Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2017, 11:03 PM   #91
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

How have you been doing? We haven't had an update in a while. Hopefully good. I'm hoping for only good things

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:54 AM   #92
shydarkgirl

My transformation journey is over, but I didn't want to leave you all hanging, wondering what happened to me. Here is a brief conclusion of the whole adventure.

Several weeks ago, shortly after the last post I made in this thread, Abby and I went on a date on a Saturday afternoon to the mall. It was hot and I was in a mood to show off, so I was wearing a crop top and the shortest shorts I had, while Abby was wearing more as was usually the case. While we were there, enjoying each other's company immensely, we observed a small group of what appeared to be pre-teen/teenage girls and their moms gathered, listening to a woman who was speaking to them. Out of curiosity, we listened in as we walked by. Without going into great detail, we figured out that the speaker was talking to the girls about things like modesty, abstinence, and self-respect.

No one in that group said anything to me, or even noticed me, as far as I could tell. But I felt ashamed, wearing so little clothing and putting so much of my body on display like I was. A few days later, I realized why I felt so ashamed. See, I grew up in the church, and while I'm sure this isn't a very popular topic at a place like this, I know God is real. Jesus saved me from my sins, and I should be seeking to glorify God and draw attention to Him, not to glorify myself and draw attention to my own body. Over these last few months, I had been living in rebellion against Him. In talking with Abby, I learned that she also grew up in the church and had similarly been convicted after hearing that speaker at the mall.

Fast forward a few weeks, and Abby and I are not a couple, but instead we are quickly becoming best friends, seeking to serve the Lord with our lives. I have gotten rid of all my slutty clothing and bought modest clothing to replace it. (I surely wish I hadn't gotten rid of all of it!) I am thankful that I never went too far with another person, and I didn't lose my virginity during this experience. I am far more content now than I was before.

Perhaps this wasn't the ending some of you were hoping for. After all, I'm sure God is not a very popular topic at a place such as this. But I am very thankful for the way all of this turned out. I am also refocused on my college classes, after a bit of a rough start, and am doing much better with those. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement during my time here, but I know the direction I'm headed now is where I am supposed to be.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:31 AM   #93
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Congrats

Congratulations on finding your path. You started on a journey and had the courage to let that journey run its course and to have explored your thoughts and feelings. You should be proud of yourself for having done what you did.

I want to thank you for sharing this journey with us and allowing us to help you along the way. And I encourage you to continue your explorations. I don't mean to go back to dressing a certain way or anything. But whenever you are presented with a chance to explore new ideas, new thoughts and feelings, or new experiences, that you continue to find the courage to take that step and see where it leads. You don't have to only ever choose one way or the other. I'm a firm believer that one is many things and that it is possible have many facets of one's self. You had a desire to explore your sexuality and submissive desires, and you did. You learned more about yourself and you learned what you enjoyed and disliked. You also found a new perspective on your faith and that aspect of yourself. The two are not mutually exclusive, at least not completely. If you keep allowing yourself to explore and be open to new ideas when they appear, I feel you will be rewarded in ways you cannot yet fully predict now.

Again, congratulations on your courage and I wish you all the best with your continued journey.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:03 AM   #94
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you

I also grew up in church and kinda rebelled. Well I'm still kinda rebelling maybe but I wouldn't say I've turned away from God. I'm glad you are happier now and found out more about yourself. This whole time even if you were enjoying the experience you did seem a little reserved in doing so.

I've kinda struggled with the same thing though. If I'm not trying to glorify myself but I still wear more revealing clothing am I still going against Him? Given the choice between a mini skirt and full length are we supposed to choose the longer because that's what we "know" we should choose. Only using quotations because I feel like we don't know for sure.

The other thing I struggled with is being transgender. I've heard both sides on it right ans wrong. Well I'm more inclined to go with the side that allows me to who I am. So my judgement is influenced but so are the other side who learned or looked at scripture and thought they "knew" that it is a sin.

God may not be a popular topic on this site but it certainly is on my mind throughout the day. Good luck to you and I wish you the best!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk