Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Funishment Thread (2)

My PM for a Funishment Thread was triggered a few weeks ago and I finally have a bit of time this week to run a short one.

This calls for me to create a funishment thread asking for funishments within my limits, not because I have done anything wrong (then it would be punishment) but because I like to be tormented and tantalized for the sake of other people's pleasure and amusement. Funishments should probably be a mix of difficulties, and a thrill to peek into each one, not knowing what will be there.

There is no firm time limit on the thread, but I don't think it will be long and it might end quickly if life gets busy and tangled up again.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:05 PM   #2
qmu
getDare Devil

Oh, congratulations I guess Marv!

Now I need to think of creative tasks, I thought of a really good one, but you had to have body writing listed as a limit =p. So, first a simple one (or headache inducing for those not mathematically inclined =p), as you seem to enjoy math, spankings and exponential growth tasks. And a small revenge for the burpee task =p

Play 2048. You can play sometimes "for fun" if you never played before to familiarize yourself with the game. No more than three times though as it is pretty simple. Once you decide on a "for real run" stick with it.

You start with 2048 spanks, record the two highest blocks you get.

Divide the total spanks by the power of two that generated the highest block. Then the power of two that generated the second block is the number of body parts and implements you can divide the spanks however you like.

Examples:
2048 and 256 highest blocks = 2^11, 2048/11~=186 spanks, 256= 2^8 may choose up to 8 body parts and/or implements.

(most people finish the game with either a 512 or 1024 block, so I am expecting between 204 and 227 spanks, I hope I don't mess this up and that's not too much ._.')
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:36 AM   #3
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

It's workout time, and it's a leg day!

Walk (or run, if you prefer) 10k. You may reduce that to 8k if at least 1/3 of it is uphill. Don't forget to stretch beforehand, and again afterwards, to protect your muscles.

Do 50 squats. Naked, of course. You can break them up into sets as needed.

Are your legs too tired to finish either task in a single session?

Spoiler:
You've earned a break. After your leg workout session, you may edge up to four times. Take at least a 5-minute break between them, and wait at least an hour after edging before any further indulgence. Give your legs a day or two of rest before completing the leg-workout task.

Maybe next time it'll be a nice restful funishment, like corner time wearing pegs. You never know!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:11 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, congratulations I guess Marv!

----

Play 2048. You can play sometimes "for fun" if you never played before to familiarize yourself with the game. No more than three times though as it is pretty simple. Once you decide on a "for real run" stick with it.

You start with 2048 spanks, record the two highest blocks you get.

Divide the total spanks by the power of two that generated the highest block. Then the power of two that generated the second block is the number of body parts and implements you can divide the spanks however you like.

Examples:
2048 and 256 highest blocks = 2^11, 2048/11~=186 spanks, 256= 2^8 may choose up to 8 body parts and/or implements.

(most people finish the game with either a 512 or 1024 block, so I am expecting between 204 and 227 spanks, I hope I don't mess this up and that's not too much ._.')
I have played before and find it to be an odd games. I still don't really see what makes for good performance. But since I played before, I just played once and counted it. (And that's about all I could stand - I found it long.)

I got 12,676 total whatever that means, and best two blocks were 1024 and 256. So 205 spanks and up to 8 implement/location combos?

I'm not really feeling into this so grit my teeth and bare it:
  • Bathbrush to cheeks: 5 l 5 r x 4 = 40
  • Plastic cane across both cheeks: 20
  • Bathbrush to cheeks: 5 l 5 r x 5 = 50
  • Folded over belt to cheeks: 35 (10 from one side, short grip, not counted)
  • Bathbrush to cheeks: 10 l 10 r x 3 = 60
  • TOTAL = 205
  • COLOR = RED
If I was as bold as you are I would take a picture.

Thanks for the game.

Kat I will go for a walk when I have time - not sure when, but I have a nice up and down the hill (nice coming back in a bicycle!) that will make it 8km. I don't usually walk much because it can be as boring as corner time!

Old 08-22-2017, 09:35 AM   #5
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

OK Marv , it's time to get back to GD.
please mention if bondage is on your limits or not ! also why GvB is in your limits ? seriously ? !
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
qmu
getDare Devil

Marv, sorry you didn't like the game, or feeling like giving yourself pain for the amusement of others . I'll try to think of something more creative, though modesty aside I doubt I can top myself with that book quote task from your last thread =D
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 08-22-2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Stupid comment, need to think before posting -.-
Old 08-22-2017, 11:51 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
OK Marv , it's time to get back to GD.
please mention if bondage is on your limits or not ! also why GvB is in your limits ? seriously ? !
No, actually I am moving away from GD. Less time to spend at least for a couple of months, and interest fading with other stresses on my time allocation.

Bondage? I thought it was there but it would be under negotiable. Lack of gear and space, housemates, inexperience, no good excuses for rope burns, etc. Not sure what to tell you, open to ideas but its probably hard to fit in. I have some rare bits of alone time this week but also more to do than I can fit into 36 hour days.

As for GvB it was in my limits before and is back now since the beginning of summer. You never know what might happen in the future but I don't see it changing. Maybe that is my best contribution to the game.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Marv, sorry you didn't like the game, or feeling like giving yourself pain for the amusement of others . I'll try to think of something more creative, though modesty aside I doubt I can top myself with that book quote task from your last thread =D
Oh the game wasn't that bad. Many are much worse and that one at least rises into the visible spectrum.
Yeah, the quotes were quite a big hit with everyone.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:30 PM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
It's workout time, and it's a leg day!

Walk (or run, if you prefer) 10k. You may reduce that to 8k if at least 1/3 of it is uphill. Don't forget to stretch beforehand, and again afterwards, to protect your muscles.

Do 50 squats. Naked, of course. You can break them up into sets as needed.

Are your legs too tired to finish either task in a single session?

Spoiler:
You've earned a break. After your leg workout session, you may edge up to four times. Take at least a 5-minute break between them, and wait at least an hour after edging before any further indulgence. Give your legs a day or two of rest before completing the leg-workout task.
!
OK! Leg Day! Let the flags and banners fly!

I used a 2km round trip walk up a hill and back, 8 km total. Uphill for 800 m then down gently for 200 m and then reverse. The hill is enough that on a bike you can coast all of the 800 m (if you don't stop for crossing a busy street - yikes) and pick up a good run of speed (before you brake for the crossing, and again after).

Times for each 2 km were about: 18:00 17:00 17:00 16:20 Total 68:20
(+/- 10 seconds because I wasn't remembering to click at the same point each time)

First one was a bit long because I saw some people I knew and who had a new puppy with them. I stopped maybe half a minute to say a quick hello and to see if the puppy might be qmu in disguise.

After resting long enough to write this: 50 squats. One set - moderate speed. Now time to fall over and rest!

Thanks Kat. I will add the 50 to my next post on Sharing the Burden!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 08-22-2017 at 06:37 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 02:24 AM   #10
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Hi Marv!

Cum play/cum eating is listed as "Unsure/curious, might be limits".

So I want you to take the risk of eating your own cum. Depending on your luck,
you may not have to, but you must agree to obey your dice roll before you roll the dice.

Do this WFM task if you agree to risk eating your own cum.

Do this one if you aren't willing to risk eating your own cum.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:34 AM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Cum play/cum eating is listed as "Unsure/curious, might be limits".

So I want you to take the risk of eating your own cum. Depending on your luck,
you may not have to, but you must agree to obey your dice roll before you roll the dice.

Do this WFM task if you agree to risk eating your own cum.

Do this one if you aren't willing to risk eating your own cum.
So I took a chance and did the first WFM. I tried to be careful, and reduce errors, and wound up at the end of 44 lines (+3 for errors) in just 7:22. So what does the reward say?
Sain said:Great. You've agreed to risk eating your own cum.

Get a dice and a cup ready. You must cum into a cup. (Catching your cum with some other method is also acceptable.)

After you have cum, roll a dice. If you rolled a 1, you must eat your own cum. If you didn't roll a 1, you do not have to eat your cum, and you may dispose of it as you wish.
I used a big spoon - not to o large to fit in my mouth.
Then I filled the spoon. To try to maybe keep my enthusiasm up I ruined to fill it. Then time to roll.

Then I went to random.org and clicked for a single die . . .
You rolled 1 die:

Timestamp: 2017-08-26 18:31:28 UTC

No eating - no licking the spoon.

Thanks Sain!
Creative as always.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 11:39 AM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

THREAD CLOSED

It has been 5 quiet days but my availability is running out. I am going to be busy getting ready and then probably outside any internet connections (??) for a few days, so it is time to close the thread.

Thanks to qmu, kurious kat and Sain for their creative tasks. Each one was something I would not have imagined.

MarvHarvey

PS: Yes, if you are waiting for reports, I know I am behind on PM dares and will try to catch up on those over the next week.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:07 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Awh I only just saw this! Hopefully I wont miss the next one if you do post another. I enjoyed reading the reports!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #14
qmu
getDare Devil

Thanks and sorry for not posting more Marv, it's always fun to torment your friends! =D
qmu
Old 08-26-2017, 01:44 PM   #15
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Awh I only just saw this! Hopefully I wont miss the next one if you do post another. I enjoyed reading the reports!
Thanks Icy!
You have been pretty busy with your own thread (I try to contribute!) and this can take time.

This thread was triggered a few weeks ago but this was my only opportunity to run it, given that I had to be prepared for a stack of assignments (last time 11 people gave me 18 quite different tasks, some quite significant). Next one? Who knows.

Marv
PS: IceMaiden I'm not sure I could stand too much of your creativity!

Advertisements
Kink Talk