Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default 32/F: Help Me Celebrate My 500th Post!

Hello wonderful and creative people of GetDare (this is me sucking up) *waves*.

So, I've been around for a while and, well, once I press on the "submit new thread" button at the bottom, I will have officially posted my 500th post.

Yep.

So, since I've not posted in the request TorD section in a looooong time, I thought I'd come back an see what the new (and old) blood has in store (I'm counting on your creativity people).

Aaaaand, because I'm me and a bit obsessive, I've got some guidelines that I would like any dare-giver to follow:
- Please make sure that your task/dare/rule includes a multiple of 5
- Please make sure that the total duration does not exceed 1h30 minutes
- Please do not allow me to cum
- Please make sure that the task/dare you give me does not exceed 10 minutes. You may post more than one task/dare, but someone else must have posted before you.
- Please note that I wish to be able to complete the whole dare/task inside my house.

Now, note that I do not give any photographic or video proof. However, I *do* write kick-ass reports. For those of you who don't know me, you can verify this by checking here, here and here.

By the way, I'll be completing the dare in the morning of Thursday July 20th. You can expect a report by Friday the 21st at 9pm EST.

So, shall we get this started? Who will pick the first timeslot?

10:
10:10:
10:20:
10:30:
10:40:
10:50:
11:00:
11:10:
11:20:
11:30:

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 07-18-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Fixed a formatting error
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #2
em52388

Masturbate for 10 solid minutes (No cumming). If you reach edge before time is up spank your pussy with a wooden spoon x times (x is 1D6 *5). This die roll is to happen each time you have reached edge.

Last edited by em52388; 07-17-2017 at 12:52 PM.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:02 PM   #3
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your contribution em (and for setting the bar - oy that's going to be hard!)!

So, the timeslots are now as follows:

10:00: Masturbate for 10 solid minutes (No cumming). If you reach edge before time is up spank your pussy with a wooden spoon x times (x is 1D6 *5). This die roll is to happen each time you have reached edge. (em52388)
10:10:
10:20:
10:30:
10:40:
10:50:
11:00:
11:10:
11:20:
11:30:

Any other brave soul willing to help me celebrate?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Stand naked and blindfolded while you edge in clear strait on view from your open front door. The first 5 minutes will be facing the door and the second 5 minutes you will turn around, place your feet shoulder width apart, bend over, place one hand on the floor and edge yourself with the other.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:24 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Anything to help a friend and I'll take the next available time slot whenever that is. Strip completely naked and put a clothespin on each of your nipples, you are to leave these on for three (or four) whichever you think is more doable within ten minutes. When the clothespins are on your nipples I want you to play with your clit and pussy. You are allowed to edge but no cumin, even if it is ruined. As soon as the three or four minutes are up you are to immediately attach the clothespins to each one of your pussy lips for three (or four) consecutive minutes. During this time you are to either play with your ass OR your boobs only one. Playing with your ass can include spanking or something of the like. Once again no cumming as per your request. Once the minutes are up you can take your pins off but the dare isn't over yet.

To incorporate the multiple of five, you are to roll five dice. Add all these numbers together and multiply by them by five. That's how many hard spankings you're going to give to your ass. What you use is your choice, but it must be an implement, not your hand. And just because I'm evil if any die is rolled a one, re-roll it again until you get a higher number. Oh and if you get an even number, divide the spankings between each of your cheeks.

I will expect a report because you know how much I love your writing. But that can be done at your earliest convenience.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #6
anon9321

Thanks for your contribution em (and for setting the bar - oy that's going to be hard!)!

10:00 - Masturbate for 10 solid minutes (No cumming). If you reach edge before time is up spank your pussy with a wooden spoon x times (x is 1D6 *5). This die roll is to happen each time you have reached edge. (em52388)

10:10 - Stand naked and blindfolded while you edge in clear strait on view from your open front door. The first 5 minutes will be facing the door and the second 5 minutes you will turn around, place your feet shoulder width apart, bend over, place one hand on the floor and edge yourself with the other.(MasterOZ)

10:20 - [whole bunch of stuff](Komodo Jones)

10:30 - Wear your nipple and clit clamps, medium butt plug, Drool gag, blindfold, and wrist+ankle cuffs. You have to place to the keys to the cuffs on a ceiling fan, then turn it on. Release your bondage only after finding the keys[if you can't find them after 10 min, then take off the blindfold](anon9321)

10:40 -
10:50 -
11:00 -
11:10 -
11:20 -
11:30 -

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anon9321 for this post:
Old 07-17-2017, 04:42 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Stand naked and blindfolded while you edge in clear strait on view from your open front door. The first 5 minutes will be facing the door and the second 5 minutes you will turn around, place your feet shoulder width apart, bend over, place one hand on the floor and edge yourself with the other.
Hey! Thanks for your implication! My only problem is that I live on a street with heavy foot traffic and, given that school is out, many children walking at all hours of the day. I really do not feel comfortable doing this with an open front door.

What I *could* do, however is still do it, but behind my closed front door. Since it has a 2/3 length glass window (ok, it's a privacy window, but still), I would definitely feel exposed doing this (like waaaaaay exposed). To add to the feeling, I could put in ear plugs or earbuds with music to mask any warning sounds of someone arriving at my place and make me feel even more paranoid.

Please let me know if this would be an acceptable modification. I'll reserve your timeslot until I get approval.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #8
em52388

As this is a celebration I think we need some candles (5 should suffice if possible) lit for 10 minutes (doesn't have to use a time slot as you can do another task as soon as the candles are lit) once they have been burning for the 10 minutes dump the melted wax onto your breasts (one candle each) your pussy (2 candles) and your stomach for the remaining one. Wear the wax for 10 more minutes (again doing other tasks) then spank it all off when given permission.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:03 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks to all who have contributed so far, this is going to be lots of fun! And a big thank you to anon for formatting all that have been received so far into the timeslot table!

10:00 - Masturbate for 10 solid minutes (No cumming). If you reach edge before time is up spank your pussy with a wooden spoon x times (x is 1D6 *5). This die roll is to happen each time you have reached edge. (em52388)

10:10 - Stand naked and blindfolded while you edge in clear strait on view from your open front door. The first 5 minutes will be facing the door and the second 5 minutes you will turn around, place your feet shoulder width apart, bend over, place one hand on the floor and edge yourself with the other.(MasterOZ) (under revision, I cannot complete this part as written)

10:20 - Get naked & place a clothespin on each nipple. Masturbate for 4 minutes without cumming. Attach clothespins to labia and play with ass or breasts for four minutes. Remove pegs & roll 5 D6, multiplying the result by 5 (if any die gives a score of 1, I must reroll). The total will be the number of hard spanks with an implement I am to give myself on the ass. (Komodo Jones)

10:30 - Wear your nipple and clit clamps, medium butt plug, Drool gag, blindfold, and wrist+ankle cuffs. You have to place to the keys to the cuffs on a ceiling fan, then turn it on. Release your bondage only after finding the keys[if you can't find them after 10 min, then take off the blindfold](anon9321)

11:30 -

Thanks to all who have contributed so far! There are still six timeslots available.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
As this is a celebration I think we need some candles (5 should suffice if possible) lit for 10 minutes (doesn't have to use a time slot as you can do another task as soon as the candles are lit) once they have been burning for the 10 minutes dump the melted wax onto your breasts (one candle each) your pussy (2 candles) and your stomach for the remaining one. Wear the wax for 10 more minutes (again doing other tasks) then spank it all off when given permission.
Well of course you are going to come up with a task that I can do without it counting as a timeslot task :P I haven't played with wax in a while, this is going to be very interesting!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 11:04 PM   #11
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Well of course you are going to come up with a task that I can do without it counting as a timeslot task :P I haven't played with wax in a while, this is going to be very interesting!
What can I say? I'm pretty good at bending the rules in order to have more fun. I'm looking forward to hearing how things play out for you.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:52 PM   #12
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This will go into your final time slot. You have 5 minutes to prepare for anal, so quick enema. Hope you can get clean in time. Now roughly fuck your ass with your largest toy you are willing to take that is to be covered in the arousal gel. You get 5 minutes to edge yourself 5 times. If you edge 5 times before time is up, take the toy out and inspect it. If it is clean then you win 5 more tasks from me through PM. If it is not clean, then you must slap your face 5 times with the toy after properly cleaning it off. If you run out of time, then you must challenge me in my Flash Games Thread as punishment.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:58 AM   #13
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks for adding to my day @Kisune Karnon!

I unfortunately don't have anything to give myself an enema with so I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope that whatever I use comes out clean! Furthermore, since arousal gel is rather expensive for the quantity, I do not want to cover my toy in it. I will however, coat my anus with a few drops before using anal lube, the lube mixed with the insertion of the toy will undoubtedly spread some of the arousal gel inside of me as well. I'll gladly challenge you on your flash game thread (just went to take a look, what an interesting idea!).

10:10 - Stand naked and blindfolded while you edge in clear strait on view from your open front door. The first 5 minutes will be facing the door and the second 5 minutes you will turn around, place your feet shoulder width apart, bend over, place one hand on the floor and edge yourself with the other.(MasterOZ) (under revision, I cannot complete this part as written)

10:20 - Get naked & place a clothespin on each nipple. Masturbate for 4 minutes without cumming. Attach clothespins to labia and play with ass or breasts for four minutes. Remove pegs & roll 5 D6, multiplying the result by 5 (if any die gives a score of 1, I must reroll). The total will be the number of hard spanks with an implement I am to give myself on the ass. (Komodo Jones)

11:30 - You have 5 minutes to prepare for anal, so quick enema. Hope you can get clean in time. Now roughly fuck your ass with your largest toy you are willing to take that is to be covered in the arousal gel. You get 5 minutes to edge yourself 5 times. If you edge 5 times before time is up, take the toy out and inspect it. If it is clean then you win 5 more tasks from me through PM. If it is not clean, then you must slap your face 5 times with the toy after properly cleaning it off. If you run out of time, then you must challenge me in my Flash Games Thread as punishment. (Kisune Karnon)

Thanks for all who have participated so far! There are still five slots available. Does anyone else have a creative 10 minute dare/task to suggest?

Likes and stuff

Old 07-18-2017, 08:00 AM   #14
Yinto

For everydare you get in this thread dip your finger in your pussy and suck it.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:59 AM   #15
em52388

Dull the edges of 5 ice cubes (rub them dull with your fingers for safety) and place them in your pussy (cracking open the wax seal if you need to ). Keep the ice (water as it will become I assume quite quickly) in there for the next 3 tasks you do (unless another person's task grants you earlier relief). To fill out the time slot restrain yourself as best you can and spend 10 minutes with your Hitachi wand suspended above your pussy so that it barely makes contact. (I believe an older thread on here called it the hanging vibe)

Advertisements
Kink Talk