying myself.

I inflated it to 4 pumps, 3 was a tiny bit uncomfy but too easy. I then waited a little bit let some air out to about 3 pumps, then a lil longer, then empty. I quickly repeated refilling my booty. I did this for quite a while, I touched myself a bit during this too (kittyslut just couldn't resit). Once 4 pumps was comfy I added a 5th pump and kept warming up even more knowing that I would need it.

Once all the pumping was done and 5 was comfy i got the bad dragon toy lubed up. Sooo much lube, squirt, squirt , squirt, as well as what was already in me. I laid down on my back against my pillows and started trying to insert the monster. It took a few goes with close tries, even more lube (probably not necessary) and a quick break to relax when I started getting tense but I got the head to pop in to my stretched lil butt . I started slowly moving it and fucking myself being a super happy moany buttslut. I speed up as I went till I was fucking quite fast and hard and hitting the good slot lots. I got on the edge from just anal. I took a few fucking rests leaving the dildo in my ass when my arm and ass was getting too sore, then back on edge. I tried kneeling and sitting on it, grinding the toy and even spinning it a few times.

I was getting sooo close to cumming I could feel it ready to leak out of my penis but it just ended up being super teasey (tho still sooo good). I ended up assisting myself stroking and fucking together and then came lots. Once I did I was quite sore and tired. I slowly pulled the toy out of my now much looser asshole and got everything cleaned up.

The whole fucking lasted for about 40-50 minutes of anal fun, and left me feeling quite used back there 0///0 . I needed a pillow on my chair to type this report but my butt should be fine, I need some sleep, this report may be weird. Thank you for daring me, I really enjoyed it. I hadn't used my inflatable in quite that way before and it had been too long since I had used the big toy.
Goodnight <3

My toy collection
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 11-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #9
MidnightFey

I really enjoyed reading this. I am happy that you were able to fit your most intimidating toy into your bum. Anal can be intimidating and a little painful, but when you fill yourself up and you do it right, it can be magical. I'm glad you had that kind of experience.

-Fey

I top and rarely bottom.

Top interests: humiliation, chastity, butt stuff, creative human growth

Bottom interests: Rare, and reserved to a select few that have actually taken the time to get to know me more. (You'd have to ask me for these)

Hard limits: Blood/Needles, Scat, Permanent marks,
Illegal stuff, providing Nudes, receiving Urethral insertions, calling me Mistress, Miss, or any other form without asking me first.
MidnightFey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MidnightFey for this post:
Old 11-10-2017, 02:29 AM   #10
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Anytime you go to edge or cum for the next day you should have your inflatable plug in. I would say to pump it enough to feel a stretch (not painful just a stretch) and leave it for 20 minutes if you can. Deflate and continue on with your desired activity :P
I did this yesterday but I put off the report cause I was tired.
I only played with myself once yesterday. I inflated it to 4 pumps (i tried 5 but owe) and then started humping my pillows to do the last 11 humping edges I owed you (sorry that took so long). I really felt the plug push against me when I pushed against my pillow. This made me so horny and blushy. I managed to do 11 edges plus a few extra when you asked me to do 10 more (ok so maaybe i was hinting). I added an extra pump as the stretch had going and happily got back to work already a horny mess :3 . I got 8 done but then I accidentally went over and had ruined orgasm into my underwear. I hate ruins and it was disappointing, but I didn't get as moody as they normally make me. I have not orgasmed since so im a horny lil kitty atm

P:s durring this I was also in another dice dare where if someone kiked me asking to see my undys they would get a fresh pic of the back and a sneak at my plug. This was quite exciting as I normally don't send pics especially to randoms and this was a limit pusher (tho a tame one). Unfortunately no one took the offer up in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Sleep one full night plugged. So insert most comfortable plug (your choice) using tons of lube and sleep completely naked this night. Once plug is inserted, kneel (in bed), edge 3 times with weak hand, and then go to sleep. Every time you wake during night, kneel, remove plug, lube generously, 3 edges with weak hand, back to sleep. When you wake at regular time in morning, kneel, 3 edges, remain kneeling and write a report in this thread (and send me a PM with a link to the post), task complete and ok to remove plug. Once you send report, no touching for 3 hours

No orgasms are associated with this dare, so next one is up to you or whatever rules you happen to be following.

Looking forward to hear how you sleep! Enjoy!!!

psj

I have not done this one yet as I have a few questions.
1: is it safe for both me and the toy to have an inflatable plug in for this long? I could use my normal plug but since its uncomfy I may not even get to the sleeping part with it.

2: if I have to take it out when waking up durring the night couldn't it get quite messy with being in soo long?? is these ways to prevent this?

I am still taking more dares to make my booty great again!
feel free to include other likes too if you wish. As you can see I will complete and report on dares

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 11-10-2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: asking for moar
Old 11-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #11
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post

I have not done this one yet as I have a few questions.
1: is it safe for both me and the toy to have an inflatable plug in for this long? I could use my normal plug but since its uncomfy I may not even get to the sleeping part with it.

2: if I have to take it out when waking up durring the night couldn't it get quite messy with being in soo long?? is these ways to prevent this?

1. I do not know about inflatable plugs so tp be on the safe side, use the normal one. If you don't sleep well, I am sorry. Do the task on a weekend

2. prevention: give your self an enema before inserting plug to sleep. Cation: do this at least an hour before bed time to ensure you have expelled ALL prior to inserting plug

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:28 PM   #12
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
1. I do not know about inflatable plugs so tp be on the safe side, use the normal one. If you don't sleep well, I am sorry. Do the task on a weekend

2. prevention: give your self an enema before inserting plug to sleep. Cation: do this at least an hour before bed time to ensure you have expelled ALL prior to inserting plug
1: the normal one can be painfully uncomfortable and im not ruining my sleep (im trying to get on a 1/2 decent sleep cycle). I could give it a try and probably give up or wait till I get new toys but idk when.

2: Anything else I don't own an enema kit.

My toy collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, fun, toys, training