Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-09-2017, 11:13 AM   #31
danguy1955
Account Banned

I use http://listmoz.com to keep track of the dares I do and need to do, Like many of the replies above - I skip right by the outrageous/dangerous and way outside my limits dares. Reasonable dares, I make sure I do them as soon as possible. KIK is my choice for communicating, I tend to forget all about the PM messages (which i why I put them on listmoz - so I won't loose em)

if you guess the 3 letter word (no cheating!), I'll send a nude frontal pic you guess wrong you send me a full nude frontal.
Spoiler:
Fun

Likes: CrossDressing, Stripping, 80% Hidden Public, a little Humiliation, pics, Exhibiting

Limits: Blood, Needles, CBT, Pain, Pee, Poo, Messy, Illegal, Family, Face, Other people
danguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #32
Bishyguy

I do all that dares I get as long as it doesn’t violate my number one rules which are no face pics and not getting caught.

Likes CBT, cross dressing, being talked down to, bladder control, icy hot, ice cubes , anal, urine drinking, hidden public, denial, joi, cei, edging

Limits Face pics, public exposed, scat, and blood

Toys 8”dildo, small plugs, inflatable plug, paddle, home made humbler and other house hold items

PM Dares Please humiliate me

Kik cbtlover32

I will wear my butt plug for x hours (be sensible please)
Bishyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:53 AM   #33
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have a Google sheet to keep track.
Most cross dressing dares and diaper dares I do. Especially if there is some public encounter involved.
Yes I have limits but with some persuation I'm willing to push them.
For instance a walk completely cross dressed and every 10 minutes removed an item. Including a minute completely nakes. The items where placed in a ladies hand bag.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #34
tofu

When I was new I did all the dares given to me, as long as they didn't violate my dislikes. Then I realised everyone is just waiting for a dare themselves and don't care about the dare they've given out. (It seems like it anyways). It just seems like you're playing alone, which is boring.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:14 PM   #35
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu View Post
When I was new I did all the dares given to me, as long as they didn't violate my dislikes. Then I realised everyone is just waiting for a dare themselves and don't care about the dare they've given out. (It seems like it anyways). It just seems like you're playing alone, which is boring.
I dont do any dares.I always look forward to reports when I give a dare,thats the fun for me to hear all about the dare I gave.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 11-21-2017, 09:01 PM   #36
nastylarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu View Post
That's how it went for me at first too. There are definitely more people wanting dares than legitimately giving dares. That's why I started doing dares over kik, that way there is proof of the dare and somebody who wants to see proof.

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #37
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Cat does his dares. Sometimes, a new limit comes up (even if it has been a like before or possible before for whatever reason.) Cat will do more dares for people he trusts (maybe willing to break a limit or two for them). Cat will not do unsolicited dares.

If a new limit comes up, Cat tries to reach out and talk to that person. Or if circumstances prevent him from being able to do it.

Cat tends to ignore dares he deems unsafe, stupid, or by someone who he doesn’t trust. (Usually the last never applies. But is a possible reason your dares never get fufilled from cat.)

Cat has been away for a while so is trying to catch up on pm dares.

And honestly, sometimes, he forgets.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #38
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

That's why when i do dares (long custom dares) i promise i will write a blog post.
I did this for my first Hidden-Public Crossdressing dare.
Then the person who gave me the dare will know how it went, and it forces me to do it.

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:36 PM   #39
rhl
getDare Succubus

There are some dates that are too ridiculous to do.
Of it is something I feel I can do and also stay on this side of the jail bars I just might do it
Old 12-16-2017, 07:18 PM   #40
webcamplayer

Send a message via Yahoo to webcamplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy View Post
I've been wondering how many people actually do their dares. There are many that are required or agree to dares but I don't see many actually doing them. For example, there are a lot of exposure dares where the results are supposed to be posted on kinktalk but few are.
Honestly I have not done most of my dares. Usually it's because the person I lost to never asks if I did or will so I feel like I'm playing alone which feels odd to me.
I would love to hear from others if they accomplish dares or not and also describe the most daring dares they have done.
Most of the problem comes from the fact that so many of the dares spoken about on here are nuts, nothing more than fantasies. And that's fine if it's what people want. But I'd much rather the forfeit for a game be something realistic, and preferably not a danger to health, too. For me, the games have to be on webcam and the forfeits done there and then. Someone telling me they did the dare three days later and with no proof is no fun.

will do: nudity, masturbation, cam2cam, moderately messy, ice cube dares, water related dares, naked exercises etc. basically the saner end of the spectrum

limits: anal, piss, scat, pain.
webcamplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #41
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

I do all the reasonable dares that I am given. After all, I do post only in threads that I would be comfortable getting dares in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk