Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default forced to strip naked and made to perform on your own or with others

Have you ever been in a situation where you were made to strip naked and perform for others or had another person also naked and made to do things to each other for an audience .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I wouldn't really say forced but I was definitely encouraged and persuaded to get naked and play Just Dance. It was at my birthday party. Including myself there was my two best friends, and my sister and her best friend. We were all drinking and I can't remember who it was but someone said you should dance in your birthday suit like in the song 'Birthday' by Katy Perry. With the alcohol I consumed that night it didn't take much convincing but I stripped down and we all started playing Just Dance. Eventually everyone got down to there underwear because it was getting very warm in the living room.

...Aaaand scene.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
I wouldn't really say forced but I was definitely encouraged and persuaded to get naked and play Just Dance. It was at my birthday party. Including myself there was my two best friends, and my sister and her best friend. We were all drinking and I can't remember who it was but someone said you should dance in your birthday suit like in the song 'Birthday' by Katy Perry. With the alcohol I consumed that night it didn't take much convincing but I stripped down and we all started playing Just Dance. Eventually everyone got down to there underwear because it was getting very warm in the living room.

...Aaaand scene.
Sounds like a good time was had by all nice one
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
HarunaDares
Account Banned

I've never experienced this but it's always been a fantasy of mine to do!

Likes: Bladder Play, Cross-Dressing, Self-Bondage, Chasity, Little Messy, Little Pain, Pet Play, ABDL, Diapers

Also kinda lonely please message me
HarunaDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:35 PM   #5
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Forced to strip naked

i have done both.

I had lost 3 of 5 games against few older friends. They redeemed their win on me one on karaokee night. i had to do 2 song as told and do what they say for the night. my 1st song was i'm too sexy, i strip as i sang along to the song. my 2nd song was I touch myself, so in return i full nude sang touching myself and masterbating.

My 2nd experience (forced) was i was stripped by few friends and collared. i then was forced to walk to this address full nude. i showed up and was part of the nights entertainment. i served drinks and etc. after making through bondage room, i was used to preform sexual acts. i found out that i wasnt the only one forced nude. there was a young thicker girl wearing only a collared mack with only the mouth open.

her and i served as sexual servants , guys or girls we obey. we did sex acts on each other. we fucked a few times. there was once were we fucked in front of everyone
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:27 AM   #6
Jenniferxcd

No, But it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, so I'm game
Jenniferxcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

yes. in a game of Truth or Dare, in point of fact. I was dared to do a strip tease, then dance for another song.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #8
MicroSlut

havent had either, but i would love to be forced to be stripped naked and made to perform things for others

Advertisements
Kink Talk