Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2017, 07:16 AM   #1
Vlz

Default Needle Through the Skin of My Penis

My girlfriend wanted to do this to me, and it was a terrifying thought. After looking into the safety of it, though, I decided to try it.

We ordered 20 gauge piercing needles online. These are about 0.9 mm in outer diameter.

The day they came, we did it. I laid back on my bed, and she sat in front of me between my spread legs. She put on some gloves and sterilized my whole penis with an alcohol wipe (which I might add, burned like fuck).

She pinched the skin on the underside of my shaft, right in the middle, almost at the tip. She looked through it with a light on the other side to check for any defined veins, and chose a spot.

I couldn't believe this was about to happen, and I knew it was going to hurt. I was oddly excited to experience this, but also quite scared. I didn't know how much this was about to hurt.

She pressed the tip of the needle into the skin, gently, and rested it there for a few seconds. "Ready?", she asked. I didn't say anything, I just looked at her in anticipation. She waited a few more seconds, and then began slowly pushing the needle into the skin.

She did it so slowly. She told me beforehand that she would. She wanted to see me experience the whole sensation. And my god, I did. The process of pushing the needle through the skin took about 30-40 seconds.

I felt the pressure of the needle intensify, then felt (and heard) the first layer of skin break. The very tip of the needle breaking the first layer of skin actually wasn't very painful. It was more of a surprise. But then once it started sliding through, widening the pinhole to the full girth of the needle, that's when it suddenly became painful. But that wasn't the worst of it.

At last, it was through the first layer. But now, the point of the needle was pressing into the second layer, from the inside. This hurt, a LOT. So many nerves firing, and the intensity just kept increasing as she pushed, ever so slowly, through the skin.

This is the point where I considered screaming to take it back out, but I knew it would be over soon, and I just accepted the pain.

Eventually, the tip of the needle emerged through the second layer of skin on the other side, but it wasn't over yet. Now this pinhole had to widen in order to push the needle all the way through. I felt every bit of it, so intimately.

Once the needle was all the way through, however, it was no longer painful. She gently released the pinch on my skin and let the needle rest where it was, kissed me, and smiled.

I was a bit shaken, and also nervous about having it pulled out. Would it hurt as much as the piercing itself did?

The answer is no. Once she pinched the skin again and pulled up a bit, she slid the needle out with ease. It didn't hurt at all.

I must say, the experience, while extremely intense, turned me on big time. I'd recommend it after some thorough research into safe procedures. We'll probably be trying this again, and maybe even with more needles.

She also wants to have it done to her.

Last edited by Vlz; 05-27-2017 at 07:20 AM.
Vlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:46 AM   #2
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Haha it looks like you 2 had a lovely experience, you should give her the same pleasure

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever put needles into the head? I recently was made to do that and loved ever second of it ��

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #4
Vlz

Derramler - No I haven't. I'm open to it, it sounds quite intimidating though. Such a sensitive area. Care to share your experience in depth?
Vlz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk