Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-22-2016, 04:55 PM   #76
DemonDare

Default December 22nd

Today's Kink is Being a Slut

Easy Tier
Spoiler:
Go somewhere like a swimming pool or the beach wearing as little as is acceptable - microbikini or budgie smugglers. Make sure to make your cameltoe or bulge very clear. Get the phone numbers of as many people as you can. You may edge.

Hard Tier (Girls and Gay Guys)
Spoiler:
This dare requires you getting fucked. Go out into town dressed as sluttily as possible, without underwear. Flash at least two guys. Then, take at least one guy to bed that you have never met before. He will give you your reward.

Hard Tier (Straight Guys)
Spoiler:
Download tinder, and set no age limit on your match preferences. Swipe right to everyone! When you match, as if they want to meet for a one night stand. If not, offer to send some pictures to them. Your reward will be what they give you. I am aware many guys will struggle with this, so perhaps do the picture dare from earlier in the thread if it doesn't work for you.

Extension: Complete this dare - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=221617
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #77
DemonDare

Default December 23rd

Today's Kink is Losing Control
No Peeking Until Tomorrow!
Easy Tier
Spoiler:
Start a poll thread, with at least 5 potential rules for the new year. Pick the highest voted rule for you to follow as your new year's resolution. You may edge so long as you promise to keep to whatever the gD users choose for you! (You may also take suggestions throglugh thread replies). Post the link to your poll here.

Hard Tier
Spoiler:
Find a gD user that you trust, and give them your username and password, and let them use your account for 2 hours. Whatever dares they enter you in, dislikes they move to likes, PMs they send, you must participate and continue with them! Unless they break limits. You may orgasm once you have completed the dares you received etc.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:13 PM   #78
DemonDare

Default December 24th - FINALE!

No peeking until Christmas Eve!
Today's is the final day, and it will involve you giving back to the community, as Christmas is all about giving after all. You must complete all the tasks below to earn an orgasm.

Spoiler:
Your Sig! Make accurate likes, dislikes and limits. This means the dares you receive will be more specific to you and enjoyable. It also make you more part of the community.

Spoiler:
Reports! It's rude not to. For this dare, write a report as a reply, even if it is brief. What was the best bit, how did it feel, what was the worst part for you, and what could the OP do in an updated version.

Spoiler:
PM Dares and Rules! Create at least 1 PM dare and rule to go in your sig for next year. It makes it so much more fun!

Spoiler:
My Bonus Task! If you liked this dare, the least you could do to thank me (besides report writing) is to complete my bonus task! Print out a picture from my kinktalk album, and stick it up somewhere in public, then send me a photo of it to prove you have done it!

Spoiler:
Start your own thread! Be original, and do something you would be happy to try yourself. It could be truth, dare, story etc. Post the link in the thread or PM it to me.

Spoiler:
Say Thanks! Find a thread you really enjoyed, and send the OP a PM saying how great it was! And of course thank you from me for participating in this dare!

That's all from me! Hope you have enjoyed it! Have a Kinky Christmas
!

P.S. Even if you're not doing this dare in December, you could still do it throughout a while month sometime else in the year, reports are encouraged no matter the month!
The following user says Thank You to DemonDare for this post:
Old 12-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #79
DemonDare

Anyone done any of the final days tasks?
Anyone got any reports?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advent, calendar, christmas, dare, xmas