Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-06-2017, 02:16 PM   #1
MrJDWebber

Default The Rules of Truth or Dare

This is only my second post on here, and I thought I would tale some tales from my childhood. And also teache everyone what my cousin and I consider the official rules of Truth or Dare. Also, this is mostly non-fiction although things may be a little embellished.

It was my first game of Truth or Dare. I was only 13 at the time and my cousin, Stephanie, was 15. We were out of town with my family, we had a place near a lake that qualified as a vacation home in a small community. Our lot was down the hill from the public bathrooms/RV dump site, about three blocks. Once at the bathrooms you would go up the hill another two blocks and take a right for about two blocks to the pool. Then you would pass the pool for about three more blocks before taking another right and going about a mile and a half before you reached a small convenience store and the highway.
So, we had invited friends of the family for this vacation. There was my grandparents, Stephanie, her friend April, my friend David, his sister Dani, and his cousin Scott. We had a lot of fun during the day, swimming and fishing. Stephanie had strawberry blond hair that hung to her butt, B cup tits, freckles and a track runner's body. Her friend April was 16 and had really blond hair, and a thicker frame than Stephanie, but she had huge double D's. David and I were the same age and would be twins except he was Hispanic and we're Caucasian. His cousin Scott was sixteen and was a football player. Dani was the youngest at twelve, she only had A cups and a tiny frame. We were supposed to be in two separate travel trailers, the girls in one and the guys in the other.
Of course, as soon as my grandparents were passed out, about 9 PM, we broke that with us guys going to the girls' trailer. We played some poker for a while, but soon someone suggested strip poker.
"Oh! How about Truth or Dare?" Stephanie suggested. "Y'all know how to play?"
"Yeah, you ask truth or dare and the person either tells a truth or does a dare." I stated.
"Well, it isn't that simple. There are rules, I got them from my ex, Mark. He said he got them from his older brother in college, who claims these rules have been passed down for generations as the official rules." Stephanie explained.
"So, what are the rules?" David asked.
"Okay, this is going to take a minute." Stephanie said pulling a crumpled up piece of paper from her bag. "Rule #1: No body talks about anything that happens in the game with anyone outside the game unless forced to by a Truth and even then, no names, no locations. Rule #2: You may chicken out of a truth or dare by removing an article of clothing, but if you are naked, you must complete the truth or dare, or quit the game. Rule #3: Once an article of clothing is removed, it may not be put back on by dare or otherwise until the game is over, and you may not cover up what that article of clothing was covering. Rule #4: You may not dare the person who just dared you, or dare someone to dare someone else to do something. Rule #5: You can not dare someone to physically hurt themselves or someone else. Rule #6: No bestiality, no poop, puke, or piss. Rule #7: If three or more dares are taken in succession, the next player may abolish truths. Rule #8: If you decide to quit, you must stay outside completely naked until the game is over. Rule #9: If you break any of these rules or get caught lying on a truth, you must take a punishment dare that you may not chicken out on. Got it?" Stephanie finished listing the rules.
"Damn that's a lot of rules." Scott said.
"Well, we've got to agree on them." Stephanie said.
"Okay. I'm in." Scott said.
"Me too." April said.
"Yeah same." David said.
"I agree." I said.
"Okay..." Dani replied hesitantly.
"You don't have to play if you don't want to." Scott said.
"No, I want to play." Dani said.
"Okay. Then I'll start." Stephanie said. "Dani, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Dani replied.
"Have you ever seen David's dick hard?" Stephanie asked.
"No!" Dani said her face several shades of crimson.
"Whatever." David replied.
"What? Is she lying?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah. She caught me jerking off in the bathroom." David replied.
"Is that so?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah, but I didn't really see anything." Dani replied.
"Bull shit. You were fucking staring at it." David argued. Dani's face was completely red.
"Well, I think that deserves a punishment dare." Stephanie said.
"Really? Already?" Dani asked.
"Yeah and you have to do it." Stephanie said.
"Fine. What is it?" Dani surrendered.
"Hmmm... Well, since David masturbating got you into this mess. You have to pull David's cock out and stroke it for thirty seconds." Stephanie proclaimed.
"Wait. What?" Dani stuttered.
"Yeah. Do it now." Stephanie said firmly.
David was sitting on the couch. And Dani slowly got on her knees between his knees. She reached to his shorts and slowly unzipped them. She reached inside and pulled his already hard six inch dick out. She looked over at Stephanie as she wrapped her hand around it and slowly started stroking him. And Stephanie started counting, slowly. After about two minutes, Stephanie was at five Mississippi.
"Why are you counting so slow?" Dani asked while slowly stroking David's length.
"Why are you jacking him off so slowly?" Stephanie asked.
Dani huffed and stopped. "It's been over ten seconds." Dani said.
"Nope, in fact, I lost count. I think I'll have to start all over." Stephanie said playfully.
"Nu-uh." Dani said.
"Yeah-huh. You'll do it or I'll make you suck his dick for a punishment dare." Stephanie said getting serious.
"Fine." Dani said grabbing David's dick again.
"And stroke him faster." Stephanie commanded.
Dani started stroking David's cock much faster. Stephanie was counting faster too.
As Stephanie counted eight Mississippi, David said, "I think I'm about to cum."
But Stephanie reached ten and Dani let go. David's cock was pulsing. He must have been right at the edge.
"Truth or Dare, Stephanie?" Dani asked.
"Well, I think that's another punishment dare for you." Stephanie said.
"What? Why?" Dani asked.
"No daring the person who just dared you. You broke a rule, now you have to suck David's cock for twenty seconds and if he cums, you have to swallow and keep going." Stephanie stated.
"No way." Dani said, having still not moved from between David's legs.
"Oh, you'll do it. Or we'll tell your parents we caught you doing it." Stephanie exclaimed.
"Really?" Dani replied.
"Yup." Stephanie replied.
"That's fucked up." Dani said.
"I don't give a shit. Start sucking." Stephanie said.
"I've never done it before though." Dani explained.
"Oh. its easy, just do what you were doing but with your mouth." Stephanie said.
Dani hesitantly grabbed David's still pulsing cock. He was still right on the edge as Dani slowly placed her lips around the head of his cock. She slowly sucked it down as Stephanie started counting just as slowly as before. Dani slid his cock in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat and pulled him back out until just the tip was in her mouth. Stephanie had barely counted to two Mississippi when David began squirming under Dani's mouth.
"Oh shit. I'm cumming!" David shouted as he shot his load into Dani's mouth.
We could hear Dani swallowing it all. Stephanie didn't stop counting and Dani didn't stop sucking. David was squirming like crazy under Dani's mouth. She just kept going even as David repeated the phrase "Oh Fuck."
Stephanie had just counted out six Mississippi when David said, "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum again. Oh fuck."
Dani kept sucking as David's hips bucked against her mouth and he shot another load down Dani's throat. Dani kept up the same pace even as we could hear her swallowing her brother's cum for a second time. Stephanie never counted any faster and after a while had finally counted to twenty. Dani let David's softening dick fall from her mouth.
"Who's turn is it now?" Dani asked.
"Mine. You lost your turn." Stephanie said.
MrJDWebber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrJDWebber for this post:
Old 09-06-2017, 06:53 PM   #2
MrJDWebber

Default Part 2

"April, Truth or Dare?" Stephanie asked.
"Truth." April said.
"Alright, how many dicks have you sucked?" Stephanie asked with an evil grin that said she already knew the answer.
April sighed and reluctantly said, "47."
"I'm sorry, did you say 47?" Stephanie asked.
"Yes, I've sucked 47 dicks." April replied.
"Damn." Scott said.
"Scott, Truth or Dare?" April said.
"Truth." Scott replied.
"Who would you rather have sucking your dick, me or Stephanie?" April asked.
David looked at them both as they both licked their lips and said, "Honestly April, I gotta choose you for experience."
"Yes!" April said while making an in your face motion.
"Stephanie, Truth or Dare?" Scott said.
"Dare!" Stephanie replied immediately.
"I dare you to roll that dice and take off that many clothes." Scott said pointing at the six sided dice on the table. Stephanie picked it up without hesitation.
Stephanie hesitated just a second before rolling the dice on the table. It stopped on four. Stephanie looked over her outfit to decide what to remove. Herein lied the problem. She was wearing a long shirt, her bra, and her panties.
"Well, I don't seem to be wearing four articles of clothing." Stephanie said.
"Well, then you have to take off everything and do a punishment dare." Scott replied.
Stephanie slowly slid her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall off her to slowly reveal her tits. She was very reluctant to remove her panties and pulled them off quickly revealing her very well trimmed bush. Her nipples were rock hard.
"And the punishment dare?" Stephanie asked.
"That's the best part. Your going to give JD oral for thirty seconds and Dani gets to count." Scott said grinning.
"Uh...Uh..." Stephanie stuttered.
"And if he cums, you swallow and keep going." David said.
"And if you don't do it, we'll say we caught you doing it." Dani added.
"I get it." Stephanie said as she got on her knees between my legs.
"Bend over at the waist with your legs spread, you can't cover your pussy and ass by sitting like that." April said.
Stephanie growled but placed her hands on my knees and stood up, bent at the waist with her legs spread and my crotch in her face. She unzipped my pants and retrieved my rock hard cock. I am uncut and eight inche. She stared at it for a moment before placing her lips around the head and slowly easing it into her mouth. Dani seemed to be counting slower than Stephanie had. I swear it took her thirty seconds just to say one Mississippi. Stephanie was annoyed but not deterred. She sucked my cock at a constant medium pace. I had gotten exactly one blowjob before this and it ended before I came for fear of getting caught, so I had never cum in a girl's mouth before. I didn't know what to expect, I had cum from masturbating before, but I hadn't done it in like a week. I could hear Dani slowly enunciating each syllable as she counted, but the feeling was taking over. I suddenly felt something different, when I looked down, Stephanie had taken my cock deeper so she could rest her elbows on my thighs. She had me so deep that she always had my whole head in her mouth and took it a little over halfway deep. I didn't realize it, but April was behind her and suddenly used her feet to spread Stephanie's legs further apart. Stephanie made a muffled angry sound as it forced me a little deeper into her throat. I suddenly felt the cum well up and was lost in the feeling, when suddenly felt an explosion as I shot my load into my cousin's mouth. Stephanie was audibly swallowing the huge amount of cum I released that seemed like it was never going to stop.
Finally, I stopped cumming and Stephanie never stopped. Same speed, same depthh. I was still on edge. I just barely made out Dani slowly saying seven. I was lost, I stayed right on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. I felt like I was constantly fighting my climax. I heard nothing, I saw nothing, my eyes clinched tightly closed. There was just her sucking mouth. I didn't know how long it was, my sense of time was completely gone, but eventually there was another huge explosion as she swallowed another load of my cum. After my second orgasm, I came down from my high in time to hear Dani count 27. I stayed hard even after Dani counted thirty and Stephanie stopped and sat down with her legs spread wide.
"Dani, Truth or Dare?" Stephanie said after a moment of silence.
"Dare." Dani replied.
"I dare you to strip." Stephanie said.
Dani stood up and pulled off her shoes and then sat right back down.
"Okay, April. Truth or Dare?" Dani said.
It was then that Stephanie noticed something, Dani was sitting on her feet.
"Punishment dare for Dani." Stephanie said.
"She's hiding her feet."
Old 09-06-2017, 09:49 PM   #3
Curtis

Well, I'm impressed. There are a lot of bad stories on this site, but at least so far this is not one of them. It's hot; it established the characters quickly; it got into the sex quickly; the grammar, punctuation and spelling are all good; it's kept me guessing and left me wanting more. Very nice.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:39 AM   #4
MrJDWebber

Default Part 3

We all looked Dani over, she was sitting on her knees with her feet tucked under her butt.
"Really?" Dani said.
"Sorry Dani, but you are sitting on your feet." April said.
"But it's my feet." Dani said while looking at Stephanie spread eagle on the couch.
"Yeah, and it just so happens that one guy here has a foot fetish." Stephanie said looking in my direction.
"Fine. What's my punishment?" Dani asked.
"Well, first, you're going to strip naked. And then, you're going to walk to the public bathrooms and do a little dance under the light." Stephanie said as she grabbed the boombox off the table and stood up.
Dani didn't say a word, she stood up and pulled her shirt over her head revealing her A cup tits, and slipped her shorts and panties off in one quick motion. She wasted no time getting out the door. We all followed close behind. It was already dark outside as we started walking down the road. Neither Dani nor Stephanie attempted to cover themselves. It only a couple of minutes to walk up there, but we had no way of knowing if anyone was watching us. Several houses/trailers we passed had lights on and we could hear people talking loudly as we passed one house, but no one stopped us.
Finally, we made it to the bathroom and Stephanie set the radio down on the concrete slab. There was a wooden building on the concrete slab that said one side was the ladies' room and the other side was the men's room. In between the two entrances was a light post with probably the brightest bulb in the world in it. I swear, even to this day, I've never seen a light so bright before.
Now Dani was nervous, fidgeting about and obviously fighting not to cover herself.
"How long do I have to dance for?" Dani asked just above a whisper.
"One song." Stephanie said, turning up the volume without us noticing. We didn't have to worry about cops here, they had their own private security, but by now they were drinking and probably not getting out again unless there was a robbery. Still, we were all nervous.
Dani slowly made her way under the light as Stephanie loaded the CD. Rush - 2112. I knew what she was doing, the first track on that CD was like twenty minutes long. Stephanie pressed the play button and the slow rumble of Rush's drummer filled the air. You could other people playing music in the area, but ours was louder and it echoed down the hill. Dani began shaking her hips slowly as the song started. The radio was definitely up to loud, I could tell it was attracting attention. However, I also knew that it was part of Stephanie's plan.
As the song played on Dani found her groove and was doing some stripper style dancing. Everyone else was watching Dani except Stephanie and I, we were watching the road behind us as a group of teenagers had left their trailer and were approaching us. As they got closer I could tell that there were five guys and two girls. Both the girls were naked and so were three of the guys. Dani hadn't noticed them, but Stephanie was grinning ear to ear as they got closer.
"Hi." One of the fully dressed guys said as they reached us. April & David almost jumped out of their skin.
"Sup?" I replied.
"What's going on over here?" The other dressed guy asked.
"She's completing a dare. Hey Dani, turn this way so our new friends can see." Stephanie said. Dani let out a small shriek and raised her hands to cover up, but stopped just in time.
"April, Truth or Dare?" Dani yelled over the music.
"Dare, and I abolish Truths!" April replied.
"I dare you to strip down and join me." Dani yelled.
"No thanks." April said, pulling her long shirt off leaving her in just bra and panties. "Stephanie. I dare you to suck our new friends dicks, under the light, until they each cum on your face and you can't touch their cum at all, until the sun rises."
Stephanie looked both shocked and pissed. She walked up underneath the light and got down on her knees. One of the naked guys immediately took his place in front of her. Stephanie wasted no time swallowing his cock.
What a site we were, one naked girl dancing under the light and another naked girl sucking dick. I was enjoying the show when I felt someone unzipping my pants. I looked down to see one of the nude girls pulling my cock free. I looked over at David to see the other naked girl pulling his cock free. Before I could question what was happening, she shoved my cock in her mouth. I decided to watch Stephanie work while this girl sucked my cock. Stephanie was working very hard to make that guy cum. She swallowed his entire length before pulling back to just the tip, then going back down.
"Let me know when you are close." The girl sucking my dick said.
As soon as she said that, Stephanie pulled the cock from her mouth and stroked it a couple of times before he unloaded a large volume of cum on her face. It coated her face quickly, it hit her square in the nose and splashed across her cheeks and lips, some hung from her right eyebrow.
As the first naked guy stepped away, the second one took his place. Stephaniewasted no time on his dick as well. Quickly bobbing her head on it. And it didn't take long for him to get close. I heard David say something and looked over just as the girl blowing him pulled his cock free and pumped his cum all on her face. He didn't have a lot to give her though and it amounted to little more than a few spots of cum on her face.
I looked back to Stephanie just in time to see the other naked guy pumping his load on Stephanie's face. It was a good sized load covering her cheeks and chin. The whole bottom part of Stephanie's face was covered in cum and just as that guy stepped away, another guy took his place. It was all too much.
"I'm about to cum." I told the naked girl sucking my dick.
She pulled my cock out and pumped it with her fist a few times as unloaded one of my massive loads on her face. I literally covered her face with cum, from her forehead to her chin, it was even dripping onto her tits and legs. Dani saw the girl's face as she was dancing and her jaw hung open.
Dani tapped Stephanie on the shoulder and said, "Did you have to swallow all that earlier?"
Stephanie managed a muffled, "Mm-hm."
"Yes!" Dani said laughing as she twirled to the song which still had like 7 minutes left.
Just a minute later, Stephanie pulled the cock from her mouth and let him shoot on her face, but this one was true to his aim and hit her right in the eyes, and as she moved, also coated her forehead. The guy quickly stepped away as Stephanie flailed about.
She started to reach up to clean his cum out of her eyes, but April interrupted, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You don't want to even think about the punishment.
"Come on! It's in my eyes." Stephanie pleaded.
"Good! You know what, I just realized that you've been sitting on your feet and your pussy. For punishment, I want you to get in the crab walk position." April said.
Stephanie started to disagree, but instead laid down on her back, then pushed herself up on her hands and feet so her head was hanging upside down.
"Walk over to the edge of the concrete, this way." April said instructing her to arrange herself so that her head hung just at the edge of the concrete, but she was still well lit by the light. "Now when you're done with those two guys, you're going to do Scott, David, and JD too, in that order."
The next guy walked up to where Stephanie's head now hung upside down and eased his cock in her mouth. I could tell now what April was doing, Stephanie no longer had use of her hands and at this angle it would be easy to fuck her throat. And the guy did. He would pull back when she gagged until he found a good point where he could fuck her throat with ease.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #5
MrJDWebber

Well thank you. I'm trying to stay true to the real life events and so far I haven't gone off the rails. So, up to this point so far, I can say everything happened just the way I described.

Last edited by MrJDWebber; 09-08-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:41 AM   #6
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Your story so far is very well written and has certainly got me going.

I see you are an adult film producer, according to your profile, and whether this really is the account of a true event or not, it certainly has the makings of a very exciting adult movie.

I'm looking forward to the next installment. I do hope a little bisexual action occurred as well.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:03 AM   #7
MrJDWebber

Not in this game. I've got another post where asking for Dare suggestions for my girl, she's actually my actress. So, if you find that topic and can think of something within those constraints, that would be great. So far, she has done the Burned out Clothes Dare, The Walk dare, and lost at strip poker. She'll be doing more next month. We are just getting started and the future website will include dares suggested by members.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:22 PM   #8
MrJDWebber

Default Part 4

Stephanie was stuck in her crabwalk position while this guy plowed his cock down her throat. We all watched intently, Dani's dancing had become background noise. Stephanie was the star of the show. It wasn't very long before the song ended and everyone was enjoying the show.
I looked over at everyone else for a moment to realize not everyone was just watching. The two naked girls, with our cum still on their faces were stroking and sucking Scott and the next guy. Working to keep them hard, but not to the point of climax. Edging, I believe it's called now, but back then there was no name for it besides fluffing. That's when I realized someone was tugging at my pants. April was on her knees pulling my cock free.
"I have heard, the longer a guy goes before cumming, the bigger his load. And with you going last, I intend to keep you on edge the whole time." April said just before shoving my dick in her mouth. April was also massaging my balls. She could tell every time I got too excited and backed off, keeping right near the edge the whole time.
Even as the guy Stephanie was getting throat fucked by, pulled his cock free and deposited his load on her upside down face. I was still on edge as the next guy took his place and ultimately did the same, except shooting some down her chest and neck. I was being tortured as David took his place and also shot his load on her face. None of them took long. I think the girl's made sure of that. Probably anxious to get out of the public view in their current attires. I was so close the whole time Stephanie devoured Scott. Even as it seemed that April's theory was correct as he released a torrent of cum on Stephanie's face and chest. The first shot went a little wild and splashed from her chest to her pubic hair in a thick line. Stephanie almost sounded like she was drowning as he pumped his load on her face, a lot of it no doubtedly going up her nose. I began to fear my own ejaculation, if the previous orgasms were any indication and with the combined efforts of April, it would be incredibly large. As Scott finished unloading on my cousin's face, April worked feverishly to bring me right to the very edge, then shoved me to take Scott's place.
I stepped up to Stephanie, her face completely drenched in cum and it coating her hair like some sort of gel. I quickly stuck my cock down her throat, I fucked her mouth all of ten seconds before pulling out and releasing the biggest load of cum any of us had ever seen. I didn't think it possible, but as it came spurt after spurt, just running all down her face, it seemed like it was never going to end. I must have pumped seven huge loads of cum on her face, it ran all into her hair. Her freckled face was completely covered in cum. She quickly flipped herself onto her belly, blowing cum out of her nose. She stayed laying on her stomach for a moment, letting the cum drip off her face.
"Punishment dare." Dani yelled. "Your hiding your tits."
"Fuck!" Stephanie yelled standing up. "What?"
"Hostility. Hmm. In that case, April will carry the boombox, cranked up, while we walk to the pool. If any guys see us on our way, you'll suck their dicks and add their cum to your collection. Only this time, you have to watch them cum, keeping your eyes open as they shoot their loads, even if you have to hold them open. And once we get to the pool, you'll do the same to every dick there. Until there's no more dicks to suck." Dani replied.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, cum swallowing, dare, first time, incest