Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-24-2017, 06:55 AM   #1
Isaera

Default Tainted Faith

Hi all! This is my second time trying to write a story on here, the first is only two parts in lol

I guess I'm thinking I have a few better ideas. Accidentally got caught writing this, amusing reactions but also pretty embarrasing for me. Hopefully getDare has some better critics...

Enjoy,
Isa x

Likes- Mild pain, spanking, masturbation, humiliation, teasing, denial
Dislikes- Nipple torture, long dares, pee, ice,
Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..

Last edited by Isaera; 06-24-2017 at 07:10 AM.
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
Isaera

Part One
Ugh, really annoyed just had to rewrite this whole section. Stupid me. I wrote it directly into getDare and it deleted. Someone should punish me for that, at least I won't do it again *sigh*

Also, heads up: this features a mistress and her submissive, he's a catboy / neko I guess haha
I was going to just make it a petplay story but I decided hey, let's actually give him some cute fluffy ears and a tail...

Fingers moved over flesh causing the submissive's breaths to come out in little puffs. Exploring his body slowly, his Mistress listened for the signals that told her where he was sensitive. His ears, nipples and thighs seemed to be the places that made him react most. She focused on how she made him feel, the emotions sex seemed to evoke, rather than how she owned him.

Taking Aiden by the hand, she pushed the boy's shoulder and made him turn so that he was facing her. "Kneel," Maiya had instructed.

He obeyed, his breath unsteady. She held his elbow making sure he didn't topple over. Reaching out, she petted his soft ears making him purr. Using her free hand she shuffled out of her skirt. Moving closer, she kissed his lips once earning a look of surprise from her submissive, however happily obliging. It seemed the Mistress was in a good mood, unusually.

Aiden watched as she undid the satin cloth from her right wrist slowly. Maiya moved closer, near straddling him. She peppered kisses along his jawline, brushing against soft blonde stubble. Hungrily, she moved downwards hungrily kissing, sucked, and nibbling the skin at his neck, leaving her mark upon him. She trailed her fingers down his chest, tugging downwards at his boxers. The satin cloth brushed across his torso.

His hands softly brushed the brunette curls out of her face and she tilted her head locking eyes with him. He flushed, shifting below her, the eye contact making him feel unsettled causing him to turn away.

"Don't be shy. Your eyes are pretty." She murmured, smiling. She dropped the cloth in his lap, moving off him.. "Stay here."

Aiden sat looking at his Mistress as she fumbled through a draw, removing a set of steel chain and leather cuffs. She swayed back, leaning over him to fasten them to his wrists. His hands were stuck behind his back, and he looked up expectantly at the young woman.

The mistress took the satin from his lap, pushed back his hair and fastened it over his eyes. The blindfold made his heart rate pick up slightly as she helped him up, ordering to sit on the bed. Aiden bit his lip, wondering what she was about to do. Something kinky no doubt. He could feel her fingers move over his body again, this was the touching and exploring from earlier however it felt different. Not being able to see made it feel more intense.

Aiden shuddered as he felt something brush his thighs, it trailed up and down, the familiar feeling of leather. His breath fastened, tail curling around his chest. Was it a paddle? A whip? He couldn't tell, just waited for what would happen next. His mistress used the handle of it to help tug off his boxers, her hand gliding over the front before throwing it to the ground. The soft skin of her hands glided under the waistband finishing the job. He lets a out a small groan as she suckles on his thigh leaving small hickeys.

"Miss-"

"Hmph, be quiet." She cuts him off with a kiss, raging with teeth, tongue and pet up desire. Pulling away, her voice lowers. "I mean it."

It's a warning. She reaches down for the leather, straddling him, giving a rough slap to the ass. It's quick yet stings. Her paddle is a taste of what's to come. He winces. She leans down again, looking up at his face, pressing her lips to the tip of his swelling cock. She opens her mouth, her tongue flicking out against him. As she opened her mouth further, he pushed in and he hit the back of her throat. He groaned quietly, as she dug her hands into his hips. She bobbed her head up and down, tongue wrapped around him as she moved her mouth. He moaned lowly again, causing her to pull away, cock still hard.

"I told you to be quiet." She murmured. "Lie down, slut. Ass up."

Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..

Last edited by Isaera; 06-24-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:42 PM   #3
Isaera

Part Two

As the submissive laid in his stomach, his mistress fumbled through drawers. She had found what she wanted, a plug, now she only needed to find lube. It was proving a difficult task. The plug was larger than what the boy was used, not by much but she knew he would feel it.

"Maiya, are you still here?" The kitten mumbled his mistress' name. He was too tired to care, however it was against their rules. He was only permitted to call her by the titles of Miss or Mistress. Her name was reserved for the rare social outing or the presence of others.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you pet." She moved closer to him, in reality she did but she wanted him to realise his mistake of disrespecting her position.

"I asked if you were still here, Mistress." He muttered, he couldn't see her but he knew she was edging closer to her. His cock still twitched from the denial, fingers clawing the duvet.

"Oh, I heard. I just wanted you to repeat yourself, you can't even do that for me."

Forgetting the lube, she moved closer to him. She squeezed his ass, pushing his thighs apart. Maiya pushed the toy, spreading his cheeks. Touching him lightly, he whimpered as she rubbed at him. After a few minutes, she pushed the dry plug into him, letting it fill his hole.

It was uncomfortable, yet he took it in as she slightly pressed some of her weight on to him. She pressed the base of the toy ensuring it would stay in place. "How does that feel?"

"Ah! It feels good."

She shook her head, Aiden was lying. She knew it wouldn't be comfortable. The mistress grabbed the leather paddle, running it over the curves of his ass. She smacked it over the plug making the submissive shudder, his ears flattening. It would be five times on each cheek. Five times for each time he moaned whilst sucking him (twice) and five times for calling her by name, each time getting harder.

His ass was red and he was sure he wouldn't be able to sit for days by twenty. He cried out at twenty five, teardrops leaking into the pillows. She stopped and stared at the marks that marred his pale skin. His body lay still, only his lungs moving, heavy breaths causing his shoulders to move under her fingertips.

"Five more." She told him, and he said no more. It was softer as she watched the red welts rise on his skin. She wasn't sure what caused this side to her, she loved and hated it the same and continued, starting soft and letting the leather fall hard on his skin. This new pain bringing them both pleasure.

"I'm sorry." She wiped under his eyes, a smile gracing her lips. Maiya pressed her lips to his forehead and stroked his dusty hair gently. She tugged the knot of the blindfold off, letting it fall revealing his glassy amber eyes.

"No, it's okay Miss. I wanted it. I deserve it." He cut her off, turning towards her. He smiled softly back at her, dimples showing in his cheeks. "Just sleep."

Old 07-09-2017, 07:26 AM   #4
Isaera

Three

skip italics if sensitive...
flashback / nightmare

The kitten lays on the ground in pieces like smashed china; lifeless, broken and useless. Despite the heaving of his chest, he feels dead. With the rise and fall of his chest he knows he is still alive. He is still here, despite the whip of his master's belt, the impact of his master's hand against his own cheek. he doesn't feel a thing except the strike of his words and punishments of curses.

The rope binding his wrists and ankles digs into his flesh drawing blood. Each night they were replaced with chains and cuffs binding his body to the four blank walls. Sometimes the master lied, tieing him from the ceiling instead, tortured with whips and wax and knives. It was a common occurrence, he was starved yet, he was forever fed a trail of lies. He killed Aiden when he was still alive.

His master's sadistic brain had sent a dozen slaves to their deathbeds. Their screams of terror echoed through his near abandoned chambers, keeping the darkness company. His soul was claimed by the devil. This man was like a psychopath, only worse.

Aiden had learnt to submit to survive. There were no safe words here, and neko safe way out. With the nauseating thundering of his masters footsteps, he positioned himself, remembering his place. He moved crawling on the unforgiving ground. Aiden had pushed the chains away with his mouth. Using hands and walking on his two feet were forbidden. To behave in such a way was a privelege he had yet to recieve. So he waited at the door on his knees, legs apart, ass out and cheeks spread, with his head and eyes averted to the dirty ground.

"Filthy slut, do I need to punish you to work harder? You should be in this position before I even lay my fucking eyes on you!" The masters voice made him cower as he sneered and spat in his face. "Fucking whore. No one wants such a weak dirty slut, the only thing you're good for is fucking."

"I apologise master."

"Did I ask you to speak? Aren't you a disobedient fucktoy. Since you are speaking, why don't you tell me what you are. It shouldn't be too hard for a dumb slut like you, considering I just told you."

"I'm a fucking slut!" Aiden choked as he slapped his cheek. Clamps bit down on his erect nipples. "I'm only good for fucking and nobody wants me but you."

His master grabbed his tail and dragged his exposed body to the wall he was chained to, hoisting him upwards. The clamps were tightened again, making him bite his tongue. A whip snared his already red stomach. His skin was tattooing with purple patterns.

"I can't hear you!" The master taunted, and forced him to repeat the whips and taunts again. His laugh was maniacal as he shut the sight of the world off from the kitten's view, tugging his tail and pinching his ears for good measure.

"I'm a slut." He had screamed the word till his throat was raw.

"Good slut." The master laughed, pushing something large into his arse. "I'll give you a little surprise to reward you, something to help you remember it. It is your name and place after all."

After the violent force of the dildo, he felt the sharp sensation of metal on skin. The master twisted and scupted sobbing screams.

S. L. U. T.

The word was carved into his skin forever. He blacked out with the wax pouring over the freshly salted cuts. It lasted five minutes. He didn't stop screaming for another ten, blacking out at the sight of it all.

It's the shaking of his shoulders and his own scream ripping through the night that breaks the spell. Maiya startles to a sitting position and finds the boy curled into a ball sobbing. Fractures of her name escaped Aidan lips in between desperate sobs. His fragile frame is trembling dangerously close to falling apart again.

"Aidan?" A hand gently caresses his shoulder. Aidan clings to this reality of her soft touch. Is this reality an illusion? He can't seem to feel so it is. The echo of the twisted memory is growing quieter and quieter. His eyes open and those pretty doe-eyes find them now. They are Maiya's eyes. Those sapphire-flecked eyes are hers. He belongs with her and she belongs with him.

"Miss?" His voice is fragile and it causes her heart to ache ever so.

"Yes." She wraps him up in her arms and pulls him into her own heaving chest. Maiya traces the skin of his arms, kissing his forehead. "It's me, I'm here. It was only a dream. Just a dream."

A few moments later she asks what happened, "Tell me about it?"

"I can't."

She leaves it, and strokes his ears comfortingly. His pretty mistress holds him for what feels like hours. She wipes his tears and pulls him back under the covers. She grasps his hand and squeezes it and he falls back into the pillows. She kisses his lips, his neck and his collarbone. He lets her lay down on him and feels her heartbeat against his chest. He kisses her back, closing his eyes. He combs her soft hair with his hands, untangling the knots of sleep.

He startles awake. Maiya runs her free hand over Aiden's scarred hips and he jumps. The dream echoes in his mind and he falls further away from her. Tangled in sheets on the floor, he heaves and looks down. The four faded letters etched into his skin amongst white lines stand out the most. They are small but don't make the terror any less. He looks up at his mistress, startled on the stripped bed. Her hands cover her breasts and she scrambles to find a sheet. He has them all.

"I am so sorry." He shouts and clasps his hands over his mouth at the unnessasary volume.

He can't help it. The ghosts never endingly taunt him. They tease and torture his soul. Shame flushes his cheeks. He isn't panicking at least not yet, he doesn't know what to expect. His mistress stares at her naked submissive on the floor. Aidan is frozen, he looks up at her with tear stained cheeks and flattened ears. His bottom is bruised and still tightly plugged from the night before.

Aiden shuffles over to lean against the wall, his mistress follows him. She sits beside him in silence for a few moments.

"You didn't need to keep the plug in." She says. "Let me take it out."

He doesn't argue, but sits across her lap when she asks him to. Aiden winces as she eases the plug out of him, expecting pain. She tosses it to the side of the room and winces remembering the price of it. Maiya shugs it off. He doesn't move off of her lap and she strokes his hair affectionately.

"It's okay to talk about it." She whispers, those dreams haunt her too, she never knows what to do.

"Not yet." He tells her. "I told you, I can't."

When he moves off her lap, she straddles him and places her hands softly behind his neck. Maiya draws him in for a kiss.

"I promise you, it's okay."

When he's still silent, Maiya tugs him upwards towards the ensuite. He follows her, grabbing two towels and new soap. She closes the door behind the two of them.

"Let's get cleaned up."

Last edited by Isaera; 07-09-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk