Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #16
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Due to popularity of my previous thread, here is 12 more daring scenarios.
Please tell us what it would take for you to actually do this.
Please explain your reasoning.
For bonus points, put them in order from easiest to hardest to get you to do.

What would it take for you to:
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
    not my thing but I don't think I need anything to get Mme to do it especially
  2. take a bath of live worms.
    not going to happendix, that be horrible
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
    I would love this to happen it's a big fantasy to be made to do this, unfortunately. Work/family make it impossible or if need enough money to live off for loosing my.job
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
    not goung to happen
  5. get anally fisted.
    allot of stretching to get big enough but it it was a dominant lady I'd go with it
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
    strange one but maybe I'd do it for some money
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
    I'd go with it for a dom if she wanted it but not something I'd like
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
    as above
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
    nah never goung to happen couldn't cope with doing nothing like that
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
    could be fun I'd do it for nothing
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
    depends what it was but sounds fun, as long as it wasn't to serious a situation
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
    wouldn't happen, I have some form of anxiety so couldn't manage that

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #17
trying
getDare Sweetheart

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. NO PROBLEM
take a bath of live worms. COLD BUT OK BY ME
dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. LOADS AND LOADS OF CASH
give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). OK
get anally fisted. GET ME DRUNK AND ID TRY
jump naked out of a cake at a party. LOL DRUNK AGAIN
have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. LOADS OF CASH
get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. SOME CASH
serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) LOADS AND LOADS OF CASH
wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. SOUNDS FUN
speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. LOL NO CHARGE
for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. ROYALTY CASH LOL
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:17 AM   #18
Slave_Boy00

1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
I think I would do it and it would be a nice punishment too if I disobey my Master or Mistress.
2. take a bath of live worms.
I dont't think it is that hard so I'd do it but only with some tight shorts so the worms can't crawl at, on or even in ass or dick.
3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
Since I am a sissy I would love to do that but I don't want to lose friends, family and my life. I thought about doing this for a shorter period in another city or even country where noone knows me but I don't know if I would have the courage to do it alone.
4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
I am interested in giving some men blowjobs because of my inner sissy but I wouldn't do it like this. It is a bit too hard that anyone knows about it.
5. get anally fisted.
Sure why not? I had my own hand inside my ass once but couldn't do a fist. It would be hard work but I'd love to
6. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
I would do it for some money and it would be really funny and arousing if the most party guests are female. Than I would like it as long as they don't know me.
7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
I won't let someone use my mouth like that.
8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
That would be nice and I can not say no to a nice gape
9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
I always need soething to do so i wouldn't do that.
10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
My Lovense Hush got controlled very often by strangers over the internet and its always fun to do that. I even found Masters like this. I would definitely do it
11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
I don't think I can control myslef good enough to hide it. So no.
12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
That is never going to happen

Last edited by Slave_Boy00; 11-23-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Slave_Boy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:18 AM   #19
smokegirl

What would it take for you to:
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. great humiliation idea, want to try it
  2. take a bath of live worms. i would cry, maybe if i had a longterm master and he really really wants to test my loyalty
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. that sounds fun
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). no sorry, never ever
  5. get anally fisted. never, i want to keep my ass healthy
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party. depends on the people at the party, maybe for some hot guys
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. i would do it for a dom man
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. sounds interesting
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move). no sorry
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. sounds also very interesting, great ideas here, if i trust the person i could imagine to do it
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. haha no i would slober
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. no never i want some privacy
smokegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:22 AM   #20
Bishyguy

wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.-how much are they and where do I get one cause I’m in now

speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.-This would take a willing girl

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.- won’t take mouth i would give this a try if someone asked

jump naked out of a cake at a party.-A slice of the cake afterwards

get anally fisted.-A person to willingly fist me

get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.-Wouldn’t take much i would just be open to stretching my ass

serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)-I mean as long as there’s food sure

give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).-I mean I would do this sure we act family

take a bath of live worms.-mmmm I would to this for 1000 dollars

for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.-As long as the other person is cool with it guess I don’t care

dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.this would take a lot of money to be humiliated in front of everyone I know like this so at least a couple of million

have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.-I would never do this

Likes CBT, cross dressing, being talked down to, bladder control, icy hot, ice cubes , anal, urine drinking, hidden public, denial, joi, cei, edging

Limits Face pics, public exposed, scat, and blood

Toys 8”dildo, small plugs, inflatable plug, paddle, home made humbler and other house hold items

PM Dares Please humiliate me

Kik cbtlover32

I will wear my butt plug for x hours (be sensible please)

Last edited by Bishyguy; 11-25-2017 at 06:24 AM.
Bishyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:37 PM   #21
artin

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
I like humiliation, I would do it for free.

take a bath of live worms.
$50000, it would be disgusting but I like experimenting.

get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
$500, It can be funny

wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
Free, it can get exciting.

speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
Free, it's funny

give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
$30000, it’s funny.

get anally fisted.
$7000 - $30000 based on the size of the fist.

jump naked out of a cake at a party.
$50000 - I dont like public acts

have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
$30000, I like humiliation..

serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
$25000, It is a good job

dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
$800000, it a public act and it’s too hard

for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
$5000000, I hate public.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:20 PM   #22
Twins

What would it take for you to: not ordering wat to hard on phone
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. Done this multiply times before and I really like it.

2. take a bath of live worms. $1000 and I’d do this
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. I’d do it if I get to choose the clothes and keep them at the end

4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). Say 15 million dollars and I would spend he week with earplugs locked in a toilet

5. get anally fisted. Some new sex toys and I’d do it
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party. I want to Do this so if some pays for the cake and let’s us gorge on it after we jump ou sure

7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. Cost a of packet of cigarette I’d prefer no Gag and having to hold it open

8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. Someone buys the speculum and I’d do it

9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) I couldn’t not move but if I can wiggle and that I guess for food I’d do it
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. Money say $10k
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. Would love to try this but I’m not a good public speaker as it is nor smart enough

12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. 20 million dollars so we can buy a secluded house and pay for everything for life

Besides the blow job one id be willing to try most of these tbh

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #23
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I can't believe I never answered these yet.

In order from easiest to hardest for me:
  1. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. I'd love to try this, just give me a speculum!
  2. get anally fisted. All that's needed is a willing female fist.
  3. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. I really like this idea as well because it is disgusting. Just need a willing girl with good oral hygiene at least.
  4. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. This doesn't seem fun, but I would do it if my Domme demands it.
  5. take a bath of live worms. Gosh! Now things start to become quite a bit harder! This would freak me out for sure but I guess it's still doable. I would do it if my Domme demands this of me (and it were practically possible which, fortunately, it isn't!
  6. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. Someone who I can trust. Oh wait, it's a stranger. If my Domme would demand it I would still do it... I guess. It does seem exciting too!
  7. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. Oh dear, of course I'd love to receive a blowjob, but this way? Public is a limit I would feel sooo embarassed! Must be a her and she can go home with me after!
  8. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). I am straight and men don't turn me on in the slightest. Humiliation does though and I like sucking my dildo. So.... uhm... I would protest heavily but I would do this if really pushed and forced to. But I'd need guarantees that all would be STD free and preferably a blindfold and somewhere where nobody knows me and all these guys don't know me either.
  9. jump naked out of a cake at a party. Public dares are a huge limit but I guess I would do it on a kink party with like minded people. If I'm really pushed by by Miss. I mean really pushed!! I am not sure if I would go through with it.
  10. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) While I absoultely love this idea if it would be an hour or so, a week would probably be traumatising. Let's say 10.000?
  11. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. No way José. This would ruin me. Way too public. Give me 1.000.000!
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. Same as above. I need drop-dead money. Make it 2.000.000 this time.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:11 PM   #24
connwhore

I'd do them all for at least $100 dollars each and with the condition that nobody judges me after doing it
Dislikes: Hidden Public, pee control
Limits: Pee/Scat, Family, Permanent Damage

Kik: itsthecw
connwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk