Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-26-2017, 02:27 AM   #16
jasper333

What you said above ice maiden is spot on and the reason I'm now leaving due to the fact that there are too many male subs to compete with for one and two when you actually do get a good Dom/domme to apply for they don't get back to you due to the fact that it's so hard to convince them that you are not the same as the rest hence all the time being wasted and the frustration and it's just too much.
I've been here a long time now and admit I have been guilty of just wanting a wham bam quick session at times but I have always made that clear.
Anyway end of rant be safe peeps and good luck and goodbye
jasper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:10 AM   #17
Grand.Master691

Sadly, Jasper quit the GetDare after 5 years. I had a nice conversation with him before he left, he's just disappointed no one responded to his ad or PMs. He tried to talk to his ex Mistress but she doesn't want to have him back. And all other Doms/Dommes he chatted with deserted him. I hate when such things happen , and they mostly happen to good people.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:34 AM   #18
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

And it will happen that good people get frustrated and leave. From a "submissive" perspective I joined the site and was innudated with offers from doms and subs constantly, of varying degrees of politeness with most of the "wanna be" masters demanding I obey them or some such garbage. All because I am female and new.

Honestly, it almost made leave. But in the awesome words from Galaxy Quest,"Never give up, never surrender." And I decided to stay. I never made an ad, and I meandered around and did my own thing. And I sifted through the garbage and found some really amazing people that were worth staying around for, even managed to find my Dom who I totally adore.

So, in other words, we are all responsible only for our own actions. Choose to stay or go. Choose who you interact with and how. Make it plain what you are seeking. And be honest about what you are really seeking, I really think most people don't even understand what they want.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Doux et vivant for this post:
Old 04-26-2017, 06:26 AM   #19
marijuana

Oh boy, we really need a better way to find serious subs and serious doms.
Like a new app or something.
Caning-
Biting-
Pussy and ass worship
Spitting-
Verbal abuse-
Humiliation
Name calling
Degradation
Sissificatiion
Femdom
Forced crossdressing
Candles
Ice
Piss play
Worship
Domestic slavery
Objectification
Pet play
Anal
Power exchange
Rules
I do enjoy semi public, cars, beaches kinky fun
And many more.

Limits
Face
Blackmail
Scat
marijuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well I found my slaveboy here, boy A, he posted an an ad looking for a Master, the rest is history!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:32 PM   #21
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my goodness, shock horror. "Someone I have known for all of three minutes turns out not to be compatible for me in a D/s relationship - this is the seventeenth time this has happened to me this month."

I am not addressing this to any person in particular, there have been some valid discussions on this thread, some interesting points of view - and a whole load of bullshit to wade through - and here I forgot my wellington boots.

ANY relationship requires people to get to know one another. It requires respect and love and trust. A D/s relationship differs only in the degrees of the above. The real world equivalent is meeting someone in a bar and them deciding not to call you back when they are sober. Get over it.

If you want a lasting relationship, spend some time speaking to a person. Get to know them as a friend. Learn if you actually like one another over a prolonged communication - no, the five minutes you last wanking before you sploosh over your keyboard is not long enough. Take things at their own pace, do not force them, and respect one another.

Even then it is possible the relationship wont work. For one reason or another you may turn out not to be compatible, it happens. But at the end, you can talk it over and walk away friends.

If you want the rewards, put in the work. If you aren't willing or capable of doing that then sorry, you deserve what you get. Shit happens, deal with it and move on.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk