Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-28-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
fuuuck

Male deep throat challenge

you guys have ur penis challenges for us to guess ur size..now u have to guess how deep down we can get those dicks in our throat..i aim to swallow balls..in order for u ladies/or boys to get an accurate length i would suggest using a dildo of sorts since they tend to keep their shape/length no matter how long we abuse them..simply moisten them lips and start shoving that baby in..take ur time and when u get as far as ur throat allows pull it back out and measure it..u can put a cock ring or hair tie around the shaft to mark the length incase ur fingers slide off..otherwise u may have to jam that fucker back down for a do-over..

whoevers down to participate let us kno..keep ur results to urself until all guesses have been made and then we compare..of course theres gotta b some type of prize for the deepest choker..after the mighty cock gobbler is announced all short throated losers must gag on their manly member once more and snap a photo to share with the winner..u may hide ur face if u must as long as the pic provides a sense of enthusiasm and pride with ur lips stretched around that shlong..

for the guessers..
the winning guesser per each dick licker has to give a dare to each of the losing guessers..

i've never done this or heard of this being done so if u have a suggestion on how it may b tweeked i am willing to consider them..

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...00#post2766100

Last edited by fuuuck; 04-28-2017 at 05:41 PM.
fuuuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:39 PM   #2
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

sounds like fun **************
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk