Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-12-2017, 02:34 PM   #31
alias
Distinguished Member

If any of my friends had hot moms i probably would, but unless i get some new friends that just isn't the case

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #32
Harder

i have not but holy shit with some of them it would be a long time dream come true lol
Old 12-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #33
cearul8

No, not with a friend's parent. I have with my ex-fiance's sister though, lol...after she broke up with me. I figured we weren't together any more, so why not.
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:52 AM   #34
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default friends parent

Recently a friend came over with his mom...mainly per computer work he neeeded done for his mom..thats why she was with him.

His mom was in fact super hot.. and I was constantly looking at her...

I offferedd her our pool.. and she took us up on it... however she didnt have a swimsuit... and my girls stuff wouldnt do so my wife went to the pool with her and said.. go nude..

Anyway, later they came back in wearing only body towels..
By then I was in shorts as the computer work included major repair.

I think it might have been obvious that i had a hardone as my wife immediately commented about it.

My wife immediately went for it and in front of the friends mom..my wife started sucking on me.. often happens in our house..

I did get surprised.. when his mom came over nude and started rubbing my shoulder...and slowly got down to the biz and was actually helping my wife jerk me off. at some point both ladys were doing me and each other.

This was friendsmom first ever threesome and first ever lesbian sex
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:33 AM   #35
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default recent

In one of my business activities... a friend who often is a business client... had to have mom along per car repairs.. anyway while she was handling business in another room.. her mom remained in what was being used as a waiting room.

Anyway both her and her mom are super hot gals. I was getting turned on just looking at her... she and her daughter were skimpily dressed.

I offered her a drink she asked for a coke (cold) gave it to her and accidentally (on purpose) spilt a little of it.. went ahead and tried to wipe it off and she moved my hands to her breasts and I was having fun with it.

While i was being handsy she reached for my shorts and pulled them down...I wasnt wearing underwear and she saw how hard I was.
Best BJ since night before with wife.

After I came I strippped and stripped her and we fucked for a bit.
When we both came... right at the end her daughter walked in on us..
No biggie, she knew about my antics..
Old 01-14-2018, 07:54 AM   #36
JennaFab
Baby Member

yes with my best friends dad
JennaFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:53 AM   #37
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default again

With the work I do.. i end up working with friends and clients..

I recently had occasion to do my work for a old friend and she was busy so she had her mom let me in the home...

I did the work decently fast and while doing the work, it was very hot so I had my shirt off, and with my build it can kinda good for the gals.

My friends mom is well built despite being slightly older.
Anyway while working on their computer, she came over and was rubbing my back per I was having a little back trouble. She kept working it and I was enjoying that.. she kept rubbing but started to go further down my back and since I was wearing shorts only (no underwear) she actually got down to my butcrack and it was getting me very very hard.

at this point I stopped working and she continued and actually put her finger in my butt and reached around and grabbed my penis... and was jerking me off. Whenever I get anal action it really helps get me harder.

I was so hard that i came close to being harder than ever and she turned me around and started sucking on me.. and i came so hard that she had it all over her face.. Even withthat I was still hard and she mounted me.

Despite having had 2 kids, she was as tight as young adult gals Ive had.

This was among the most intense in years.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:25 AM   #38
Cult

So, not strictly what was asked however.

We have this family who comes into my place of work, one of the sisters of the family is a young mother, about 22-24. I’ve had eyes for her for a long time and she recognises me a lot.

So I was out on the weekend in a club, and she saw me, we talked had a dance and I ended up walking her home. Half way on the walk she starts talking dirty. Asking what I want to do to her and if I’ll make her moan so loud the kids wake up.

Anyway, we got to get door and she dragged me in. The rest is history.

This is our life - JOIN US
Cult is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk