Slap dick with a wooden spoon 8 times 9 60.00%
Punch each ball separately 40 times 14 93.33%
Slap dick head with a wooden spoon 7 times 9 60.00%
Alternate punch+squeeze balls 30 times 9 60.00%
Punch balls random number (range = 30 to 70) 8 53.33%
Severe nipple clamps on nipples for 5 minutes 6 40.00%
Stand outside nude in the cold for 5 minutes 10 66.67%
Squeeze balls hard for 60 seconds 10 66.67%
Severe nipple clamps on nipples for 5 minutes, twisting hard every 60 seconds 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Arrow How should I cum? (CORRECTED) I just need your votes - or make it harder!

SO CLOSE! MY POLL FAILED BY ONE VOTE!! :-((( NO CUMMIES FOR ME.
REPORT BELOW

what should I do next?

-------------

I’ve been horny as hell but haven’t done anything lately to deserve a cum.

So I am asking as many people as possible to please help me earn a cum.

I need 100 votes (that’s VOTES, not VOTERS) before I can cum.

And I have to do all the punishments that are voted, before I can cum.

VOTE FOR AS MANY AS YOU LIKE – MULTIPLE VOTES OK in this poll. (Poll has been CORRECTED to allow multiple votes)

Or you can MAKE IT HARDER if you think I should do more to earn a cum:

In COMMENTS you can add more tasks/punishments/humiliations. As long as it's within my limits, I will do those as well before cumming.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 10-21-2017 at 05:17 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #2
sadomasculine

You said you want to cum, but not that it has to be a full orgasm. When you finally get to cum, get to the edge and then punch your balls as hard as you can to push yourself over the edge and have a ruined orgasm. Also eat your cum.

If you really want that full orgasm, then ruin three orgasms as described above and then you can come, but you have to do all the ruins and the full orgasm on the same day. This must be the next way you cum.

Before you cum, you must also edge the number of votes (not voters; votes). These must also be done in the same day.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
sadomasculine

I have a question: which of the tasks that are voted for will you do? Will you just do the ones with the highest number of votes? Because that sounds way too easy.

Since you said we can make it harder and because you messed up the first post and deserve a punishment, I would suggest that all the tasks are cumulative. You have to do every task the number of times it was voted for (eg, if 10 people vote for you to hit your dick head 7 times, you have to hit it 70 times). You don't have to do everything at the same time (you can spread it out so you don't do any damage to yourself), but you have to do all of it before you get to cum.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:54 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadomasculine View Post
I have a question: which of the tasks that are voted for will you do? Will you just do the ones with the highest number of votes? Because that sounds way too easy.

Since you said we can make it harder and because you messed up the first post and deserve a punishment, I would suggest that all the tasks are cumulative. You have to do every task the number of times it was voted for (eg, if 10 people vote for you to hit your dick head 7 times, you have to hit it 70 times). You don't have to do everything at the same time (you can spread it out so you don't do any damage to yourself), but you have to do all of it before you get to cum.
This has been the plan from the beginning - doing ALL the tasks that are voted for. I am working through them as they get voted. My balls are already more swollen and painful than they have been in a long time, and I'm sure much they have much more punishment awaiting. But this is what I signed up for to earn a cum.

(Thanks for thinking of making it harder - but this was already the base level of difficulty.)

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 10-19-2017 at 07:01 PM.
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 06:55 PM   #5
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadomasculine View Post
You said you want to cum, but not that it has to be a full orgasm. When you finally get to cum, get to the edge and then punch your balls as hard as you can to push yourself over the edge and have a ruined orgasm. Also eat your cum.

If you really want that full orgasm, then ruin three orgasms as described above and then you can come, but you have to do all the ruins and the full orgasm on the same day. This must be the next way you cum.

Before you cum, you must also edge the number of votes (not voters; votes). These must also be done in the same day.
Oh nooooooo. If there is anything I hate a LOT more than denial, it is a ruined orgasm. This is going to be soooo hard. But it's not outside my limits, so I will have to do it. Thank you. :-(

Old 10-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I wanted a cum so bad.

But I needed to earn it. So I posted this poll, where I’d need 100 votes to earn the cum. Each vote would entail a punishment.

Expecting to reach 100 votes, I started doing the punishments. But at the end, I got only 99 votes. So I ended up doing 57 of those miserable punishments for nothing – I didn’t event get to cum :-((((

REPORT ON PUNISHMENTS I DID:

Hits to my balls: 1407 done. This on top of 4,055 hits that I was doing simultaneously for another punishment – grand total 5462 hits to my balls. They ALL counted. They ALL hurt. I’ve got tough balls, and there have been a few times when I’ve done more. But my balls have not been so swollen and so aching for a long time. It hurts just to put on underwear and pants.

The WORST punishment turned out to be the alternating punch-then-squeeze ball torture. Punching once then squeezing once, 30 times, was grueling. (Take note, anyone who wants to really cause me agony in the future!) I did this 150 times. Very, very painful. Memorably painful.

Dick slaps with a wooden spoon: 135 (63 to the head, 72 to the shaft). I bent over in pain after every one. My dick is red and sore, and with faint bruising.

I got eight votes for punching my balls a random number of times. The numbers I got from random.org were 65, 61, 53, 35, and 43 – a total of 257.

The NEXT WORST punishment was the severe (sharp metal edged) nipple clamps on my tits. The pain was so intense that – yes, this is true – I could barely stop myself from cumming when they were on. I wasn’t touching my dick at all, but the pain on my tits was so intense and arousing that I actually could have cum, if I hadn’t worked very hard at holding back! I did 15 minutes of this (rotating the clamps 90 degrees every 5 minutes).

I stood out in the cold for 20 minutes. Because I was horny and bored, I did various things that left me exposed to neighbors and people passing by, so they could discover what a slut lived here. I was seen at least twice. At least I didn’t get in trouble for exposing myself.

I didn’t do any of the 10th item – severe nipple clamps on the nipples for 5 minutes, twisting hard every 60 seconds. This is really cruel, and I was going to wait till I got 100 votes to start doing the number that was voted (10). But since I didn’t get 100 votes, there isn’t much point.

-->> Overall, this was a colossal F*uckMe! I did a huge amout of punishment, and I’m back where I started. No cummies. Sore and disappointed.

-->> Wondering what others think. Was this unfortunate? Or what I deserved? What should I do next?

Last edited by DareFiend; 10-21-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:01 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Perhaps another poll should be started to try again.

But since you are allowing multiple votes per person, I think 200 votes this time is needed.

And in addition, I think as part of it you state that you will do all punishments as voted even if the 200 isn't reached. 200 only controls whether you get to cum

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 10-22-2017, 07:45 AM   #8
sadomasculine

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Perhaps another poll should be started to try again.

But since you are allowing multiple votes per person, I think 200 votes this time is needed.

And in addition, I think as part of it you state that you will do all punishments as voted even if the 200 isn't reached. 200 only controls whether you get to cum
I definitely agree with this. Having to do all the punishments is the price you pay for trying to earn an orgasm, and you'll have to work harder next time. Good luck
The following user says Thank You to sadomasculine for this post:
Old 10-22-2017, 07:52 AM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Thanks for suggesting the new plan. It sounds appropriate. But it's a big escalation of the stakes and the punishments I'll have to do.

Maybe if more people leave comments that I should be doing this. Looking for more community opinion here.

Otherwise I can always go back to no cumming and trying not to think about that (because thinking about it just makes me hornier) :-((

Last edited by DareFiend; 10-22-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #10
Jace1

I agree with the new plan, but, I add a punishment of a pic of you, naked in front of a church. You aren't new to public nudity. This shouldn't be a big deal.
Jace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:44 PM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I guess I will be seeing how a big deal it is! Thank you for adding it to the list.

Dare I hope that I get more interesting challenges like this?

Advertisements
Kink Talk