Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-21-2018, 12:22 AM   #16
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Well, in all technicality, I believe I did my first dares around the age of 12. These dares were at weekly gatherings at a friend's house or at my house. They were your typical angsty young boy dares (give handies, bjs, even tried a footjob a couple times).

However, under different stipulations, I can say that I started doing dares off of getDare at the ripe young age of 18. I had found the site previous to being legal, but waited patiently to post, while still feeding my fantasies with reading the dares. A good majority of the first dares I attempted when I joined getDare were those regarding ageplay and diapers (as I knew these were two kinks I would always enjoy).

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk