Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Ad: Nude In Public Adventure!

My biggest turn on is exhibitionism. The thought of being naked around even one other person is exciting, but the more the better. Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to experience my fantasies. The best I can do is a locker room, and that's not really fun or daring. I love masturbating to videos of men and women being nude in public, dreaming of taking their place, but knowing I will never be able to enjoy it myself... or so I thought.

Surfing through the web and checking out craigslist for some side jobs during the summer while I'm off school, I found an ad that was almost too good to be true.

"Photographer looking for nip model, will pay well."

Of course I clicked on it, my thoughts and heart racing.

"Photographer looking for a male or female model who is comfortable to be naked in public for a video shoot/art project. Will be paid for time."

With my hand subconciously shoved down my pants, I clicked reply and began to type:

"19 y/o male interested in your project."

Short but sweet I thought. I loosened the grip on my member.

"What am I doing? This is insane there's no way I can actually go through with this. It's probably not even real." I thought. But I knew it was something I really wanted, and I clicked reply. I eventually masturbated to cum and laid on my bed, feeling stupid for replying to that ad now that the sexual high I had was gone.

"I'm sure he won't reply anyways." I thought.

The next morning I was very surprised to find a message from the photographer in my inbox.

"Hi! Thanks for my replying to my ad, the name is Andy. I'm sure you have questions but I'll get the obvious out of the way, the when, where, how much $$$ and all that. 100/h for your time. Obviously you probably are wondering how it's even legal to be nude in public, but our city is having a Pride festival this weekend and they are pretty lenient when it comes to nudity. However, any trouble you come across, I have the money to bail you out. I can come pick you up if you like. Any other questions please email me."

Wow. Holy shit. Do I reply?

"Hi..." I began to type. I took a deep breath.

"So what time would you pick me up? What's the game plan exactly?" Send.

*ping*

It didn't take long to get a reply, Andy was obviously online.

"The festival starts at noon, I'd like to get an early start, so depending on where you live, probably around 10. The gameplan is I'll pick you up, and I would like to head to the subway station and park there, because downtown parking will be a hassle. Then when we get to the festival, I'll begin filming and have you get naked. If possible, could you shave your pubic hair if you have any? I'd like the best possible shots of your penis and testicles. Send me your address when you have the chance. Thanks!"

Wow. It hit me when I read his request to shave. I already shaved my pubic hair anyways, but I was going to be on video, in public, my penis, everything! I was rock hard. This was everything I'd ever dreamed of. I sent him my address and got one last reply.

"Thanks! You don't live too far actually. See you saturday, and if possible, wear light clothes please so it's easier to slip off and on in a hurry!"

Saturday could not come fast enough.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:28 PM   #2
Cumlove

i really hope you continue this story that is aswell one of my biggest fantasies

pm me "post" and i will take and post a picture of myself that you instruct
pm me "snap"and i will be your snapchat slave for a day
pm me "rules" and i will follow three rules you give me for a week

I am currently looking for a master, pm me if interested

if you want to know more about me link to my AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311179
Cumlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Eventually Saturday came, and I didn't sleep at all Friday night out of excitement. I put on light clothes as asked, a basket ball jersey, briefs, and basketball shorts.

Andy showed up right on time, he was a hipster looking guy with a beard and glasses, and he was very friendly.

"Hey Tim! Good to see you. How you feeling? Nervous?"
"Yeah... a bit."
"I don't blame you, since you're about to get naked in front of a lot of people. Do you mind if I see your genitals quickly?"

That question caught me off guard.

"Uh... Why?"
"Just curious to see what I'm working with."
"Oh.. okay haha." I nervously laughed as I slowly pulled my pants down to my underwear. He noticed I was getting uncomfortable.

"You sure you wanna do this? If you wanna back out you can."

"No I do really want to do this. I'm just nervous, it's my first time but I really want this. It's kind of a... fantasy of mine. But I am insecure, especially about my size."
"Ah! Well that's cool, we both get something out of this then... well you were getting paid, but now you get something more. And I'm sure you're fine sizewize."

I was about 5 inches hard, but half that soft, and I was going to be soft more than hard on this adventure, so people we're going to see the smaller side of my penis.

I slid down my underwear and pulled out my penis.

"Nice, circumcized. And you shaved! Thanks! Your stuff looks fine buddy, don't worry about it."

-----------------
We drove to the subway station and got out.

"So what I wanna do is take the train downtown to the festival and probably strip you somewhere quiet first if that works for you? Maybe we can start you in your underwear first."

My heart was pounding, I wanted to do this now before I changed my mind.

"Andy, I think I wanna get myself undressed asap, like ripping a bandage off I guess."
"You want to take the subway naked?"
"If possible."
"Hm. Okay."

We walked to the platform and the train hadn't come yet.

"Do you want to strip here? It's pretty quiet."

I looked around and saw 2 people on the completely opposite end of the platform where they were barely visible.

"Okay..." I shakenly said.

Andy handed me a bad and I pulled my jersey off and put it in. I sat down on a bench and took off my shoes and socks, and then my shorts. I was in a pair of grey briefs at this point and absolutely nothing else.

"Okay just give me a bit Andy."

"No worries, mind if I start filming and interview you?"

"Oh okay."

Andy pulled out a video camera and turned it on.

"Hey this is my friend Tim, introduce yourself."

This almost made me more nervous than being in my undies in public

"Um... hi I'm Tim.
"How old are you?"
"20"
"And I assume this is your first time being naked in public?"
"Yes."
"Are you nervous?"
"Well, I'm about to get nude in front of who knows how many people so yeah I guess."
"Oh look the train is here, let's go!"

The train stopped and a decent amount of people got off, all looking at me like I was crazy... maybe I was with what I was about to do!

Andy filmed the reactions of people on the train, as well as making small talk with me, still in my underwear.

"Okay Andy, I'm going to do it."

And I did. I dropped my underpants to the ground and there I was... naked. And people noticed. I felt my face turn hot and red, knowing people were all seeing me naked.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 01-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #4
MarkoFTM

really good...please continue...
MarkoFTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

good start cant wait for more
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:35 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default part 3

When you shower, do you ever just... stare at yourself? You undress in front of a mirror and there you are, and you just see yourself in the mirror, your penis, or your breasts and vagina, and it's not a big deal, right? It's just skin, really. A penis is just this floppy little hose between your legs, boobs are just big balls of fat on your chest, and a vagina is a simple slit between your legs. Yet, we're raised to believe we should be embarrassed of these "private parts", despite how small they really are. Even if you have a huge monster dick, or really big breasts, they're still not as significant as your face, or your legs or arms. So what's the big deal? Before today, I always wondered...

Now here I am, standing completely nude on a train, all eyes on me and my penis between my legs. My piece of skin that just... sits there. I've never felt so aware of my genitals before, but everyone on the train is making sure I know my penis is there, and that it's visible for all of them.

I really didn't even notice Andy filming my experience. He just blended in with the event. But I could see people taking their phones out and turning them at weird angles, thinking I wouldn't notice that they were clearly filming my nudity. My heart was racing. I was seriously naked in public. There were at least 10 people on this train car and at our next stop my heart dropped when I saw there was about to be a hell of a lot more.

I whispered to Andy

"Fuck, Andy I can't do this, can I have my clothes back?"

Andy turned around and saw how many people were about to get on the train.

"Are you kidding? This is going to be awesome!"
"Andy please!" I hissed back.
"I will double your pay if you stay naked."

At that point it was too late to really do anything, the subway doors opened, and people were getting on. I could tell a lot of them were headed where we were, they were wearing silly outfits and bright clothes. People were getting on and instantly looking at my naked body. Some giggled.

"Holy shit Candice, that dude is fucking naked!" one girl whispered rather loudly to her blonde companion.

Both of them took their phones out and began to take photos of my genitals. If I wasn't so nervous and embarrassed I probably would have been hard as a rock.

I sure got a lot of looks on that train ride. Some disgusted, some people thought it was funny. A guy winked at me. When our train finally came to a stop, I couldn't wait to get off with Andy.

"You did great buddy, that was so fucking awesome!"

My bare feet were cold as they walked along the rough concrete platform.

As we walked towards the stairs, there were lots of looks and laughs from people, a few curse words but no one directed anything right at me.

"Hey wait!"

Candice, one of the girls from the train caught up with me.

"My friend thinks you're cute and wants to get a picture with you! Is that okay buddy?"

I could see her friend turning around looking embarrassed that her friend had asked me. Andy agreed without giving me a chance to decide. He smiled at me and I gave him a look, but I guess I didn't mind.

Candice's friend was cute anyways, brunette with medium hair, average sized breasts from what I could see on her tank top, and cute eyeliner.

"Hi uh thanks!" she said.

Her and Candice put their arms around me.

"Hey do you mind if I touch your cock?" Candice asked.

"That would be great! Put your hand on him!" Andy replied.

As soon as my penis was in Candice's palm I became erect instantly. She took notice and smiled as Andy snapped some photos. Candice's friend put her hand on my behind and gave me a little squeeze. I don't know why but I kissed her cheek. She liked it and squeezed my bum harder.

"Geez man, why don't you just fuck me?" she laughed. Candice laughed too.

"Jesus Michelle! You're out of control."
"Michelle, huh?" I replied. "Why don't you get naked?" I was feeling so confident, I forgot I was even nude.

Candice and Michelle laughed and said goodbye and walked away from us in the opposite direction we were going. I would've loved to see either of them naked. Candice had a big bum, but her boobs were basically flat. Michelle had a nice bum too. I was still erect at this point but I was horny and didn't care. Andy took notice.

"Finally getting into it?"
"Yeah I guess I am."

And I was... until we emerged on street level and I ran into a familiar face... a few actually. Some girls from my school were already at the festival, and at once they turned to me and all gasped.

"Tim?!"

At that point my mind was racing... I had fun being naked around people I would never see again but this is different... and these girls were popular. The type who would never let a guy like me live it down that they had seen me naked, and completely erect in public.

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------------------

As an extra, I thought I'd throw in this picture, as it and the video it is from are a big inspiration for this specific part of the story. I wish I could do what this guy is doing.

http://i.imgur.com/1v10BQ4.png

Old 02-08-2017, 05:39 AM   #7
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

great job so far keep up the good work
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk