Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2016, 03:33 PM   #1
bedared

Default Elsa has a Master - Part II

Elsa waited the next week with impatience. In all that time her life was pretty boring. She was attended classes, she was doing her homework, and playing with her friends. But she was always thinking to her master. What will be her punishment for being such a bad girl ? But after all she didn`t regret anything, she felt so much pleasure in that moment. The week end passed and the next week was coming. Next week Elsa received a message from her master :

“Wednesday evening will be your punishment for not listening to your master. Listen very carefully what you will have to do in order be forgiven. You must make you a bag and put in it your clit cream, your handcuffs and a scarf. You will take the bus and you will go with your bag to the forest edge at 10 pm in the night and your task will be the following : you go in the forest not far just three trees from the road you will undress naked. You tied your scarf eye and wait for your punishment”.

Elsa was cared but in the same time happy that her master was writing her.

She wrote back to her master :

“Yes, master, I`ll do whatever you want me to do.”

The days were passing very fast and Wednesday was coming. Elsa made her bag and put in it her clit cream, her handcuffs and her scarf. At eight o clock she was going out telling her mother that she must go to a girlfriend birthday.

Elsa took the bus and arrived to the forest at nine. Was a long road. She was very scared. In the forest there was nobody then her. She could see from distance the lights of the cars running on the main street. At ten a quarter she began to undress herself and put her clothes very clothes in a pile. She was removing her trousers,, her jacket, her blouse, her sneakers and she remained in just her black underwear. She fired several times breath and she undone her bra letting her funny little tits free in the forest cold , looking desperate around her with her nipples high saying “hi everybody, have you all saw how I look naked and desperate”. She was making her courage. After all it is only a game and saying this she get down her panties remaining pussy naked at the edge of the forest.

Then she said her self

“ oh, my God Elsa you are fucking naked in the forest. What if somebody caught you. I must complete the task. She take out the scarf and she tied her around her eyes”. Suddenly she heard a woman voice that scared her :
Oh, look what we have here. A pretty young naked lady waiting her torment. The girl came closer to Elsa ear “ you know you was a very bad girl. But this time you will be mine. I will play with you as I want.”
Elsa said “how are you ?”

First rule, you are not allowed to put questions. You must do whatever I want you to do. Well all right.

Now I will tied you from that tree with tour handcuff. Elsa felt her hands together and the heavy metal around her wrist. I will tied you very tight on this tree heard the voice. Now I will tell you what I am doing to you. I will rub a little some clit cream on your poor little clit and on your pussy. Elsa felt the cold cream on her clit and her pussy and that makes her shivered but she clenched teeth and she resisted.

The girl`s hand began rubbing her pussy and her clit and because of the clit cream suddenly Elsa felt her pussy like burning in the cold air of the night. The other girl hand was caressing her breasts and her nipples and probably if she wound’s stop to the right moment Elsa would cum like hell. But the hand stopped in that very moment. Elsa tried to gather herself, but after a minute she felt some cream on her asshole. She was scared now and in a few seconds she felt something like a big cock trying to enter her asshole.

“A bad girl needs to be punish in her asshole you fucking bitch. This vibrator will make your asshole so big that this fucking little ass will look like a cave.”

“Elsa began to beg her torment “oh please have mercy of your whore” .
“Now” said the girl. And Elsa felt the big cock entering her asshole, deeper and deeper. She screamed like hell.

“I must remember you that you are closer to the road. What would you do if somebody heard you?”.

“Oh please, no!”

“Oh please what ?” said the girl and she started the vibe, “don`t forget that you are not allowed to cum”. In that moment Elsa felt her ass vibrating more and more and more, her entire body was inflamed of a great pleasure and she was clenching her teeth not to have an orgasm. Her pussy was wet like a cascade which was about to burst. Elsa was trembling and moaning.

“ Ok bitch it`s the moment to play hard.”

Then Elsa herd a sound of a new vibrator. “Do you heard it ? It is a big magic wand. You are not allowed to cum. “ Saying this, the girl put the vibe on Elsa pussy. Elsa become to beg to let her cum.

“Oh my God master, mistress let me cum. Oh please let me cum I can`t hold any more. Please I am doing whatever you wanted to do but let me cum.”

After some seconds that felt like an eternity to Elsa she heard the redemptive words : “you may cum”.

In that moment Elsa felt a relaxing in her body, her entire body was shaking like streamed and her pussy became to squirt her juice all over the place. Elsa felt in her knees trembling tied by the tree.

The other girl raised her vibes, the creams, took Elsa bag and put in it all Elsa clothes besides her phone. Then she put in Elsa hand the keys of the handcuff and said : don`t waste your chance to be free. And she lived the place.

Elsa tried desperate to recover. She was shaking her head and desperate tried to find her control. In some minutes hardly she success to removed her handcuffs but she remained there coiled and trembling. She could not stop her pussy to pulsate and squirt her juice time to time. She was so fucked. Shaking of orgasms in a forest nearby the main road, being naked with all her clothes stolen and having to run three miles away butt naked was her worst nightmare.

She was trembling of fear and pleasure. What if somebody will find her naked? What if the police find her like this and they will forced her to present herself bare naked in front of her parents? But what if the entire neighborhood will see her running pussy naked trying to hide her shame ? What could she do to escape from this ?

Thinking to a way to escape she saw the light of a car right on her pussy and for the first time she felt herself so exposed that she ran and hide herself blushing. She couldn`t find a way to escape when she heard her phone calling.

Was her master…

Part III coming soon
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bedared for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk