Old 10-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #1
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Denial ideas for 2018

Hi to the getDare community. As some of you might have noticed I'm into t&d and somehow the idea got stuck in my head that I want to be controlled somehow for a whole year. The problem is that I lack an idea for the how...
Some things have crossed my mind and I want to share those with you but first and foremost I want to ask if you have some ideas I could follow.
I like t&d but I don't think a plain denial thread fits me, as I like the interaction with those people on the ginving end somehow. Those denial threads tend to get out of hand if you just say each one can add a day...

a) I thought to bind myself to either the denied by girls or rather the t&d by girls thread for a year only cumming after being allowed by the thread.

b) Pleasure controlled by... came also into mind, but they seem not that active...

c) I really enjoied the orgasm reduction thread, but it lacks the ongoing communication and therefore teasing aspect after the end of the thread...

So I hope for your ideas or comments. I'll let gD choose what I should follow in a december poll.
If you like I'll give you a dare in return for your time (or something else..) if you let me know. So getDare I dare you to get creative....

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

As there were no other ideas I'll post my ideas. Still if you have some ideas you're more than welcome.

I'll start the poll on novembre first to have enough preparation time should it be needed.

Ideas:
1) I'll join a denial thread (t&D by girls) for a whole year. Only cumming if allowed by it. Should it die I'll have to go to the option with the second most votes.

2) I'll open a (or rather 12) orgasm reduction thread(s) similar to my last one but each month to keep the numbers in a doable range.

3) I'll open a thread were you can give me tasks and only after having done them all I may cum. Adding some punishment for not doing them fast enough. Adding a day of denial for each pending task. (This idea I borrwoed from alja...)

4) I'll open a thread letting you add ruined orgasms and edges I have to do before I can cum fully.

5) I could open a virtual emlalock session, letting you add and sub some time. Not sure about the maximum time here...

6) Your idea....

Do you have any comments to make to those ideas? Anything that comes to your mind?

-->Touching rules
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #3
MistressClaire
Keyholder

You voted wrong, so I shouldn’t give you that idea: how about the cum as much as she tells you thread? And only cum, when told to. I try to make it interesting there as well...

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressClaire for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #4
Sam~
Truth Freak

Have started thinking about doing a new denied by girls thread with a few more options than the current one (which is basically just denial) to make it more interesting. So feel free to make any suggestions or idea's you may have there.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:14 AM   #5
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you both for the input.
Either one of these would probably work great. I saw the denied by girls thread rules update and have to say it looks really good. Just to get a feeling.
What's the average time in both threads being denied?

I recall some pretty looooonnngggg times in denied by girls if I'm not mistaken, but I did not partake actively until now....

-->Touching rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk