Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-22-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
subGanymede

Smile Introductory ask me anything - 20/m/pan

As there doesn't appear to be that much space in my profile to, i figured i'd create an AMA to introduce myself~

I'm 20 years old
I currently live and work in the Bernese Oberland in Switzerland
I have brown eyes and brown hair, that i like to keep in a 15-20cm mess around my head.
I'm about 184cm high and weigh in at 71Kg
I have a fairly average build. I have some muscles because i used to practice martial arts (Aikido and Kung Fu), but i haven't regularly done sports since i gave up Floorball/Unihockey
I have lost 7kg since August and i'm forced to join the army, so everything's most likely gonna work itself out though, so things are going just fine.

I love to cook and barbecue although i'm terrible at it and generally cause an extreme mess x)
My other hobbies are skiing,
Gaming (currently playing CS:GO, Fallout 4, Trials in Tainted Space, S4 League and Civ 5)
and reading. Currently reading "Kurze Abstecher" by Irvine Welsh. Can recommend
I'm also investing time in exploring my sexuality in real life and reading up on everything i can get my hands on online

I'm helping out in the business of my father, mostly working as an accountant though
I went to school in my village, then switched to a private school in Bern for 9th grade and 10th grade.
It's wasn't a fancy school more the opposite, but i very much enjoyed their system. You got a list of things you had to finish until the end of the week and were free to do it whenever you liked.
There were scheduled lessons like in any school, but you were completely free to write an essay for german while your teacher's babbling about Prussia or practice french in the hall while the subject's math. As i'm fairly autodidactic (never had english in school for instance) it was heaven. They also had a teacher assigned to you, with whom you'd reflect on the past week, look at what you accomplished and help you with inter-personal and school-related issues.
That way you had some reliable guidance while you learned to become an independent individual. You also praticed martial arts instead of regular sports.
Sadly that system is heavy reliant on how competent the teachers are and the quality has significantly dropped, so they're not getting my plush seal of approval. Although, if anyone's interested in practicing Aikido in Bern, write me and i'll gladly give you the contacts for the place where i trained, they deserve all the plushies of all the approvals.
After you're done with secondary school, you have essentially three options in Switzerland: Take an apprenticeship and mostly learn the practical skills which is great for jobs that require physical work (carpentry for instance). Then there's the Gymnasium which, when you pass, allows you to directly study at a university, giving you the most booksmarts of the options. And then there's vocational education, where you learn a job in school. My option, finished it this year.

I'm still very inexperienced when to comes to anything sexual, lost my virginity at 17 (both the front and butt virginity actually x)
I've only had two partners, with which i was regularly intimate, a 25 year old guy with 18 and a 19 year old girl when i was 16/17.
Regardless of that, i consider myself to be pansexual. People are way more important to me than bodies are. Although i'd like to mention, that this isn't to be confused with open-mindedness. It's my sexuality, which isn't better or worse than anyone else's.

Will do my best to answer all questions

I'm not that confident in my english, please do forgive my spelling errors.

Last edited by subGanymede; 10-26-2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Insultingly incomplete post
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #2
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

whats your favourite colour?
whats your favourite shade?
Who is your favourite famous person?
If you could have a meal with 5 people dead or alive, who and why?
Whats your favourite animal?
What animal do you believe you are most like? Why?
Whats your favourite ice cream flavour?
Which ice cream flavour do you think you are most like? Why?
What you hope from getdare?
I will try to think of some more questions.

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 01:28 PM   #3
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Why are you named after my favourite natural satellite?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:50 PM   #4
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
whats your favourite colour?
whats your favourite shade?
Who is your favourite famous person?
If you could have a meal with 5 people dead or alive, who and why?
Whats your favourite animal?
What animal do you believe you are most like? Why?
Whats your favourite ice cream flavour?
Which ice cream flavour do you think you are most like? Why?
What you hope from getdare?
I will try to think of some more questions.
1. My favorite colour is true/electric purple. Don't really have a particular reason for it though^^

2. I haven't actually thought about having a favourite shade. I think i might have to dodge and say Virgil, Dante's Guide. The undead there are frequently refered to as shades, ombra. He's a fairly cool guy^^

3. I really like Teller from Penn and Teller. Their performances are amazing and his silent stage personality, born from the wish of not having frat boys throw beer at him, has a certain magic all to itself.

4. In no particular order, i would pick those five for a nice meal:
-Epicurus, a philosopher who thought about being happy instead of being moral. It's said, that he once came 18 times in a bed full of virgins.

-Arnold Gehlen, german anthropologist and fascist during WW2. Wrote "Zeit-Bilder und weitere kunstsoziologische Schriften“, which is a great book to get into arts, which is something i'm sometimes having trouble with. Looking at a painting and not understanding it feels as if somebody's intensively talking to you in a foreign language you're completely unfamiliar with. His work on anthropology also isn't that uninteresting.

-Prince Siddharta, chatting with a guy who made a religion out of the wisdom of a prostitute has to be interesting.

-Jeong "Apdo" Sang-gil, League of Legends' supervillain. Where his good Counterpart, Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok chose to become the world's most prodigious professional E-Sports professional, he would take multiple top spots in the Korean server's single player leaderboards to advertise for his boosting services.
Probably most famous for becoming the top player on the chinese server. His record was 197 victories and 63 defeats, a staggering 75% winrate in a game where a 55% winrate at the top level is already an amazing feat.. Despite the fact that from a certain point on, the vast majority of chinese teammates in the 5v5 game made conscious efforts to prevent him from winning and reaching that spot.

-Henri Dunant, founder of the Red Cross. The fact, that almost all of his visions were realized within his lifetime and that they're still relevant today truly shows, how far ahead of his time he was. Also i simply had to have at least someone from Switzerland and he's one of the best people my country has produced.

5. My favorite animals are cats. They're adorable, playful and independent.

6. Another thing i haven't really thought about. As humans are animals aswell, i'm most certainly like a human. Next i would probably go with Chimpanzees or Cats, although both feel like cheap cop-outs. Chimpanzess are already our closest relatives and cats imitate their owner's behaviours, meaning that again, i'd essentially just say, that i'm a human. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

7. Citrus Sorbet. It's incredibly refreshing and it's not a boring flavor. Unlike most berries, it isn't just sweet, but it also brings a certain bitter quality.

8. Mostly just looking to connect to a few people and enjoy some nice conversations. Finding others with similar interests, sharing and discussing ideas. I can't warm myself up to the idea of doing dares with complete strangers, so i'll probably stick to the 'truth' section and the chat. I'm here to make friends and learn more about them and myself.

9. "I will try to think of some more questions"
THATS NOT A QUESTION! :P

Thank you for taking your time, i hope my answers were satisfying
Old 10-24-2017, 04:44 PM   #5
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Why are you named after my favourite natural satellite?
This might be a somewhat disappointing answer. I'm not named after my favourite natural satellite, instead my name is inspired by Ganymede, the cupbearer of Zeus. The different interpretations of the character interested me.

He is seen as a symbol for the love between men by some. Which is nice.

As he was abducted by Zeus as a boy, this version of his story also become religious justification for ephebophilia.
Which is utterly fucking disgusting.

On roman sarcophagi, he's find as the symbol for the elevation of the human soul above the temporal.
Which i find to be a beautiful way to handle someone's death. Our bodies will eventually cease to exist. But ones soul will stay alive forever in the hearts and minds of the people whose life he's influenced.

Finally he's also seen as the proof, that not physical, but mental assets can earn you the love of the gods.
So knowing, that there's a massive ball of ice and iron floating around in our immediate neighborhood that ensures us, that we will be loved for who we are is oddly comforting to me.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:50 PM   #6
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Why did you lose 7kg in last 2-3 months ?

Isn't our understanding of paintings a bit subjective ?

You said you lost both your virginities at 17. Was it by the same person?

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #7
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Why did you lose 7kg in last 2-3 months ?

Isn't our understanding of paintings a bit subjective ?

You said you lost both your virginities at 17. Was it by the same person?
1. Before that, i used to work 2 hours away from home, so i went to restaurants every dinner and lunch. Food there is really good, so i ended up eating significantly more and less healthy than when i cook for myself. (Shoutout to "Zum Thailänder") As i'm now only five minutes by train away from home, i can easily prepare food and got more control over my diet. As i'm not building any muscle, too much food simply goes to waste.

2. Of course, art of any kind is subjective. But if i hadn't been introduced to classical music or Mundart (swiss german music), i would've probably never cared for those and missed out on wonderful pieces like "Heimweh" by Plüsch or "Air" by Johann Sebastian Bach. So i'm kinda trying to get into arts and see, what i get out of them. I like the work of people like Monet, Gauguin, etc. But i don't really get something from modern art, for instance. Sure, it might be a complete waste of time as not everyone has to enjoy the every piece of art, every song etc. but i'm still kinda curious.

3. Yes, it was, the girlfriend mentioned above. If you count a strap-on, otherwise it'd be the other ex mentioned in my original comment^^

Last edited by subGanymede; 10-24-2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #8
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subGanymede View Post
3. Yes, it was, the girlfriend mentioned above. If you count a strap-on, otherwise it'd be the other ex mentioned in my original comment^^
May I ask which virginity you lost first ?

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #9
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
May I ask which virginity you lost first ?
The front one, i've had intercourse with her six months before i ended up losing my anal virginity. As i was only her second partner, it took the both of us some time until we started to experiment with things besides missionary position zombie sex. Eventually, she started to discover a somewhat dominant streak to herself, which we were happy to explore. And that's how i ended up with a penis-shaped piece of plastic in my ass ^^
Old 11-14-2017, 08:37 AM   #10
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I'm more pansexual than bisexual so I'm intrigued to know if you could only have sex with men or women for the rest of your life which would you choose?

What was the most erotic mind blowing sex you ever experienced?

What was the most sensual sexual experience you've ever had?

If you had to describe yourself as a sexual act or position what would it be?

Are you out as pansexual to your family? If so how old were you when you came out and how did they react?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #11
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
I'm more pansexual than bisexual so I'm intrigued to know if you could only have sex with men or women for the rest of your life which would you choose?

What was the most erotic mind blowing sex you ever experienced?

What was the most sensual sexual experience you've ever had?

If you had to describe yourself as a sexual act or position what would it be?

Are you out as pansexual to your family? If so how old were you when you came out and how did they react?
1. As i'm currently single, that's actually really difficult to answer. I'm monogamous, so as long as i'm in a relationship, i'm only having sex with a single gender^^
But i think i would go with women. If anything just because sex with women has been more enjoyable than sex with men for me up until now.

2. I haven't really had a lot of sex, so there's nothing that terribly out of the ordinary. I suppose experiencing bondage was quite mindblowing. Generally in sex, you can push back whenever you want, which means that you generally only experience a certain range of stimulation. A rather limited one for me. So restricting the control over my body was really intense.

3. It's actually just a short cuddling and kissing session before going. Don't really have anything astonishing for this, but it was great n.n

4. Really dislike that kind of question x)
Guess i'm gonna go with the missionary position because i'm not imaginative enough to come up with an interesting answer.

5. I'm not sure if i haven't already mentioned this in one of your threads.
But no, i'm not out as pansexual. I generally tend to refer to myself as bisexual, simply because it's way easier. Most people i've met are already confused by the concept of homosexuality, so calling myself pansexual simply leads to unenjoyable conversations about semantics.
I did come out as bisexual to my parents in the 2015's and there was absolutely no problem with it. Kinda helped that my then 33 year old cousin also came out as a lesbian some weeks before that, i guess.

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite
Old 11-24-2017, 02:11 AM   #12
SissyPrincess_Jenny

How did you find this forum?
Which is the perfect meal for you?
Favorite pokemon?
You experience on gD so far are better or worst than you expected?
Coke or Pepsi?
What's you like so much about answering truths?

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:51 AM   #13
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
How did you find this forum?
Which is the perfect meal for you?
Favorite pokemon?
You experience on gD so far are better or worst than you expected?
Coke or Pepsi?
What's you like so much about answering truths?
1. I don't really have an interesting story for this. I've been googling for some other BDSM portals because the german 'Sklavenzentrale' is absolutely worthless and FetLife creeps me out >.<

2. Chateaubriand. No contest. My favorite piece of meat perfectly prepared. It's bloody delicious. There's also the added bonus that it's for two people to share, which makes it a lovely couple's meal.
But preparing it myself is a serious pain in the ass xD

3. I actually have two favorites. First of all, there's Mewtwo, simply because he's an awesome character in the first movie. Then we have the first Taubsi I captured in Pokémon Blue about 12 years ago and which carried me through the entire game, saving me from so many dangerous Magikarps when everyone else has run out of PP.

4. It's infinitely better than expected^^
Not only have i found people that can actually stand me, but there are so many great guys, gals and tentacle monsters on this site and in chat, that you can be yourself without being judged. (Unless i'm just not aware of the judgy people, which also works for me x)
Just hanging out in chat and talking about the weather, the economics of slave auctions or the possibilities for exhibitionism in winter is great fun
I'm also somewhat enjoying the occasional dare^^

5. Coke. I do realize that in blind taste tests, Pepsi generally wins, but it's fairly rare in Switzerland and i'm simply used to coke by now^^

6. Oh, there's a ton of different stuff~

For one, it's really flattering if i'm asked to answer truths directly n.n

Then i'm also not that great at communicating stuff on my own. So answering truths helps me examine and re-examine myself. It's an interesting way to learn more about myself because i have to answer specific things about myself in a way that's satisfying for the one who asked to read^^
I'm also more comfortable with writing about myself than talking about myself, which might play a role too x)

With the right person and in the right context, it can also be somewhat kinky, humiliating fun :3

It's also a rather enjoyable way to participate on this site. Typing my fingers wound makes me feel way less uncomfortable than spanking my arse sore^^

Thanks for the questions n.n

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~

Last edited by subGanymede; 11-27-2017 at 03:53 AM.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:59 AM   #14
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

I have 3 questions, 2 of which are kinky and the third is an invitation.

1. Do you own any toys?
2. If you do, which is your favorite and why?
3. Would you like to play CS:GO with me? :P
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:58 AM   #15
subGanymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
I have 3 questions, 2 of which are kinky and the third is an invitation.

1. Do you own any toys?
2. If you do, which is your favorite and why?
3. Would you like to play CS:GO with me? :P
1. Yes.
I currently own a vibrating plastic sound, a tiny dildo, a medium-size vibrating dildo with suction cup (the swiss army knife of anal toys), an inflatable dildo, a tail plug and a crystal plug.

2. Probably the tail plug, purely because it makes the most people happy when i wear it. Although it's a metal plug and i tend to forget to warm it up before putting it in, which is seriously uncomfortable >.<
The dildos are kind of a disappointment and the sound needs to be relubed every centimeter i push it in, which is such a hassle >.<
So until i find something that i seriously get off with, whichever pleases others the most wins n.n

3. Sure, sounds like fun. But do remember, that i'm merely a measly silver elite noob^^

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guten tag, tag, tags