Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Default Rules and punishments for helping me do things I need to do.

A bit of a personal one, but I'm 19, will be 20 fairly soon. I live at home with my mother. Don't have a job, nor liscense. I seem to really lack self discipline so I'd appreciate some rules and punishments for not following them to help get things on track.

As of now, my days are spent just talking to friends online, and playing video games.

What I want to do is finish up studying for a permit and well, get one.

I'd really like to actually exercise more. I think I'm only slightly overweight, but being more active certainly won't hurt.

I have some books on finances and business I should get around to reading.

And while not something I need to do, I started learning Japanese a long time ago and it just fell through, and it's a bit of a matter of pride that I end up going through with it.

I don't want anything too drastic too fast, since I do want this to kind of be a long time thing. Of course, I'd love for my likes to be implemented. I'd rather denial not be a first resort but we'll see I guess. I'm open to a lot of suggestions and ideas, and of course questions are welcome. I'd also be open to possibly being a sub to someone if a more active role would work.

I know I'm asking a lot, but as always, all input is appreciated and thank you so much.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:50 AM   #2
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Bumping this.
Would love to get out so I can actually start doing sissy stuff.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Old 01-02-2017, 08:38 PM   #3
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Again, any and all input is appreciated. I apologize if bumping is getting out of hand, just hopeful.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Old 01-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #4
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
. . . .

As of now, my days are spent just talking to friends online, and playing video games.

. . .

I'd really like to actually exercise more. I think I'm only slightly overweight, but being more active certainly won't hurt.

. . . .
This is quite simple, but if you are really in a rut then it could be difficult:

Everyday for the next five days take a two mile walk. That is one mile out and one mile back. If you go by metric then go a little farther, two kilometers out and two kilometers back, just because. Each time you go out you must take a hard look and notice three things in your neighborhood that you have never noticed before.

Since you also mentioned sissy stuff, then wear some hidden stockings, panties, bra or whatever you have. During your trips buy some new sissy stuff if the stores are close enough.

If you are wearing hidden crossdressing clothes then make sure to talk to someone, no matter how short.

If you report back with actual experiences you may motivate other people to post here.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:52 PM   #5
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much for the comment!

I don't currently have any sissy clothes, and I live in a pretty rural area meaning there's nothing of note in walking distance, and I likely won't see anyone. So while I appreciate it, I don't think I can do this.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Old 01-03-2017, 03:16 AM   #6
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Clamp your nipples, start with 50 squats and 100 jumping jacks. Only if you did this you can remove the clothpins. Do this every second day.

Hope this will go.
Btw i answered to your post in my studyinc thread.

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Thank you. Like, clamp when? Worried it would be really obvious I was clamped and whether or not that'd be too much.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Last edited by Forrest; 01-03-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:28 PM   #8
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

so sweety, i think you should get a routine in reading on the toilet.
get some of your books there.
every time you go to the loo do not remove your undies but pee through them, since you don't like them to be to wet, wait until they dry up enough and so you don't waist that time, read in your books!
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #9
Forrest
Distinguished Member

That's really interesting... I like the idea behind it. There's only one bathroom in the house, so I really can't be in there for too long, but I like the direction that's going. Thank you. Might be able to figure something similar out.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Old 01-06-2017, 04:13 PM   #10
lola123

Select 1 of your simpler books on finance. Do 30 minutes of reading at 9 am on Mondays and Wednesdays until you finish it.

At 9 pm stuff panties into your mouth and keep them there for 15 minutes. Tie a scarf over your mouth, or do whatever it takes to keep them there and uncomfortable. If you don't do your reading, make it 45 minutes.

Do this every week until you finish the book. When you finish the book report to this thread.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:50 PM   #11
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Thank you, but unfortunately I don't have panties nor do I know how I'd acquire any.

I feel really bad that all my replues on this thread have been like this, I'm not trying to make excuses...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Old 01-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #12
lola123

No, from one subby person to another, that's totally understandable. Do you have underwear? Use that instead.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #13
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I suggest you add the following rules:

* Every time you cum, you must eat it afterwards
* You have to decrease the frequency of cumming by adding one day minimum denial-time between every time you do, starting with one day. This will result in you being allowed to cum at the following days:

+ 1 = 2
+ 2 = 4
+ 3 = 7
+ 4 = 11
+ 5 = 16
+ 6 = 22
+ 7 = 29

You are free to wait longer if you so desire without disadvantage. So if you decide to not cum on day 7, it will still be just four days of denial after you finally take the change (it will however not reduce the waiting-time between your chances: If you cum on day 8, your next chance will be day 12.) If you are greedy and use up all the small numbers in the beginning, you may soon find yourself in unsatisfying times. If you decide OTOH to wait a complete week even if you are allowed to cum sooner, it will take much longer until you are REQUIRED to wait a week.

This will reset yearly at your birthday and start with half of the longest required distance that you had to wait. (So if you have to wait 30 days at the end of the year, you will start the next one at fifteen.)

No matter how long you have to wait, you will get the chance to cum on your birthday,
but you must wait the entire required time afterwards, even if you don't use your chance.

If you have more than three days waiting-time remaining on your birthday, you must cum by anal stimulation alone, if you cannot do that, that's your problem.

This should be within your limits and it will allow you to cum upto 26 times in the first year, with the following years not being able to get to really larger maximum distances.

Have fun ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,

Last edited by Fiona; 01-07-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk