Old 10-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
bedared

Default John and Carol date

It was the first July on Sunday when John and Carol date each other. John meet Carol on internet on a public dare site where they posed their own stories.

He liked Dane story and sent her a message that was an amazing plot. Here is her story:

<< In fact the story was about a high school girl Jane how dared a boy college Jack to go in a week end night to the beach (near their city were arranged by the town hall a beach where everybody could swim) and do a skinny dipping. When they arrived there with Jane car she dares Jack to swim naked.

First he objected “no, that will never gonna happen”, but Jane knows how to trick boys and she said that she will tell everybody at college that he is a fearful chicken. Finally, he accepted the dare and after he jumped into the lake and swim for about one hundred meters, Jane takes all his clothes and let him nude in the middle of nowhere, run to her car and go into a thunderbolt.

Jack goes out of the river and desperate tries to find his clothes, he sought for them every place and every corner but he could find them nowhere. In that moment he became desperate. The lake was near the town at about 2 miles from his home. He could try go home but 2 miles where 2 miles and what could he do if somebody catches him?

Jack decided to follow a path that led to his house parallel to the road, sneaking after each bush in his way staring at the headlights of every car which overcame him. But what he did not know was that the path will carry him right around the girls` dorms before taking him to the main road in his city. So after a while Jack find himself naked in the girls` dorm schoolyard.
He realized this when he heard some girls giggles that makes her heart beat like crazy.

In that moment he realized that the plan worked against him. He soon realized that he is a naked boy in the middle of a girls place and that he is cock naked. The first instinct was to hide himself to a big hotchpotch with a spruce when the inevitable has just happened: he had a hard one. Just the thought that he could be caught by so many girls cock naked makes for him impossible to control his erection. At about 30 ftp of him is the corner of the dorm C full of girls and in front of the dorm was a damaged car where he could hide himself till every girl goes to her bed. But this was quite danger because he could easy be surprised by girls when he cross the distance between the corner of the dorm C and the damage car. So for the next five minutes he stayed there naked with his erect cock in his hands trembling and swearing Jane who was a fucking bitch that let her naked in the middle of nowhere.

He waited there for what seems to be a half of hour and when nobody where there he ran with his penis in the air to the dorm C corner. He looks desperate throw the abandoned car and it seems to be his luck day nobody where there. So he crew up courage and he runs to the abandoned car and he crouched near the car trying to open its door. But unlucky the car door was locked and he heard girls giggling approaching to the car. With his heart has one place Jack tries to control even his breath. He did not realize that his erection was so fucking strong that his cock looks like a birch. He tries to understand every word of the girls and he tried even to keep his breathing when suddenly the worst things in his life just happened. He heard one girl saying “hey, girls do you see this abandoned car? It looks like an antique car. Let`s go there and take some pictures”.

“Ok said girls said in a voice. Let`s go there”.

Now Jack become really desperate he could not control its self. He stayed there doing nothing but waiting the worst thing happened. In a few seconds three young girls were there near the car trunk and he stayed squatted waiting for something to happen. He stay there watching the back of the car when all of the sudden heard a girl behind him shouting “what the fuck? I can not believe it, girls came all here.”

Jack looks back and he saw a young beautiful brown headed girl laughing like crazy and pulling out her iphone to take a picture with his naked body. In that moment Jack said “ oh my God, please no don`t do it.” But in that very moment a bunch of girls appear from nowhere all with their phones in their hands taking photos. Jack rose up desperately and start running all over the place looking for a place to hide, but the girls follows him taking photos of him and laughing like crazy. He heard the girls running after him and saying “He boy, cute butt” , one girls says “oh, so that how a boy private part looks like, I wanna take some pics” , “Hey stop where do you think you are going?”.

Jack was eating the earth trying to escape of such a shame he jumps over some iron fences and he arrived down in the main street of city near the girls dorms. >>

John waited for Carol to come in a quite café. John was a brown hair men with muscles but he thought desperate that the night could be his lucky night and he could have sex with a beautiful girl. Carol was indeed a young beautiful girl. She was in her eighteen and she learn to the high school near her house. Carol was a beautiful blond hair baby with green eyes and skinny body. When she entered the café she was dress with a red short dress and she wore a black necklace that keeps everyone eyes.

John : “oh God you are so beautiful, its my first date.”

Carol : “a date? Do you think we have a date now?”

John: “Well I thought that we…”

Carol: “You are right. We are here for a date, but if I remember well we know each other from a dare site.”

John: “Yes, you are right”.

Carol: First you must now that I am not here for a long term relation. I think you understand this. And I don`t want to be lacking common sense but I don’t like the café. I am here with my car. Don`t want to go in other place?

John: Oh, why not? I totally agree.

Carol: I want to go somewhere where you have never been before.

John: Ok, I am ready.

Carol : Then let`s go.

Carol and John got into Carol`s car and started towards the edge of the city.

Carol: What did you like most to my story with Jane and Jack?

John: I don`t know probably the scene when he was surprised by the bunch of girls near the car. I think that.

Carol: Yap, it`s probably the best scene of the story. But unfortunately I didn`t finish the story. He remained naked in the middle of the city.
I was thinking about continuing to write it together, what do you think?

John: Oh, yes of course I could help you.

In about 15 minutes of driving they stopped near a populated market.

Carol: Good. If you want to help me write the story now it`s the moment. Do you see that big bush?

John: Yap? But I do not understand.

Carol: We are here on the map. The market is between this street where we are now and three streets on west. The target is to go to that bush and I go with the car three streets on west here and I will wait for you. You must know that you have just 10 minutes.

John: 10 minutes? It`s not too much.

Carol: Not at all.

Carol: You must promise you will do anything for me.

John: Yes, I will do anything for you.

Carol: Really?

John: I say yes and he tried to kiss her.

Carol avoid the kiss: Let the kiss later. Know you must prepare to go there.

John: hmm, ok. And he tried to open the car door.

Carol: Stay, you must go there naked.

John: What???

Carol: As I was saying you must go there naked. You said you will do anything for me. I hope you didn`t lied to me.

John swallowed in the middle but he pull out his shirt, then his pants. He remained in her car just in his kinckers, his socks and watch.

Carol: Know the socks.

John took off his socks.

Carol: Kinckers please! And she looks into his eyes with a bad grin.

John: Stay, I am afraid.

Carol: Afraid? Afraid of what John? Aren`t you enough man to do a dare?

John: Ok, ok. I will do it! And in one minute he was out of the car completely nude hiding near the bush. I must be completely insane to accept this he thought himself watching the watch. One minute was gone. She was right 10 minutes were not enough.

He heard a wheel scraper and the care disappear in the night. Was the first time when he realized he is completely nude in the middle of the city. He tried to sneak himself besides the market, but it was impossible. The market was full of people of both sexes. It was impossible to cross the market without being seen.

He looks once again to his watch. He has 4 minutes more. He screw up courage and run through the market and he saw a bunch of girls sawing him and pointing him with the finger. He saw them taking out cameras and he desperate tried to hid himself. He huddle himself to a hut and stay there to think what to do when suddenly he heard the scratch of a car staring into the thunderbolt. Then he realized that the ten minutes were passed:

Oh my fucking God. He remained naked in the middle of the city, his clothes were in that bitch car.

Coming up soon.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:40 AM   #2
bedared

Default John and Carol date part II

I promised we comeback soon.

So John became tricked by Carol and remained full naked in the middle of the city. Now he was glad it was night and it was easier to hide from people eyes.
Nevertheless the group of girls are coming with their cameras to film him and he must think very fast to an escape. He desperate looks right and left but until he finds an escape the bunch of girls were there. When he saw the flashlights of the phones and heard the giggling of the girls running after him he went out into the sight of everyone running without caressing the groups of people who saw him naked.

He heard groups of girls giggling and running after him. He then jumped after a fence and he hide after a great bush. Near that bush he saw an envelope with his name on it. Surprised at how strange he opened the envelope and he read quickly:

I know you are here and probably you have been seen naked by dozens of girls and boys. I know that you are desperate now but if you want to help you you must agree to be my slave for 3 days. If you agree you must run to the highway and you see my car there with the trunk opened. Jump on the trunk and you escape this nightmare.

John feels that it was his last chance to escape of great shame, so he accepted this and run to the highway. He saw her car and jumped directly into the trunk. The car trunk closed and the car left the place. It was dark and cold into the car, but he nevertheless felt a needle in his arm and he start struggled. After a while he fell asleep.

He was waked in night and find himself naked tied by a bad. His arms were handcuffed by each pillar of his bed, and his feet were spread and tied as same. It was darkness in the room and the cold air keep his member erect. He looks afraid in the corner room and saw the form of a women. Then he could reach her voice:

- Carol told me to be here. You will be our slave for three days. Now its the first night and I must prepare you for the next night.

- Who are you?

- It is not necessary for you to know. You know that I am here. And from now one you will do whatever I told you to do.

- Oh my God. What you want for me. I am very thirsty give me some water please.

- No from know one you will drink only tea, it comprise all the vitamins you need.

- Here I keep the bottle with tea and you have to use this well to drink. Come on drink.

John drunk thirsty the hole bottle without thinking of what would he drunk.

The night passed very quickly and in full day the girl blindfold him. And after each two hour gives him to drink some tea. The time passed soon and the night came quickly. The girl leave the room and let him single. Then he heard some furniture movement into the house. After awhile his blindfold was removed and he saw the silhouette of the two girls in the house and in front of the bad a huge TV.

Now he heard the voice of Carol whispering in his ear "you received what you deserved". Then he saw the TV set getting on and in front of his eyes he saw the movie of a girl how have sex with two guys. The girl was moaning of pleasure. The first guy was blacked and the other was Caucasian. The girl, a redhead was lying on her back with her legs apart and the black guys was proper was eating her own pussy. The girl was moaning like crazy and her legs become to tremble. The Caucasian was lying near her and the girl started sucking his dick. The boys and the girl were moaning harder and harder and that makes John cock being more erect then ever.

Then Carol whisper in his ear: did you like what you saw? Now its your turn we will make you very but very excited. In all that time John felt his cock grab by the other girl and he felt a pleasant oil pour on his cock. His cock become erect almost in the same time. But we have one condition the girl said you are not allow to cum until we have our permission. So you have to announce from time that you wanna cum.

In all that time he felt that the other girl grabbed his root penis with a hand and that with the other hand, perform circular movements up and down his penis. The strokes were at first gentle but the speed was increasing from time to time. In a few moment John felt the girl hand was moving like crazy and his cock become so exciting that he could explode any moment. In that moment he began to pray: "oh my God I think I will gonna cum, please let me cum".

In that very moment the hand stopped and the girl came to his ear "please mistress let me cum" and she gives a slap to his penis. His entire body trembled of pleasure and he felt like an internal orgasm that crossed his stomach. His stomach was pulsating.

He was left for 10 or maybe 15 minutes and then he heard the girl voice: now, I think it is his turn.

The other girl came and grabbed his dick. She has a feather in her hand. She gently became to caress the penis walking the feather along his dick and caressing his testicles. Then he grabbed his dick in her hand and became a play game with his penis. She caress with her pointing finger the head of his dick paying attention to the meatus to those small lips on the head of the dick. She took the dick in her hands and massage it as you makes the small fries. John felt like crazy almost. But when he grabbed his dick and starts the up and down movements together with a small balls tickling John become to tremble. But as it wasn`t enough the other girl came with a prostate massage from anneros - big boys.

You look this ? I gonna stuck this thing in your butt and I gonna turn it to red.

John was trying to do almost everything in this power not to cum as Carol hands was moving around his dick so fucking good. When he felt something pushing his butt. Then he felt some knots penetrating his butt one, two, three, four.

Carol hand stopped from some minutes and the girls asked him together : are you ready? Of course you are said the firs girl and John felt the bad boy pulsating in his but stroking his prostate. In that very moment Carol began to rub his penis again harder and harder and harder. John felt his entire body trembled and first he felt a first orgasm without cumming he tried with all his strength not to cum although he felt some sperm climbing without his will in his penis. Then Carol gently caress his testicles and the other girl played with the toy in his ass. In that very moment his penis became to pulsate like crazy and his sperm was cumming out in jets. His entire body pulsate like crazy.

The two girls said then together "you are so fucked boy you are cumming without permission. You will be punished".

Coming up soon.
The following user says Thank You to bedared for this post:
Old 11-17-2017, 12:21 PM   #3
bedared

Default John and Carol date part III

Carol came near John and with a sponge she cleaned all the mess. "You have been a very naughty boy, I must punish you but first of all we have to clean you very, very well".

"Hey sister, said the other girl do you see that his cock and balls are very very dirty? He is such a dirty boy, so let`s clean them." The girl disappeared for a couple of minutes and she came back with some bottles with different types of alcohols.

It was the first time when somebody was doing this to his cock and balls. The girl put some medicine gloves oh her hands and she said "I want to be sure your scrotum is very clean so I will begin to clean it right now". She took the firs bottle and she showed it to John: first I will use some medical alcohol and neither one nor the other she began to pour the medical alcohol on her hands and to rub John scrotum and balls.

First of all John felt something like a cool breeze which shrouded it over his scrotum and balls but after fifteen or thirty seconds he felt his balls heated up with every seconds that past. John did not know what was happening with his balls and he began to moan and beg to be let alone.

Carol came to his ear and said: "Oh little boy are scared?" we pour some medical alcohol on your scrotum that`s way you felt like this and now you will fill more like this.

And in that very moment Carol`s friend has passed her toenails over his scrotum and he feel a great pain and after this she pour some medicine alcohol directly to his scrotum.

Over some seconds John felt like his scrotum was burning him without stopping and he began to beg the girls to spare him. But the girls were laughing with a mean grin and Carol said "no we will do not spare you and more then that ..." . Telling that the girls have opened the plug of a small bottle and pour some colorless liquid on his scrotum. After some seconds John felt that the burning sensation overcame his scrotum and become unbearable. In that very moment John began to struggle from all his powers trying to escape from this great torture but he was tied to high from the bed to escape.

The girls were giggled and Carol came to his ear and said "do you want to escape? do you wanna go home?. Well I promise you that you will go but first you must look what we have done to you". The girls came with a big mirror and showed John his cock and balls. His cock was in a huge erection and his scrotum was red like fire. Then the girls started laugh hard and Carol begin to untied his first hand. John was very glad he will escape of this torture. Carol put a handcuff to his hand then she untied his other hand and after this she handcuff his hands to his back. After this the girls untied his feet and put John to a sort of wooden goat and Carol came with a whip and said to John "go down in your knees and beg me to let you go home".

"What?" said John. "Are you crazy?"

The other girl said "I am the Judge here and because you didn`t listen to your master you must receive 100 whiplashes. You must count. Carol .."

Carol began to whip his butt and John count one, two...After 20 whiplashes he began to fell his butt burning him. When Carol finish 50 whiplashes he trembles of pain. After the last whip his but looks like fire.

Look at you the girls said your butt looks like fire, your cock the same. Now you will receive your last punishment.

Carol took a metal bar with leather pockets. The girls put then to John and with a pulley they high up John and then insert him in a bag with a hard material. Then they tie the bag and carried John into the car.

John felt very uncomfortable. Carol got up the car and they go. Carol friend`sat next John and said him: "You know that at this hour started the volleyball championship for the girls of your school. We will go there and we will let you there naked with you red butt and cock handcuffed. You won be able to cover yourself and you will be seen by hundreds of girls".

Hearing this John began to struggle trying to escape and was crying "please I beg you don`t do this I will do everything you wanted".

"Oh you silly boy I know you will do everything we want you to do. We recorded everything that happened in the room this night".

The John felt that the car was stopped. Then he felt himself grabbed from the car and he felt the breeze of the cool air. He began to beg "please I beg you don`t do this."

He was raised in his feet and supported of a tree. Then he felt something was caught of the bag and scissor was cutting the bag and some hands freeing his feet. John was begging more and more and more. After a minute all become quiet and calm. After 2 minutes he heard a car started. He did not understand what happened, but in a few seconds he heard the car leaving in the thunderbolt and felt the bag uncovering his body and let him cock naked handcuffed near his schoolyard.

In that moment John became very desperate. What will be his destiny? How could he leave the place? How many schoolgirls will see him naked and tricked by the two girls? Will see on a next post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk